babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
And when Paige puts her bare feet on show, which some customers posting on the forum are virtually BEGGING for, what does the plonker behind the camera do? Yeah, of course - he puts 'em behind the black boxes!!!

Where DO they find them?
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2011 04:43 by vila.)
17-01-2011 04:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Can you believe the mess they're making on GC atm? Trying to use black boxes with a split screen (as if the latter wasn't foolish enough to start with - we can't see Stevie's face). Morons.

Edit: TFFT.
(This post was last modified: 18-01-2011 04:09 by vila.)
18-01-2011 04:08
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

After enduring Dani on Saturday night and a repeat ordeal tonight, I bet all those who have complained about Geri are now praying for her return.
18-01-2011 05:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Well, they have at least stopped trying to use black boxes with a split screen on GC, but a split screen doesn't work any better with girls lying down than it does with the boxes.
18-01-2011 06:15
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(18-01-2011 05:39 )vila Wrote:  After enduring Dani on Saturday night and a repeat ordeal tonight, I bet all those who have complained about Geri are now praying for her return.

No Geri is far worse than Dani with her constant interuptions. The worst two equally on the mic are Geri and Megan. Both bound on as though we are all desperate to see them rather than the on screen girl....in fact the on screen girl seems to have the least priority on the channels these dayslaugh
18-01-2011 08:46
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(18-01-2011 08:46 )bytor Wrote:  ....in fact the on screen girl seems to have the least priority on the channels these dayslaugh

Well that much is certainly true but Dani seemed to do it much more often and I found her far more irritating. Ho hum, each to his own, I guess.
18-01-2011 11:20
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Geri deserves an oscar for still showing enthusiasm when doing the promos/ads, after all this time.

Also, has anyone noticed that the girls sections seem to be getting longer?
They often do slots of well over an hour at a time now, much too long.
18-01-2011 11:47
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-01-2011 11:47 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Also, has anyone noticed that the girls sections seem to be getting longer?
They often do slots of well over an hour at a time now, much too long.

It depends who is on. If its one of my faves like Lolly, Camilla, Stevie etc then they can be on all night for me!, plus you can always change over to another channel. If girls are getting a lot of calls then it makes sense to keep them on screen which shows with Lolly and Camilla nearly always having 1 hour+ sets, they are obviously two of the biggets girls on Babestation.
Also if you didn't know any better, you would think that Babestation didn't have producers and it was all automated. I mean i'm getting a bit sick and tired of listening to one of the girls on the mic then a Babestation Xtreme advert will come on right as they are taliking, it even happens when the presenters like Geri are talking and it doesn't make sense unless these adverts come on automaticly at certain times, you would of thought one of the guys off screen would be controlling that.
One more thing, Geri is the best presenter imo, very hot, very bubbly and she tries to be as enthusiastic as she can. I think its a little unfair that she gets a lot of stick one here as its her job and people should be blaming the Babestation producers for all the interruptions, not the presenters.
18-01-2011 14:12
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-01-2011 08:46 )bytor Wrote:  The worst two equally on the mic are Geri and Megan. Both bound on as though we are all desperate to see them rather than the on screen girl...

This is one of the reasons why I hate seeing Megan on the mic. It's not her fault she's onscreen all the time, as far as I'm aware a producer will instruct her to do so. As if them being onscreen isn't enough, I imagine they "bound on" enthusiastically to ensure the viewer is paying attention to whatever they're selling bladewave

On the rare occasion that I watch BS for longer than a few minutes, and Geri inevitably interrupts my initial thought is "Oh, fuck off!" followed by "Where's the remote?". The thought that Megan (someone who I'm obviously a big fan of and is a lovely girl) is getting a similar reaction from other people just for doing her unnecessary and annoying job isn't something I like to dwell on Sad

Whining over. For now Tongue

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-01-2011 14:21
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone know how the babes get payed?, i mean do they get a set salary or do they get like comission off the number of calls?.
I only ask as i have been wondering how that would effect the presenters and how much they get.
18-01-2011 14:27

Click here to watch Babestation TV