babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
The babeshows have suddenly gone very bland... what's happened to providing a performance?
Where have all the shower sets gone?

It hasn't helped when on of the best performers, Anastasia, is not on a show any more. And even Amanda has to tune down her act.

The way forward may be to use a little comedy in their shows.
15-02-2011 11:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

think its mainly ofcom why the shows have gone bland as you put it. i think the way forward is doing night time versions of bsdaytime extra where they can be a lot naughtier than the dayshows

Piper Niven Superfan
15-02-2011 11:53
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

(15-02-2011 11:45 )Charlemagne Wrote:  The babeshows have suddenly gone very bland... what's happened to providing a performance?
Where have all the shower sets gone?

It hasn't helped when on of the best performers, Anastasia, is not on a show any more. And even Amanda has to tune down her act.

The way forward may be to use a little comedy in their shows.

I agree to a certain extent but I don't find Reede, Courtney & Roxy too bland on CP and Tammy O if she ever returns.

All that is missing at CP is a few more 2 -1 and decent background drops. I did see Courtney on a massage bed the other night, so perhaps they have 3 sets now.

15-02-2011 13:47
veniamin Offline
Apprentice Poster

I have a question. Why some models in Babeshows use topless, others no? It's a rules of tv channels?
17-02-2011 17:28
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(17-02-2011 17:28 )veniamin Wrote:  I have a question. Why some models in Babeshows use topless, others no? It's a rules of tv channels?

Depends what time of night you are referring to,as a general rule before 22.00 the top stays on,after that it can come off,of course it is also up to the girl when it comes off,(some of these girls are very shy ).

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
17-02-2011 17:36
veniamin Offline
Apprentice Poster

Aha! I'm newbie here and don't live in UK. It's a reason what I can't see these shows in my tv. Can I see these shows via sattelite tv or paid broadcast on the internet?
17-02-2011 18:10
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(17-02-2011 18:10 )veniamin Wrote:  Aha! I'm newbie here and don't live in UK. It's a reason what I can't see these shows in my tv. Can I see these shows via sattelite tv or paid broadcast on the internet?

A lot of the shows are free on the internet.
See the posts in this thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8372
Not all of the links in that thread are still working though.
The newer posts should be more accurate.
17-02-2011 18:43
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(17-02-2011 18:10 )veniamin Wrote:  Aha! I'm newbie here and don't live in UK. It's a reason what I can't see these shows in my tv. Can I see these shows via sattelite tv or paid broadcast on the internet?

You don't state your location on your profile, but if you are in France, Germany, Benelux or southern Scandinavia you should be able to get around 20 of the babe channels with a FTA receiver and an 80-cm/1m dish.

Any further afield and the signal drops off quite sharply needing a much larger dish. The internet feeds are therefore a better idea but of course eat bandwidth like mrs w eats chocolate.

You can get detailed satellite frequency and reception from the excellent people at Lyngsat (http://www.lyngsat.com)

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

18-02-2011 01:31
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

After my unfortunate problems with Elite last night, i decided to give a another station a call. I browsed through the channels till i found an absolute babe and gave her a call. However when i got through the girl in question was already on a call, being horny as hell i decided to wait until she had finished with him. What followed was quite possibly the most stupid, pointless and feeble conversation i have ever had the misfortune to listen in on. All he talked about was camera angles and lighting, WHAT THE F***is the point of that! No matter how the girl tried to bring the conversation round to good old filthy talk this idiot was having none of it. After waiting 10 mins to see if she could get rid of him i finally gave up and put it down to having a VERY BAD NIGHT.

Is there anything worse than some idiot clogging up the phone lines with drivel.

If you want to talk about cameras and lighting then join a F*****G photography club you sad loser.
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2011 17:43 by lancealot790.)
19-02-2011 17:42
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(19-02-2011 17:42 )lancealot790 Wrote:  ...All he talked about was camera angles and lighting, WHAT THE F***is the point of that! No matter how the girl tried to bring the conversation round to good old filthy talk this idiot was having none of it. After waiting 10 mins to see if she could get rid of him i finally gave up and put it down to having a VERY BAD NIGHT.

Is there anything worse than some idiot clogging up the phone lines with drivel.

If you want to talk about cameras and lighting then join a F*****G photography club you sad loser.

It's a shame you hung up because later on I made some very pertinent observations regarding the lack of colour coordination of the soft furnishings.

19-02-2011 19:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV