gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: Fernanda - Chat & Discussion
wot a fuckin luverly outfit my babes has on now. my dick is red raw but she makes me wank some moreImportant miss world fernny babes thats wot u are babesImportant

17-02-2011 19:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(17-02-2011 15:43 )dbfernandafan Wrote:  How many marriage proposals did you get on valentines day FernandaHeart?

I want to be one of them.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
17-02-2011 19:54
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(17-02-2011 19:54 )kevin Wrote:  I want to be one of them.Heart

wooo Kev ur a nice geezer but u cant muscle in on my birdImportant

17-02-2011 21:20
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

(17-02-2011 21:20 )cwpussylover Wrote:  wooo Kev ur a nice geezer but u cant muscle in on my birdImportant

ah hmm I think I was first in the queue!Smile

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
18-02-2011 11:06
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(17-02-2011 19:23 )cwpussylover Wrote:  ...wot a fuckin luverly outfit my babes has on now. my dick is red raw but...

I think you can get a cream for that Wink

laugh
18-02-2011 15:11
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(18-02-2011 15:11 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(17-02-2011 19:23 )cwpussylover Wrote:  ...wot a fuckin luverly outfit my babes has on now. my dick is red raw but...

I think you can get a cream for that Wink

laugh

yeh im rubbin coolin lotion in now feels like dick carpet burn my fernny babes makes me wank every time i see herImportant

18-02-2011 15:16
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

Fernanda should start her lotion range: silky smooth lasts all day and night. FF: Dont feel the burn.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
18-02-2011 15:32
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

(17-02-2011 21:20 )cwpussylover Wrote:  wooo Kev ur a nice geezer but u cant muscle in on my birdImportant

Well Fernanda can use my muscle anytime she wants.Big Grin

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
18-02-2011 17:56
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

As many of the regulars will know from the personal announcements thread, the Forum's winner of the 2010 Fanboy award, Mark "I-Love-You-Fernanda" has been rather ill recently and has been in hospital . To make matters worse, although he is now out of hospital and thankfully on the mend he is in the middle of moving house and doesn't have Sky. I've been keeping him up to date with what's been happening and yesterday for the first time in almost two months he managed to speak to Fernanda (although he couldn't see her!!). She did, however, give him a shoutout and I think it speaks volumes that when Fernanda found out that Mark was ill she took the trouble to send him a personal message. Respect is something that you earn and Fernanda has earned it big time. Mark has asked me to post this for him in her thread:

"Hi all Fernanda fans, I have asked Mr Williams to post this on Fernanda's thread for me as I wont have my 'forum' internet or Sky up for another 3 weeks.Thankyou Mr Williams for keeping me up to date with whats been happening over the last five weeks while I have been 'indisposed', you have been a top banana.Also thanks dbfernandafan for your messages, and also everyone else who have wished me well:)And aso for you Fernanda - I am so pleased I got to speak to you yesterday, thanks to Mr Williams letting me know the Elite number and text number and I'm glad you got the texts as well. Thank you for that amazing message I got from you whilst I was recovering, it really was a boost for me, just when I needed itSmileI borrowed a mates flat last night who has Sky and got to watch the last 30 minutes of your show (first time I have seen you in 7 weeks) you looked amazing (OMG how I have missed you) and you were so close to the camera (you know how much I love your eyes and smile). And then to top the lot you gave me an amazing shoutout at the end of the show, and you totally blew me away!!! Thank you so much and I love Elite and all the interaction.Loved the chat yesterday. I hope its OK to send you an old photo of my dog (lion) you were interested in yesterday. But Ignore the Old Minger with the dog...I havent a clue who he is?? - LOL.Keep smiling My Miss World.Mark (I-Love-U-Fernanda) XXXXX"

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 12:37 by mr williams.)
19-02-2011 00:14
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

marky hope ur ok mate and ur wanking hand is workable. otherwise u look at fernny babes without wanking ur balls overloadImportant

19-02-2011 11:28

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles