Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Red Light Lounge/Playboy - Daytime Show Chat

malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Lounge - Daytime Show Chat & Discussion
there was a post somewhere about there will be starting another channel soon on redlight. cant remember where, but if alot of ex bang babes are coming to red light and there is going to be another channel then surely theres no need to let people go, cos there should be enough shifts for every1 to get their fair share. lets wait and see what happens in the future but on another note its good to see adele on another channel, and shes looking good shakin that peachy ass.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
26-01-2011 01:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

(26-01-2011 01:40 )malicious fan Wrote:  there was a post somewhere about there will be starting another channel soon on redlight. cant remember where, but if alot of ex bang babes are coming to red light and there is going to be another channel then surely theres no need to let people go, cos there should be enough shifts for every1 to get their fair share. lets wait and see what happens in the future but on another note its good to see adele on another channel, and shes looking good shakin that peachy ass.

(16-01-2011 21:40 )cathybarry Wrote:  Please understand we are growing by the day we launched one channel 3 months ago we launched our second 24 hour channel 2 weeks ago we are working on a third unique channel with a hope to launch in the next 3 weeks
watch tonight we have dionne mendez lucy summers and mellie d

I ask that we be given a chance we have improved girls picture quality and webstreams

watch this space
This was Cathy's post saying that they would be launching a third unique channel soon and a third web stream.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
26-01-2011 02:13
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

unique channel sound interesting. can't wait to see what girls she'll have or what the theme will be!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
26-01-2011 09:33
Rossmac Offline

(25-01-2011 19:30 )Rossmac Wrote:  Im a producer at Playboy's Redlight Central (channel 911,915,916,902,948) you can follow me on twiter, just look for @Rossmac100. I will be working with Mellie D tomorrow morning from 5am to 1pm on channel 911.
26-01-2011 10:04
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

if i join twitter i'll add you buddy. get some inside goss!!! keep up the good work. say hi to Mellie D for me!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
26-01-2011 10:32
nailpouchofmine Offline
Banned

Just a radical thought !
Just a radical thought !

I was flicking through the channels,as one does,[because there is realy nothing special that makes me stop on one at the moment]
Suddenly it occured to me,that it would be wonderful,if ITV were to put the same programme on ITV1,ITV2,and ITV3,at the same time, because that would mean I wouldn`t have to worry which of the three channels that I tuned in to I would always get to see what was on THEN.
Oh I am so sorry,I had forgotten that this has been thought of before,by REDLIGHT TV,
My appologies to all,carry on,do not worry about it,at least now we can be bored on three different channels at the same time Rolleyes
28-01-2011 21:21
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

But Red Light have two different girls on at the minute, more than Elite and TVX, and Babestation don't even broadcast after eight. The more streams a channel has, the more likely a viewer will stumble across them and be tempted to call, even if most of those streams are showing the same girl.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
28-01-2011 21:38
Foxy Offline
Account closed

RE: Just a radical thought !
Hi,

The launch of the 3rd channel will mean less of the same face so increase the viewer's options Smile) Also, girls don't go on breaks at the same time so we cover the other channels on behalf of whoever is on their break, but that should only last for a maximum of 15 minutes or so.

Redlight always try to offer diverse viewing choices wherever possible and I'm sure this will continue to be the case so you'll hopefully all be happy Smile))

Foxy xxx

(28-01-2011 21:21 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  Just a radical thought !

I was flicking through the channels,as one does,[because there is realy nothing special that makes me stop on one at the moment]
Suddenly it occured to me,that it would be wonderful,if ITV were to put the same programme on ITV1,ITV2,and ITV3,at the same time, because that would mean I wouldn`t have to worry which of the three channels that I tuned in to I would always get to see what was on THEN.
Oh I am so sorry,I had forgotten that this has been thought of before,by REDLIGHT TV,
My appologies to all,carry on,do not worry about it,at least now we can be bored on three different channels at the same time Rolleyes
29-01-2011 00:35
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

im really please to see the girl again,who`s on channel 911 now,i started recording as soon as i just saw her Smile
its great watching her show & i especcially love the way she pushes em back in Surprised extremely sexy and i luv watching her do it Heart
thanks tll.........have a good weekend 2

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
29-01-2011 14:15
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Just a radical thought !
(28-01-2011 21:21 )nailpouchofmine Wrote:  Suddenly it occured to me,that it would be wonderful,if ITV were to put the same programme on ITV1,ITV2,and ITV3,at the same time, because that would mean I wouldn`t have to worry which of the three channels that I tuned in to I would always get to see what was on THEN.
3? You weren't trying, they're on about 6-7 channels usually. Dangerous Daisy was on such this morning. Not that I'm complaining, far from it Heart

I think Red Light is a lot better telly than ITV1 or 2.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
30-01-2011 15:13

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL