Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Thanks for the updates Cathy..
I can't wait to see some of the original babes like Ashleigh back.
30-01-2011 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kaelene Offline
Banned

(30-01-2011 14:11 )cathybarry Wrote:  as we launch more channels you will see more of your favorite girls past and present

This sound good Cathy will you be lauching more then just one channel which will be your 3rd?
30-01-2011 14:44
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

yes

(30-01-2011 14:44 )kaelene Wrote:  This sound good Cathy will you be lauching more then just one channel which will be your 3rd?
30-01-2011 15:09
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2011 14:11 )cathybarry Wrote:  none of of original girls have lost there job to make way for new girls cream of the crop refers to the best girls from bang nothing to do with girls that work for us already of have worked for us , the girls that no longer work for us are for various reasons most of those girls we would consider again in the future but as a new buisness we somtimes have to make decisions of who is best for the channel ,as we launch more channels you will see more of your favorite girls past and present

(30-01-2011 13:52 )SOCATOA Wrote:  So much for job securitySad i know its the nature of the job but it cant be easy for the girls to work with the knowledge that when a "cream of the crop" girl becomes available they might be the next girl shown the door. Yes i know the channels are there to make money but i think the management should realise its peoples families and livelihoods that are at stake.

SOC.

this being a discussion page im entitled to a say on how i think people are being treated. looking at cathys quote this morning it looks like that her pr people are getting paid double for today being a sunday. another thing i am noticing is the girls who get more viewers and more calls and listeners by doing nights making red light more money are more likely to keep their jobs than those on daytime cos you can get away with alot more which us what the veiwer and the caller wants. looking at schedules and watching webstreams the past week, all the girls on nights are virtually all ex bb maybe with the exception of 1. where as on days people like mellie d, foxy, rosie, mia, lucy gresty are doing days and after shifts where there will be less callers. why is foxy not doing nights? is it foxys choice? i know rosie wants to do nights, and mellie d has done nights and so has lucy. why at the minute are we only seeing ex bb's on nights? is some1 scared that if one of these girls gets the chance to do a night show that they might put the "cream of the crop" to shame! various reasons we are being told is why people are being let go. nothing to do with personality clashes or jealousy then?

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
30-01-2011 15:12
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

im afraid you are very misinformed there is no "pr people" as for reasons why people have been let go is not for public dabate .

(30-01-2011 15:12 )malicious fan Wrote:  this being a discussion page im entitled to a say on how i think people are being treated. looking at cathys quote this morning it looks like that her pr people are getting paid double for today being a sunday. another thing i am noticing is the girls who get more viewers and more calls and listeners by doing nights making red light more money are more likely to keep their jobs than those on daytime cos you can get away with alot more which us what the veiwer and the caller wants. looking at schedules and watching webstreams the past week, all the girls on nights are virtually all ex bb maybe with the exception of 1. where as on days people like mellie d, foxy, rosie, mia, lucy gresty are doing days and after shifts where there will be less callers. why is foxy not doing nights? is it foxys choice? i know rosie wants to do nights, and mellie d has done nights and so has lucy. why at the minute are we only seeing ex bb's on nights? is some1 scared that if one of these girls gets the chance to do a night show that they might put the "cream of the crop" to shame! various reasons we are being told is why people are being let go. nothing to do with personality clashes or jealousy then?
30-01-2011 15:46
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

cathy will you be looking to sign rebecca-jade now that babeworld has gone

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
30-01-2011 15:48
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Cathy, may i ask if Laura Michaels is in charge of the girls on Red Light, and if she is, will she be posting on the forum?

SOC.
30-01-2011 16:01
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(30-01-2011 15:46 )cathybarry Wrote:  im afraid you are very misinformed there is no "pr people" as for reasons why people have been let go is not for public dabate .

you have not answered any of my questions then? it might not be up for public debate why people are let go but you have to give them a valid reason dont you? if you dont wana answer any points i have made then dont cos the points iv made especially about certain people being treated differently to others are correct and accurate.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
30-01-2011 16:03
cathybarry Offline
Senior Poster

Phil is in charge

(30-01-2011 16:01 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Cathy, may i ask if Laura Michaels is in charge of the girls on Red Light, and if she is, will she be posting on the forum?

we have given eveyone a valid reason ,to we frank its our buisness who we employ not yours or anyone else

(30-01-2011 16:03 )malicious fan Wrote:  you have not answered any of my questions then? it might not be up for public debate why people are let go but you have to give them a valid reason dont you? if you dont wana answer any points i have made then dont cos the points iv made especially about certain people being treated differently to others are correct and accurate.
30-01-2011 17:56
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2011 15:46 )cathybarry Wrote:  im afraid you are very misinformed there is no "pr people" as for reasons why people have been let go is not for public dabate .

(30-01-2011 15:12 )malicious fan Wrote:  this being a discussion page im entitled to a say on how i think people are being treated. looking at cathys quote this morning it looks like that her pr people are getting paid double for today being a sunday. another thing i am noticing is the girls who get more viewers and more calls and listeners by doing nights making red light more money are more likely to keep their jobs than those on daytime cos you can get away with alot more which us what the veiwer and the caller wants. looking at schedules and watching webstreams the past week, all the girls on nights are virtually all ex bb maybe with the exception of 1. where as on days people like mellie d, foxy, rosie, mia, lucy gresty are doing days and after shifts where there will be less callers. why is foxy not doing nights? is it foxys choice? i know rosie wants to do nights, and mellie d has done nights and so has lucy. why at the minute are we only seeing ex bb's on nights? is some1 scared that if one of these girls gets the chance to do a night show that they might put the "cream of the crop" to shame! various reasons we are being told is why people are being let go. nothing to do with personality clashes or jealousy then?

People can have their opinions, but as Cathy says it's not for us to debate, it's theirs to run as they see fit and it's all about profit end of the day, 'Business is Business', to be honest and my own opinion, I for one only watch the channels because of the changes to the girls.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2011 18:04 by Jay39.)
30-01-2011 18:03

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL