Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
my point was after 2am where call levels decrease.

hell even close one of the channels at 2am
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 17:17 by chrislatimer.)
19-01-2011 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

One girl per night with jamie off screen with a whip....he needs to show these lazy mares who's boss Wink
19-01-2011 17:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Elite needs 3 babes each night so there is 2 on screen and 1 on break and then just 2 babes from 2am when calls start to drop

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2011 17:44 by Rammyrascal.)
19-01-2011 17:43
malyen777 Offline
Junior Poster

As I said a couple of weeks ago....

Elite have a great portfolio of girls. Sadly they dont use them wisely enough in my view.

Every night we get Emma Ashley, Lori Buckby, Charlie O Niel, and Dionne Daniels. Dont get me wrong... all great girls, but look at the shows over the last 3 months, and they have been on virtually every night.

We need variety... We want Alice Goodwin, Sophia Lares, and Danica Night shows! We want them to honour the promise of this and also Gemma Hiles is meant to be doing night shows ... where are they.... I am sad to say I cant see it happening... Every night the same girls....

Also would love to see them puersuade Emma Spellar to do a night show, but based on the fact that Sophia Lares is wanting to do a night show, and the bosses dont ask her to do one.... I doubt it will ever happen... Still I live in hope! Cool
19-01-2011 21:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

first of all its ashley emma and charlie o'neal not what you said. also be patient jamie has said recently the day girls you mention will be doing nightshows, just need to be sorted out with the babes to fit in with their day commitments.

there is a new elite night babe starting tomorrow, jenny laird.

Piper Niven Superfan
19-01-2011 23:29
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Where things are so different now from early last year is Elite's abandoning of the big event nights.
That move has drastically changed the whole feel of the channel and taken away the dynamics and build up that used to happen throughout the week.

The quality of the night shows themselves are still high (e.g. Sophia Knight's show from last night was the definition of 'elite' entertainment) but the overall focus is clearly more on consistency and building reliable fan bases for reliable sexworkers.

I can see the logic (and it must be a lot less stressful depending purely on rock solid 'worker bee' performers rather than the whims of the headline performers of before) but I must admit I miss the twists and turns of the big events, the clamour of anticipation, the roaring successes and the no-less-entertaining catastrophes. Ah well...
20-01-2011 11:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
malyen777 Offline
Junior Poster

(19-01-2011 23:29 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  first of all its ashley emma and charlie o'neal not what you said. also be patient jamie has said recently the day girls you mention will be doing nightshows, just need to be sorted out with the babes to fit in with their day commitments.

there is a new elite night babe starting tomorrow, jenny laird.

Thanks for the correction, I was typing a little bit to quick for my brain to keep upTongue

I do hope what you are saying is correct, and if it is so... then excellent! I just get frustrated when I turn on each night and it is the same girls... Especially in light of the number of girls Elite have got available to them.... anyway I will shut up.... although.... just turned on and Ashley Emma and Lori Buckby..... that will make a changeTongue
20-01-2011 22:35
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

:)thanks for the info

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
20-01-2011 22:40
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

the elite twitter is now @TheGirlsOfElite, the other one will be removed soon so if you want to follow elitetv follow the new one.
21-01-2011 03:32
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(20-01-2011 11:03 )Rise Wrote:  Where things are so different now from early last year is Elite's abandoning of the big event nights.
That move has drastically changed the whole feel of the channel and taken away the dynamics and build up that used to happen throughout the week. /

I can see the logic (and it must be a lot less stressful depending purely on rock solid 'worker bee' performers rather than the whims of the headline performers of before) but I must admit I miss the twists and turns of the big events, the clamour of anticipation, the roaring successes and the no-less-entertaining catastrophes. Ah well...

Indeedy, the days not long ago when Becky and Rachel steamed up the screen on that night seems a long time ago already. Now Elite output seems much of a muchness. Utterly predictable. Bit sad really.
21-01-2011 12:09