Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

teewee Offline
The future Mr Roberts

RE: elite the new champions of daytime?
Dont forget the signing of Miss Emma Spellar as well Big Grin

Becky Roberts has stolen my heart and will always have my undying love.

Fanboy of the Year 2017,2018.
27-01-2011 15:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV Daytime - Discussion Thread
(27-01-2011 14:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  kitty has tweeted 10 min ago that her, gemma hiles and vikki have all had the same idiot caller recently saying he wants to rape them and kill them.

hope elite report this idiot to the police

There's always one idiot ruining it/making a bad name for others. Wanker!

The only thing I'd change about Elite is ideally eliminate (or make smaller) the spinning top corner graphic advertising pictures and what channels Elite airs on. If you need to do it, any chance of doing the big graphic at the bottom of the screen like a toolbar? Elite is great but it’s just a minor grievance.

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 16:29 by TDK2008.)
27-01-2011 16:28
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(27-01-2011 16:28 )TDK2008 Wrote:  Wanker!

If only that's all he was, there wouldn't be a problem Wink Part of the intro when you call tells you "all calls are recorded" so Elite will have the evidence to give to the police should it come to that.

(27-01-2011 16:28 )TDK2008 Wrote:  The only thing I'd change about Elite is ideally eliminate (or make smaller) the spinning top corner graphic advertising pictures and what channels Elite airs on.

I hate that too, it would still be noticeable if it were smaller. And if they could zoom the camera out a bit their daytime shows would be near perfect.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-01-2011 16:42
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

(27-01-2011 16:42 )iloveMegan Wrote:  If only that's all he was, there wouldn't be a problem Wink Part of the intro when you call tells you "all calls are recorded" so Elite will have the evidence to give to the police should it come to that.

I had a feeling someone would pick up on that word Wink. Trust me I didn't choose that word for that definition. I should have called him an assclown or something like that!

(27-01-2011 16:42 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I hate that too, it would still be noticeable if it were smaller. And if they could zoom the camera out a bit their daytime shows would be near perfect.

Good to know I'm not alone on that score. Given you a Pos rep BTW, been meaning to for a while!

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
27-01-2011 16:55
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Having both Danica and Vikki Thomas on, both wearing what I consider to be their best outfits, just brings into even sharper focus how annoying that graphic is bladewave

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
27-01-2011 21:02
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

one thing that has annoyed me is how short the vewing time is on the webstreams before you have to refresh the page.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
31-01-2011 20:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Wow! How many spinning graphics do they need? Hmmm, and here was me thinking that Cellcast were the bad with their OSGs. Sad
01-02-2011 15:46
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

Needless to say I agree with you all on the graphics front having said what I have about them. I also agree with bigguy01's point.

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 17:57 by TDK2008.)
01-02-2011 16:21
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Elite TV Daytime - Discussion Thread
I agree about the extra graphics, they really get in the way and they get quite annoying very quickly.

I also agree with ilovemegan about the camera, it would be great if they could zoom out a bit more, generally speaking.

Elite's standard camera shot often seems to cut the girls' legs off near the top i.e. most of their legs are off the side or bottom of the screen. I noticed this ages ago with Danica, laying on that cream sofa usually at least half her legs would be off screen 'cos the standard shot was quite close in.

Yesterday the gorgeous Fernanda was laying on the purple bed but the usual camera shot only got the top half of her legs in view.

It seems if you want to see all their legs you have to phone in or text in for that. They won't normally give you a full-length shot as a standard type of image.

This is a shame as you would think models like Danica, Alice, Emma and Fernanda, with their beautiful long legs, would attract loads of viewers if they could see shots of all of their legs - imagine all those channel-surfers, flicking through the channels who would suddenly see these gorgeous women with fantastic legs. Then I'm sure they'd stick to watching/possibly phoning the Elite channels.
01-02-2011 16:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

The graphics today are ridiculous, yes they need to advertise their new channel, but the pictures/videos are already being advertised at the bottom of the screen. Also it's annoying how they seem to switch the streams at random, must be a nightmare for anyone recording.

01-02-2011 17:09