Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

jacobogsoren Offline
Danica enthusiast

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
always puzzled by the feedback on here, and can never tell if it'll be positive or negative.. but lately it seems like it has become something of a sport to be the most negative..

anyway, i disagree with most of the comments regarding the first two and a half hours of the show... thought it was very good.. and yes, i realize that i'm not the most objective person in the world when it comes to Danica, but what was so wrong with it?

- she did move around quite a bit.. different poses, camera angles etc. (some great caps in thee thread)
- she was constantly smiling and seemed to be in a good mood.. showed enthusiasm.
- she was very busy on the phones and didn't talk much with the people off camera.
- she looked amazing.. great to see her in a thong again.
and so on.

could it have been even better? yes.
is dire (or craptastic to the N'th degree) a fair description of the show? no.
15-02-2011 11:50
Find all posts by this user
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(15-02-2011 05:43 )HEX!T Wrote:  it seems like i caught the last hour and a half of a different show. she had an ok half our with lori, but the rest was just craptastic to the N'th degree. POOR! isnt even a good enough description...
what a let down she has become.
wheres the glamour?
where is the je ne sais quoi?...

where is DANICA!!!...
coz the lass you have had on recently is a pale imitation of her royal hotness.

Trying to come up with an eloquent response to Hexit's opinion with regards to Danica, but i'll stick with the simple and if you'll pardon the French. Arse. This seems like a good enough description. If you hadn't realised that by now she isn't a pump and grind merchant, is simply the best looking lady on all the channels (apologies Tammy and granted Danica probably thinks she is) and has her own style of performance then you'll be in for some craptastic viewing when she is on. She is always stunning although the only thing i'll agree on is that last night wasn't her best performance.

Prior to the return of Danica and Sammie, Elite had become repetitive and a tad boring. Not anymore!
15-02-2011 13:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-02-2011 11:50 )jacobogsoren Wrote:  always puzzled by the feedback on here, and can never tell if it'll be positive or negative.. but lately it seems like it has become something of a sport to be the most negative..

As opposed to the usual sport in here in which people try to outdo each other with their positive comments towards her? Wink Nah, there's still loads of positive feedback for Danica in here, but as usual, the negative/objective comments are what some people love to focus on. Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 13:27 by Chilly.)
15-02-2011 13:24
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(15-02-2011 11:50 )jacobogsoren Wrote:  always puzzled by the feedback on here, and can never tell if it'll be positive or negative.. but lately it seems like it has become something of a sport to be the most negative..

Poor shows will result in negative reviews. The thing is, and I could be wrong here, but most of us that haven't been overwhelmed with Danica's 'efforts' recently actually DO want to enjoy her shows, and tend to remain foolishly optimistic that the Danica of old (ie. Enthusiatic, seemingly enjoying it, the sultry looks etc) will return. The queen of seductive teasing needs to reclaim her throne.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-02-2011 13:54
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i thought it was the best recent show by danica.
a lot like her early nightime tease shows, she seemed to be trying her best to engineer a slip
but was foiled by the over-sensitive movements of the cameraman.
plenty of movement on the couch and some nice camera-angles at times.
not the biggest fan of lori myself but have to admit it was a good 2-4-1 also.
look forward to her next show Smile
15-02-2011 13:56
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i have not been Danica's biggest fan but i liked some of last nights showshocked ,as she is not going to move that much it is up to the cameraman to make the movement and in doing so a better show, and last night it happened, some of the shots between her legs were like elite of old,
that was a very good 241 to end the night with, Danica likes to be the submissive one in any 241 and it is no coincidence some of her best shows have been with elites more dominant girls Caty and Lori

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-02-2011 15:00
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

The same people with the same moan ,when are they going to realize that Danica is not one of those like Caty or Lori that bounce all over the screen . Danica is the classic sit back Queen of Tease like others on this site have said she brings a touch of Class and some thing different to the shows if all the girls did the same thing with no variety Elite would die within weeks.I like what she does and so do many others, so the few that want her to be different get off her back and give her a rest the girls on Elite are loverly but non in the class of The Pretty One,so why not moan about the other girls to up there games and make Elite even better.Danica as said to me on several occasions " why don't the moaners give me a call on screen and tell me what they want". I ring Danica many times for a chat and she does things for me I am sure that if some of you rang her she would do the things you would like her to do within Offcoms guide lines.Last night you had the classic sit back tease ,breast flashes,rear of the year shots,gusset views, a little bit of bounce and abrilliant 241.To me that show was far better with variety than " bed-naked handthong -norm "keep the good work up Danica and more 241s like last night or a 341 with Caty & Lori I don't think you could better that.

15-02-2011 15:56
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(15-02-2011 15:56 )brinsford Wrote:  I like what she does and so do many others, so the few that want her to be different get off her back and give her a rest the girls on Elite are loverly but non in the class of The Pretty One, so why not moan about the other girls to up there games and make Elite even better.

You see, it's always there. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP SAYING NEGATIVE STUFF ABOUT THE PRETTY ONE, but let me have my usual cheapshot at the other Elite TV babes whilst I'm here." Is probably what he's trying to say. Wink
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 16:10 by Chilly.)
15-02-2011 16:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

sorry winsaw, its not up to the cam op what the girl does. his job is to frame her correctly and make sure anything that shouldn't be and is kept out. the floor manager and director will occasionally give the girls direction on where to stand. but they will do that from the galleries. 90 percent of the time its up to the girl, what poses, what angles to give and how energetic she wants to be.
as freebird says. the negative reviews aren't really an expression of how poor the show is, but how disappointed the viewers are that she isn't producing the shows we know she is capable of.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-02-2011 16:06
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

In regard to my previous post i would just like to state for the record that i am a BIG Danica fan. She was the first Elite girl i ever called and only one of two girls i have ever called on day shows. I remember vividly the first time i ever saw her, lying on the sofa in THAT gold costume, touching herself and running her hands underneath it. Watching her was unbelievably erotic, she just looked as though she would make the screen melt.

When i got home one evening and found her still on during the night shift i could,nt believe my luck, i thought i had died and gone to heaven when i had my first night call with her. Many times i raced home from work hoping to witness the moment when she revealed her breasts for the first time. Her constant teasing, making us wait for the moment she finally went the whole way and revealed her breasts was a blissful form of torture.

When the big moment finally happened i really did think i was in heaven, they really were a sight to behold. Up till then most of my calls had been to Babestation ( Yvette Merriman and Rachel Cole being the object of my lust ). But Danica quickly became my favourite girl and i would call her whenever our shifts coincided. I remember her many times simply sitting on a chair and pulling her top down to her waist, playing with her breasts, simply smouldering as she did so.

I did not believe things could get any better until i witnessed her 2for1 with Caty, watching them together was fantastic, they simply burnt up the screen. Many times i have returned to watch that video and it never fails to stimulate me in the right way.

Sadly apart from the odd brief moment ( usually when someone else is screen with her ) Danica has failed to recapture the glory of her early days. Last night was a prime example of her failing to seize the moment, with Sammie pennington off sick she had the perfect opportunity to to put on a show that simply blew us away. She could of put on a performance that had everybody on this forum talking for weeks and saying "Sammie who".

How easy would it have been for her to sit astride the arm of the sofa or perhaps even bend over it and shake that gorgeous bottom or tease us by stripping down to just her thong?

Would you not just have loved to watch her remove that bra and lick her nipples or rub baby oil all over them and the rest of her body?

Those who doubt there has been a deterioration in the standard of her performance lately please go back and watch her early night shows. Just the wicked "come and get me boys" look in her eyes alone should tell you that she is not the same performer.

I more than anyone would love her to prove the doubters wrong and give us back the Danica we all love and know. But unfortunately she now simply turns up knowing that just being on screen will be enough for her fan club, and makes no real effort to give us a show.

I would not like or expect a Lori style performance, just a little variety or effort would go along way.

In many ways Danica's performances remind me of an Oscar winning actor who has been in many classic films but now contents himself with roles that are below his status and therefore refuses to put the effort in and relies on his name alone to bring the punters in.

I still really believe that there is an absolute wildcat inside Danica waiting to get out.

And i for one hope we get to see it sooner rather than later.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2011 17:33 by lancealot790.)
15-02-2011 16:20
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66