babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)

lost4815 Offline
Daryl Morgan Fan

Lilly Roma - (Ultimate Babe 2013) Babestation Chat & Discussion (Only)
Big Grin Great news
12-01-2011 18:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Lilly Roma is on back on Babestation
Great news that Lilly is back who should not have left bs in the first place.Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin A very welcome comeback, she, Daryl, Kandi, Reede and Ella will have a lot of catching up to do.SmileSmileSmileSmile A very succesful signing of which I hope they make good use of.CoolCoolCoolCool

Come to think of it lol she will have Amanda to catch up with too.laughlaughlaughlaugh

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
12-01-2011 18:09
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Lilly has always been a seriously dull performer, so her signing for one of the worst babe channels is actually a good result. Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 18:15 by Chilly.)
12-01-2011 18:14
lost4815 Offline
Daryl Morgan Fan

What exactly did she tweet? Her tweets are protected
12-01-2011 18:17
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(12-01-2011 18:14 )Chilly Wrote:  Lilly has always been a seriously dull performer, so her signing for one of the worst babe channels is actually a good result. Cool

That's probably a fair point, the restrictions of Babestation won't affect her as much as Lucy Zara. Much as I like Lilly, she is fairly static on the beds. My main concern is that she won't be allowed to show off her feet. Without that, I won't have much interest Sad

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-01-2011 18:20
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

There is no denying that she is really hot with legs that go on forever! I've seen that picture in colour which looks better but still sexy. Once again I hear BS have signed someone else, Why? not like they need it. Personally I think they are doing it so there is no competition out there for them. Lilly would have been brilliant at Redlight even more so!

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
12-01-2011 18:31
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(12-01-2011 18:17 )lost4815 Wrote:  What exactly did she tweet? Her tweets are protected

Since they're protected I imagine she doesn't want them put on the forum, but the gist of it is she's back on Babestation.

And moeyahoo, I believe the reason (or one of the reasons, at least) that she didn't go to Red Light was the travel involved.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-01-2011 18:38
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

There goes another one of my favourites to a channel I refuse to cap or record from. At least until they sort out the OSG and appalling webstream.

Well at least I'll catch up on my back recordings. Because it's obvious I'll be recording less now.
12-01-2011 18:40
jamboogy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-01-2011 18:20 )iloveMegan Wrote:  
(12-01-2011 18:14 )Chilly Wrote:  Lilly has always been a seriously dull performer, so her signing for one of the worst babe channels is actually a good result. Cool

That's probably a fair point, the restrictions of Babestation won't affect her as much as Lucy Zara. Much as I like Lilly, she is fairly static on the beds. My main concern is that she won't be allowed to show off her feet. Without that, I won't have much interest Sad

have babestation always been strict on feet?
12-01-2011 19:33
kaelene Offline
Banned

Lilly Roma Babestation chat and discussion
well Lilly Roma has sign for Babestation its good to see the girls getting new tv home fast Big Grin cant wait for Lilly shows Big Grin
12-01-2011 19:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV