Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(28-01-2011 14:31 )winsaw Wrote:  not so, you missed a very good 241, and Paige on top form

I wonder if they have heard of `closing the barn door after the horse has bolted`once you start to lose veiwers it is kinda hard to get them back. All the channels should take heed,after all if no one is watching,then it follows,there will be no callers. Nuff said ?
28-01-2011 14:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(28-01-2011 14:31 )winsaw Wrote:  not so, you missed a very good 241, and Paige on top form

Well i as i am not a Paige fan,and going by the 2-4-1s of late,i think i will stick to my book,im glad you enjoyed it,but when you have witnessed the likes of Hazel& Emily/Amanda&Toni/and many more from the past,todays 2-4-1s just dont compare.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
28-01-2011 14:57
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i dont like the 2-4-1s on elite except of mica or caty is in, as i dont find the 2 blondes together that appealing, and most of them are comedic now a days i think.
28-01-2011 15:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

2-4-1's across all the channels are shit. Elite at one time led the way when it came to 2-4-1's but sadly those days are over
28-01-2011 15:56
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-01-2011 15:56 )tsurugi Wrote:  Elite at one time led the way when it came to 2-4-1's but sadly those days are over
You obviously never saw Bangbabes 2-4-1s then ? , you should have seen some of the 2-4-1s Amanda and Jemma Jey did and Dannii Harwood and Lucy Zara , that channel did lead the way , it's just a good job other channels didn't follow their lead , we probably wouldn't have any channels left to watch .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
28-01-2011 17:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The 2-4-1s up until about a month ago had been great, and a return to form, and it's just currently that they've become a bit tame again and non nude for some reason. I too only watch when Caty is on, because her 2-4-1s are the best, so hopefully they aren't tamed for much longer. We had another boundery pushing show from another channel last night, so Elite could probably step it up a bit too. Babestation should also get their act together and start doing proper nude 2-4-1s, unstead of the crap they currently turn out. Don't know why they are so cautious, when the solo shows there can be quite good.
28-01-2011 17:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(28-01-2011 17:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 15:56 )tsurugi Wrote:  Elite at one time led the way when it came to 2-4-1's but sadly those days are over
You obviously never saw Bangbabes 2-4-1s then ? , you should have seen some of the 2-4-1s Amanda and Jemma Jey did and Dannii Harwood and Lucy Zara , that channel did lead the way , it's just a good job other channels didn't follow their lead , we probably wouldn't have any channels left to watch .

Amanda holds no interest for me so doubt i would have liked her over the top performances.

In my opinion elites 2-4-1's were better than anything bang did, you don't have to take it to the extreme or flash every 2 mins to make a good 2-4-1 or maybe i am just set in my ways. I just thought bang's were just kinda cheap and tacky compared to elite's.
28-01-2011 17:23
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(28-01-2011 17:23 )tsurugi Wrote:  Amanda holds no interest for me so doubt i would have liked her over the top performances.

In my opinion elites 2-4-1's were better than anything bang did, you don't have to take it to the extreme or flash every 2 mins to make a good 2-4-1 or maybe i am just set in my ways. I just thought bang's were just kinda cheap and tacky compared to elite's.

Well said Tsu, Although I have to say Amanda & Jemma's were good to watch. They were not good 2-4-1's in the true sense. As they were more interested in getting into each others pants, than they were in interacting with the caller.

And I agree, you don't need to show excessive flesh to have a good 2-4-1. As long as there is a certain chemistry between them, and they know how to work together, and interact with the caller. Then that makes for a good 2-4-1.

Elite, were the past masters at this, but Ofcom basically screwed all that up. And the channels backed off. But they are slowing getting better again.
28-01-2011 17:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(28-01-2011 17:57 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(28-01-2011 17:23 )tsurugi Wrote:  Amanda holds no interest for me so doubt i would have liked her over the top performances.

Well said Tsu, Although I have to say Amanda & Jemma's were good to watch. They were not good 2-4-1's in the true sense. As they were more interested in getting into each others pants, than they were in interacting with the caller.

And I agree, you don't need to show excessive flesh to have a good 2-4-1. As long as there is a certain chemistry between them, and they know how to work together, and interact with the caller. Then that makes for a good 2-4-1.

Elite, were the past masters at this, but Ofcom basically screwed all that up. And the channels backed off. But they are slowing getting better again.
It pains me to say it but i actually agree with both of you about the Amanda and Jemma 2-4-1s , apart from the odd flash there was not much else to see because the camera man was zooming all over the place trying to avoid what the girls were showing , but Dannii and Lucy;s 2-4-1s were top class and were amongst the best i have seen in recent times . I don't think there is much doubt that both Channels have in the past put on some of the best 2-4-1's out of all the babe channels , but both channels must take some of the blame for the tame 2-4-1's that are now shown on all channels , both channels brought the 2-4-1's to Ofcom's attention by going to far , Amanda and Jemma's lolly pop incident for Bangbabes and Caty and Danica's 2-4-1 brought the wrath of Ofcom down on Elite , if both channels had controlled the girl's a bit better then may be we would still be getting fairly good 2-4-1's today .

I think what Tsu says about Amanda on Bangbabes holding no interest for him is said a little "tongue in cheek" , after all it was him that told her to go to Bangbabes in the first place , he said this on the BS section of this forum when Amanda was asking if she should go to Bangbabes or stay at BS [quote] "go to Bangbabes ........ Ok so i just wanna see Lolly vs Amanda , that would be awesome viewing but i won't complain if you throw Jemma in the mix as well" . I always new you were a closit fan boy, welcom to the fan boy club mate Smile PS i am only having a little fun , don't send the "head picklers" round lol Bounce

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-01-2011 19:27 by mr mystery.)
28-01-2011 19:14
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I never said that...its lies...lies i tell you!!!!

At least you actually quoted me. Yes i did say that mainly because badcock was then at the company and i enjoyed her 2-4-1's with tori lee but that was long ago i used to like blake 7 when i was a kid but looking back at it now i have a different opinion....a guy can change his mind Wink
28-01-2011 19:29