Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

brinsford Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(12-02-2011 00:15 )gazfc Wrote:  Eh?? dont think she's worn the same outfit once

I mean not the same outfit but the same style.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 01:19 by brinsford.)
12-02-2011 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

WTF! They go to the Elite logo because Caty and Charlie were doing the scissor position, WITH underwear on?

Gay.
12-02-2011 01:59
bobek Offline
Banned

(12-02-2011 01:59 )mrmann Wrote:  WTF! They go to the Elite logo because Caty and Charlie were doing the scissor position, WITH underwear on?

Gay.

Is this another product of your fantastic imagination ?
12-02-2011 02:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2011 02:13 )bobek Wrote:  
(12-02-2011 01:59 )mrmann Wrote:  WTF! They go to the Elite logo because Caty and Charlie were doing the scissor position, WITH underwear on?

Gay.

Is this another product of your fantastic imagination ?

I don't get it. What's your explanation?
12-02-2011 03:06
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I must admit the 2 for 1 wasn't the best tonight, it was almost like self censorship especially when they cut away to the Elite logo. Please do not restrict top models such as Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neil when they are the ones bringing in the money for the channel. Who ever was responsible for that direction needs his head looked at. Allow the models the freedom that they deserve. Rant over!
12-02-2011 03:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2011 03:25 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I must admit the 2 for 1 wasn't the best tonight, it was almost like self censorship especially when they cut away to the Elite logo. Please do not restrict top models such as Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neil when they are the ones bringing in the money for the channel. Who ever was responsible for that direction needs his head looked at. Allow the models the freedom that they deserve. Rant over!

ofcon is to blame. Without their ridiculously strict censorship, the women have to worry every time their normal female body part is shown. AHHH it's a VAGINA!!!!!!!! Don't walk, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH it's going to hurt your precious eyes!!! If a child who happens to be a one in a million child who is up at this crazy hour and who's parents haven't put a lock on the adult channels, SEES THIS, they will be ruined FOREVER!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Just being silly here, but seriously, this is the mindset that ofcon has. The women on every channel should be allowed to show what they want, and it should be up to them to decide whether or not they want to, or how to go about it. Allowing them more freedom would actually make for more interesting shows, because the women could still just give us a tease, keeping the suspense, but here and there they could go all out, and it would be good for business I think. Imagine the amount of callers if it was announed that sometime on the weekend, that there would be an uncensored show, or a show where the women could show what they want. Yes there would be just as many viewers as callers, but the phones would be off the hook!

Crazy rant over.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-02-2011 05:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Stop ranting about Ofcom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there is an ofcom section so do the ranting there. dont blame elite for being cautious with ofcom investigating them

Piper Niven Superfan
12-02-2011 10:48
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

You can't tell some people rammy, in his little world ofcom is to blame for everything, for some reason he thinks that every girl wants to show the goods(even though most of them have said they never will) it just easier to blame a faceless corporation rather than accept that some of the girls will never show what he wants to see.

Oh and the 2-4-1 was quite poor for the viewers but I think that was more down to the callers not seeming to be into it
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 13:02 by gazfc.)
12-02-2011 13:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2011 13:00 )gazfc Wrote:  You can't tell some people rammy, in his little world ofcom is to blame for everything, for some reason he thinks that every girl wants to show the goods(even though most of them have said they never will) it just easier to blame a faceless corporation rather than accept that some of the girls will never show what he wants to see.

Oh and the 2-4-1 was quite poor for the viewers but I think that was more down to the callers not seeming to be into it

So ofcon ISN'T to blame for the 2-4-1 censorship on Elite??? OK Rolleyes

You might have missed the moment when Caty and Charlie both dissed ofcon last night then.

As for showing the goods, well the women might not want to reveal everything all of the time, or at all (Most have shown all before on other sites though), but from the shows I've seen from Charlie and Caty especially, and from Lori, Mica and even Ashley, they don't seem too bothered by slips. It seems obvious to me at times that Caty and Charlie would like to be allowed to show more, from their angles and hand positions and slips, sometimes intentional, and even Mica has done some revealing shows with revealing underwear.

Like I said, it's not that the women would necessarily want to show everything, but by being ALLOWED to, they don't have to worry as much, about slips or their positions. They can also keep us in anticipation, with hope that they will show more, whereas now, there is no anticipation since ofcon won't allow it.

Get it now?

Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 19:37 by mrmann.)
12-02-2011 19:34
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(12-02-2011 19:34 )mrmann Wrote:  As for showing the goods, well the women might not want to reveal everything all of the time, or at all (Most have shown all before on other sites though), but from the shows I've seen from Charlie and Caty especially, and from Lori, Mica and even Ashley, they don't seem too bothered by slips. It seems obvious to me at times that Caty and Charlie would like to be allowed to show more, from their angles and hand positions and slips, sometimes intentional, and even Mica has done some revealing shows with revealing underwear.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid482253

Just a reminder again how Caty feels about the above.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
12-02-2011 21:00