Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average

Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sammie Pennington - (Back On The ) Elite TV Night Show
sammie yet again was fantastic last night, stunning outfits and as always was filth on the bed and on the phone and she was the babe i watched the most last night.

sammie is so good at the moment since she came back to elite she is currently #2 in my top nightbabes list

Piper Niven Superfan
11-02-2011 09:18
Find all posts by this user
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

(11-02-2011 09:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sammie yet again was fantastic last night, stunning outfits and as always was filth on the bed and on the phone and she was the babe i watched the most last night.

sammie is so good at the moment since she came back to elite she is currently #2 in my top nightbabes list

Yep she's no.2 in my overall list and by some distance now.

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
11-02-2011 09:41
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

A different woman since Samgate last year!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
11-02-2011 12:05
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

It was a top night on the channels last night, and Sammie more than held her end. For me, she's currently the best on Elite. Stunning looks, great performer and utter filth to match it. Perfect combo.
11-02-2011 13:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Got to give her credit...Having seen the show now from last night she has stepped it up unbelievably
from her first spell...in fact i would even question whether its the same girl her improvement has been that vast..

Well done Sammie!!!
11-02-2011 13:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

wow what a show, it's hard to believe she is the same woman as the princess who got the chop last year, was the best thing that ever happened as it brought her down to earth and we got the brilliant night show girl we have now,
last night was all you could want in a night show, lots of outfits, lots of movement and different positions, a bit of nakedness, and she is pure filth on the phoneCool
long my the new Sammie continue Heart

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-02-2011 13:38
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

She really is in a different league to the others at the moment. I so love the level of enthusiasm she has for the job, and when you combine that with the simple fact that she's prepared to mix things up by changing into different outfits, teasing, and happily getting into various different positions...well, it just makes for a great show.

Also, it's nice to see that when she doesn't have a call she'll really make an effort to try and generate some, unlike certain babes on this channel who are more than content just to start their conversation again with the guys behind the scenes. Rolleyes Yep, she's one gal who certainly deserves all the praise she's getting at the moment. Why is that? Because clearly she's earned it. Keep the good work up, Miss P. Cool
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 18:50 by Chilly.)
11-02-2011 14:20
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(11-02-2011 14:20 )Chilly Wrote:  She really is in a different league to the others at the moment. I so love the level of enthusiasm she has for the job, and when you combine that with the simple fact that she's prepared to mix things up by changing into different outfits, teasing, and happily getting into various different positions...well, it just makes for a great show.

Also, it's nice to see that when she doesn't have a call she'll really make an effort to try and generate some, unlike certain gals on this channel who are more than content just to start their conversation again with the guys behind the scenes. Rolleyes Yep, she's one gal who certainly deserves all the praise she's getting at the moment. Why is that? Because clearly she's earned it. Keep the good work up, Miss P. Cool

I 100% agree with Chilly. That is the difference between a girl that gets well paid but ultimately delivers each & every time + thoroughly enjoys herself, to those that look bored make no attempt to entice us to phone, makes no effort to change her style & is simply there to pick up her pay cheque.

Well done Sammie, another sensational night.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
11-02-2011 14:55
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Not having watched much of the channels lately(lost much of its appeal for me) i have to agree with above comments,Sammie has really upped her performance,really refreshing to see someone with true enthusiasm,wished Sammie had been around last year she would have been awesome in the oil room.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
11-02-2011 14:57
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

ok it was good show i will say that but ok im ready for sammie in a 2 for 1 any one think she will ever do a 2 for 1
11-02-2011 16:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66