babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
One of the things BS go on about both on the mics and in the boxes is how you can get through to the girl in under a minute. Even if her line is free, it takes just over a minute to get to the "Press 1..." part. By then they've got your £1.50 for the second minute, and it's actually more like 1 minute 20 seconds before you get through Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-02-2011 01:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Unfortunately you can't believe anything said on the Cellcast channels.

On GC a few nights ago it was said that panties were a "legal requirement" of the channel, despite the fact that full nudity has been shown on both FV 97 and Sky 909.
12-02-2011 02:42
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice 2-4-1 for a change with Amanda and Ava!

Smile
12-02-2011 03:02
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

I presuming it was Babestation 906, It was Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning.

(12-02-2011 00:16 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 23:36 )mikedafc Wrote:  Was there a problem a couple of nights back where they took the show off air and showed Bambi from her The Chat show. Would have been about 1am.

Which channel/night?
12-02-2011 04:08
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2011 01:02 )iloveMegan Wrote:  One of the things BS go on about both on the mics and in the boxes is how you can get through to the girl in under a minute. Even if her line is free, it takes just over a minute to get to the "Press 1..." part. By then they've got your £1.50 for the second minute, and it's actually more like 1 minute 20 seconds before you get through Rolleyes

It's just another in the long list of scams they do. When I call a girl I want to know the legal requirements and then that I am either being put through to her or she is busy talking to someone else. I do not need to be told about their website (already know it but can google it too!) I do not need to know about ugly, fat old biffa's who are home alone (why would I wish to call them) and I certainly do not need to be told that I will be connected soon...just f#cking connect me!
This message should just take about 10 seconds not the minute and a half it does. On a mobile it can cost £4 or more before you even get through. In fact callers should not be charged a penny until they are connected to the girl or listening in. If they dropped this message BS would still get their money as I would be chatting for longer.
12-02-2011 10:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think i was ambushed by one of the scams on the phone last night was on with georgie having a great time mind you always do with georgie then i hear some phone tones and im in the menu thought was a problem with phone so goes back in its a girl caller so looks like i was bumped off the call so the producers could get a girl caller called laura who sounded way to much like AVA had me friggin annoyed

ok put girl callers on if there are no callers but to cut people off having payed good money is not on

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 15:20 by HannahsPet.)
12-02-2011 15:19
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

(12-02-2011 10:26 )bytor Wrote:  It's just another in the long list of scams they do. When I call a girl I want to know the legal requirements and then that I am either being put through to her or she is busy talking to someone else. I do not need to be told about their website (already know it but can google it too!) I do not need to know about ugly, fat old biffa's who are home alone (why would I wish to call them) and I certainly do not need to be told that I will be connected soon...just f#cking connect me! This message should just take about 10 seconds not the minute and a half it does. On a mobile it can cost £4 or more before you even get through. In fact callers should not be charged a penny until they are connected to the girl or listening in. If they dropped this message BS would still get their money as I would be chatting for longer.

Well then,complain to Ofcom,that is what they are supposed to be about,not all this censorship that they have empowered themselves with!!!
12-02-2011 20:35
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-02-2011 20:35 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  Well then,complain to Ofcom,that is what they are supposed to be about,not all this censorship that they have empowered themselves with!!!

There's no point in complaining to Ofcom , Cellcast don't have a UK Ofcom licence , if you complain to Ofcom about any channel that uses a overseas licence they will tell you overseas's Licence holder channels are out of their jurisdiction , they then tell you to complain to the country's licensing body that granted the licence , in Cellcast's case Holland .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-02-2011 21:06
Jam Da Man Offline

(11-02-2011 23:36 )mikedafc Wrote:  Was there a problem a couple of nights back where they took the show off air and showedBambi from her The Chat show. Would have been about 1am.
(12-02-2011 04:08 )mikedafc Wrote:  I presuming it was Babestation 906, It was Wednesday Night/Thursday Morning.

I've been through Thursday, Wednesday, Tuesday and Monday's BS1 and BSXtra, 12:30-2am, but cant find anything Bambi related. Unless it happened on GlamourChase (Out of my reach.)
The only thing I can find is from Tuesday morning, BS1 1:04 - 1:07am, between the end of Paige's section and the start of Kandi's section, they kept rolling an Xtreme advert, plus a Windows screensaver (the desert one) whilst they apparantly changed the bed sheet from pink to white.

Did someone tell you that Bambi/The Chat appeared? Or did you see for yourself, mikedafc?

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-02-2011 22:16
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

We babeshow veterans know all about the various tricks and scams, but it's worth mentioning them to help out the newbies Wink HannahsPet has shown that there're coming up with new ones all the time, kicking a genuine caller to provide a service for the listeners is disgraceful.

The length of the opening message is desperate, artificially extended with needless details and the voice deliberately talking slowly. The old "late log in" trick is another one that grinds my gears.

It's nothing to do with Ofcom, as they are only concerned with what is shown on screen. The phone service is provided by Square One Ltd (I think), and PhonepayPlus regulates that, I believe.

With all the adverts and interruptions on BS, I think it's about time the Advertising Standards Authority or the Office of Fair Trading had an in-depth look at these channels.

Edit: Interestingly, one of the types of complaint the ASA deal with is "promotions that are unfairly run or special offers that have left you disappointed". Surely that would cover the pictures that are available "For x amount of time only"?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2011 00:20 by iloveMegan.)
13-02-2011 00:17

Click here to watch Babestation TV