Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(15-02-2011 15:56 )brinsford Wrote:  The same people with the same moan ,when are they going to realize that Danica is not one of those like Caty or Lori that bounce all over the screen . Danica is the classic sit back Queen of Tease like others on this site have said she brings a touch of Class and some thing different to the shows if all the girls did the same thing with no variety Elite would die within weeks.I like what she does and so do many others, so the few that want her to be different get off her back and give her a rest the girls on Elite are loverly but non in the class of The Pretty One,so why not moan about the other girls to up there games and make Elite even better.Danica as said to me on several occasions " why don't the moaners give me a call on screen and tell me what they want". I ring Danica many times for a chat and she does things for me I am sure that if some of you rang her she would do the things you would like her to do within Offcoms guide lines.Last night you had the classic sit back tease ,breast flashes,rear of the year shots,gusset views, a little bit of bounce and abrilliant 241.To me that show was far better with variety than " bed-naked handthong -norm "keep the good work up Danica and more 241s like last night or a 341 with Caty & Lori I don't think you could better that.
what a load of crap. multiple excuses for her giving her mediocre shows.
1) we have called danica, when she was doing worthy shows so that sorta puts the stump on that 1.
2) if she went to far the floor manager would test card the screen to keep ofcom happy.
3) no 1 is asking her to do handthongs or repeat a caty show...

all we want is the old danica back, the 1 that was enthusiastic which if you read my early posts on this thread you will see was on screen in abundance. what we have now is a limp shadow of the girl that 1s was. doing the bare minimum to get callers...
well news flash binsford, you may be happy with it, but soon the viewers and callers wont be and she will end up doing what a lot of others have done... claim she's going away for a couple of weeks, then appear on another channels roster. (we know it wont be glamour chase or babestation) so which channels are left? hotel paradiso?

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-02-2011 16:22
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-02-2011 16:06 )HEX!T Wrote:  sorry winsaw, its not up to the cam op what the girl does. his job is to frame her correctly and make sure anything that shouldn't be and is kept out. the floor manager and director will occasionally give the girls direction on where to stand. but they will do that from the galleries. 90 percent of the time its up to the girl, what poses, what angles to give and how energetic she wants to be.
as freebird says. the negative reviews aren't really an expression of how poor the show is, but how disappointed the viewers are that she isn't producing the shows we know she is capable of.

exactly, ive enjoyed danica's nightshows in the past and have defended her, but her recent shows have been average at best and have hardly watched

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2011 17:07
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(15-02-2011 17:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(15-02-2011 16:06 )HEX!T Wrote:  sorry winsaw, its not up to the cam op what the girl does. his job is to frame her correctly and make sure anything that shouldn't be and is kept out. the floor manager and director will occasionally give the girls direction on where to stand. but they will do that from the galleries. 90 percent of the time its up to the girl, what poses, what angles to give and how energetic she wants to be.
as freebird says. the negative reviews aren't really an expression of how poor the show is, but how disappointed the viewers are that she isn't producing the shows we know she is capable of.

exactly, ive enjoyed danica's nightshows in the past and have defended her, but her recent shows have been average at best and have hardly watched

I'm a big fan of vintage Danica and i've been critical of many shows more recently, but I honestly think that the style of this show was like the old Danica and I really do think she's starting to realise that this is at the core of what she needs to do from now. If you added in hands down the front of the nicks, pants down and a pussy slip, it would have been exactly like her olds show... and those three things are either off limits right now coz of ofcom or for some reason elite aren't allowing her to do it. So best to have a pop at elite on this one.

(15-02-2011 13:24 )Chilly Wrote:  As opposed to the usual sport in here in which people try to outdo each other with their positive comments towards her? Wink Nah, there's still loads of positive feedback for Danica in here, but as usual, the negative/objective comments are what some people love to focus on. Rolleyes

there's a difference between being negative and nasty Chilly.
15-02-2011 18:55
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

One thing you can always relly on Danica for is to generate a flurry of lengthy post show postsSmileSmileSmile
Long may it continue.
15-02-2011 19:18
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

well i for one thought it was a good show last night...ok not as good as some earlier danica shows but still good none the less...one things for sure...she looked amazing Heart
15-02-2011 19:27
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone remember the early days of Danica where she was always in search of something in her pants?

good times!

EDIT - for those who don't remember here's a couple of pics

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid226633

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid257831
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 21:21 by unparalleled.)
15-02-2011 21:11
tikkkamikka Offline
Banned

(15-02-2011 01:16 )Chilly Wrote:  And here was me thinking that her last shift was poor. Blush I'm sure she must have chronic arthritis. bladewave

What is chronic arthritis?Big Grin
15-02-2011 22:26
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

During one of those rare moments in a Danica show when she wasn't doing anythingRolleyes I scanned the other channels last night and didn't stop long on anything in particular except to note that other girls were pretty much doing what they normally do. No knickers off trapeze acts, no double back flips through burning hoops. I was frankly disappointed.
When I returned to Elite there was Danica's arse filling the screen as she squeezed her boobs and mouthed 'shove your big cock in my pussy!' I got up and made a cup of tea.
When I returned to my chair and switched to the other Elite channel, Ashley Emma was laid on her front wiggling her bum. Never seen that before I thought, has she been watching Dionne Daniels or something, surely that move is patented?
I returned to Danica who was busy adjusting the g string from her bum .......several times and opened her legs and started grinding and grinding and grinding. Bag of crisps I thought, damn only Cheese and Onion left.
I started surfing again and Lori was pulling faces and talking UP and down with EMPHASIS in all the WRONG places then suddenly POW! She was literally bouncing around and up and down and I imagined being there. But no, where do I shove my dick as the targets moving and moving and up and around and shit I give up this is like playing fucking darts and I need a bullseye to finish! Cashews, I need cashews.
A quick surf again, Reede looks good and doing the usual stuff, some blonde is naked and gyrating but lets be honest it's like that beach in Majorca where all the hot Spanish girls keep 'em covered up and the German shot putter (who barged you into the croissants head first at breakfast at the hotel) can't wait to get her tits out and insists on lying opposite you naked with legs wide open. God, cashews play havoc with my digestion.
9 1 4 enter. Lori has Danica's knickers down now and this looks good, yeah, very good. Lori has her nipples on Danica's arse and .......what a lovely logo. Very good logo. Never noticed before the lovely gold lettering on a red background.
Good as the logo is, I'll try the other channels. Georgie, tits out wiggling her crotch at the camera, Stevie stood up arse to camera tits against the wall and jiggling a bit, Reede still looking good, naked and doing what she always does, some babe is jiggling 2 large sacks while imagining the 7th full English of the week is only a matter of hours away now and there she is again, Ashley Emma.....looking cute, lying on her front, jiggling her bum. Who would have thought it? Click. Damn, she's gone. It's just Lori now. Just as it was getting interesting.Wink
When is Sammie on next?Rolleyes

(15-02-2011 22:26 )tikkkamikka Wrote:  What is chronic arthritis?Big Grin

A debilitating condition leading to restricted movement. Some of the guys on here suffer from something similar, phallic arthritis.Wink

(15-02-2011 21:11 )unparalleled Wrote:  Anyone remember the early days of Danica where she was always in search of something in her pants?

Agreed but currently not possible.

(15-02-2011 02:02 )Chilly Wrote:  Blimey! That was the best 2-4-1 I've seen Danica involved in since her 2-4-1 with Caty. Massive credit to Lori, though. Just a shame it only went on for 30 minutes, also, I didn't think the guys switching to the Elite TV logo graphic was necessary. Notice how Danica mentioned her previous 2-4-1 shows with Caty and Dionne, but not with Sophia? Poor Sophia, she really is out of favour at the moment. Wink

How many times as she said 'and over on 965 there's the gorgeous Dionne' and it's been Mica or Paige or someone? I think Danica just breezes in from up North and disappears home again. Like Lori said, I've only ever said 'Hello' to Danica before. That's because she just buggers off!Smile

(14-02-2011 23:28 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(14-02-2011 23:11 )Chilly Wrote:  Danica sitting on the sofa for two hours, followed by a lame 2-4-1 with either Ashley or Lori it is. Wink

spot on chillyBig GrinBounce

I'm not sure about the new militant Rammy. It makes me uneasy somehow. As though something horrible is going to happen. All is not well with the world. Where is Sammie Pennington when you need her?Wink
15-02-2011 22:33
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Watching the babechannels and eating nuts (peanuts, stop your sniggering) sounds like something I need to try, bet you go through alot of batteries with all that hopping though

I normally eat cheese and crackers while watching, maybe we need a thread to find out what the best snack to eat while watching is
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 23:31 by gazfc.)
15-02-2011 23:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-02-2011 13:02 )scapaflow Wrote:  Trying to come up with an eloquent response to Hexit's opinion with regards to Danica, but i'll stick with the simple and if you'll pardon the French. Arse. This seems like a good enough description. If you hadn't realised that by now she isn't a pump and grind merchant, is simply the best looking lady on all the channels (apologies Tammy and granted Danica probably thinks she is) and has her own style of performance then you'll be in for some craptastic viewing when she is on. She is always stunning although the only thing i'll agree on is that last night wasn't her best performance.

Prior to the return of Danica and Sammie, Elite had become repetitive and a tad boring. Not anymore!

ARSE! yep that describes you and reply quite well...

i know danica's style very well thank you very much. i was 1 of the guys calling for her to be given nights and sang jamies praises when he did. i was actually a fan, so lets burry that myth too. all i see from your reply is that, the girl is pretty and because of that she shouldn't have to work as hard as any other to get her calls. claiming i dont know what kind of show she is capable of is a joke pal, and not a funny 1...

so in the words of farther jack "ARSE!!!"...

don't assume anything, especially what i think.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
16-02-2011 12:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66