babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
OK, I've tried e-mail and that didn't achieve anything, maybe someone's monitoring this thread.

@Babestation: You have two different soundtracks running simultaneously on BS1!
10-01-2011 03:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(10-01-2011 03:41 )vila Wrote:  OK, I've tried e-mail and that didn't achieve anything, maybe someone's monitoring this thread.

@Babestation: You have two different soundtracks running simultaneously on BS1!

you are right vila on all counts, why do this honestly?Rolleyes

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
10-01-2011 03:43
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(09-01-2011 05:03 )vila Wrote:  Wtf happened to BS1 on Freeview 96 tonight???

I didn't get in until about 1am and I've just checked to see that everything has been recording ok and I find I have just 2 mins 30 secs of BS1, just long enough to hear Geri announce Tammy is coming on, then 57 mins 30 secs of 'No Signal'. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Freeview 94 has recorded ok so the problem ain't at my end and I have just 16 mins of Tammy, including one interruption by Geri and one by a BSXtreme promo. annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

(09-01-2011 11:37 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Tammy was on ch96 before midnight with lots of Geri interuptions.
Then there was just a black screen in the Granada region on ch94 after midnight for 30 minutes until Leah appeared at 00.30am

(09-01-2011 13:06 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  ^^ I didn't have any problems... (East Yorks & Lincs.)
All of my recordings last night/this morning were okay.

Looks like it was Freeview themselves that fucked up, then.
10-01-2011 03:58
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(09-01-2011 21:59 )dave34 Wrote:  so when are we going to see the new OSG that babestation said was coming after XMAS/newyear .
it would be nice to have a update.

I think the BS producers should stop treating its audience like s**T and tell the truth for a change!!!!! They shouldn't make promises they can't keep!! I refer them to post 308 in the 'Crap OSG' thread - in fact guys encourage PLEASE encourage everyone to read it and it might make a difference!! I doubt it though!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2011 13:50 by Ally4Paige.)
10-01-2011 13:49
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(10-01-2011 13:49 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I think the BS producers should stop treating its audience like s**T and tell the truth for a change!!!!! They shouldn't make promises they can't keep!! I refer them to post 308 in the 'Crap OSG' thread - in fact guys encourage PLEASE encourage everyone to read it and it might make a difference!! I doubt it though!!

calm yourselves down boys, we didn't give a concrete date of when the new graphics system will be in place, we said it may be before christmas, if not after. Rest assured it is coming soon, but as and when it's ready.

you can work yourselves up about it, but it won't make it come any quicker!

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
10-01-2011 13:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

its why i gave up watching babestation (except when georgie is on). The old OSG system was diabolically bad. (plus the geri interuptions really grinded my gears)

hopefully the new osg graphics are a vast improvement, and then the judging/slating would cease.
10-01-2011 14:09
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(10-01-2011 14:09 )chrislatimer Wrote:  its why i gave up watching babestation (except when georgie is on). The old OSG system was diabolically bad. (plus the geri interuptions really grinded my gears)

hopefully the new osg graphics are a vast improvement, and then the judging/slating would cease.

agree chris, hopefully this should be a change for the better too (fingers crossed mate).Big Grin

It would also help babestation if you could a few things right on your tv sight as well.Smile Like Michelle Thorne and Denni Tayla are on the night section and should not be, would appreciate this if it could be rectified.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
10-01-2011 21:38
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone else noticed the fake 'live pictures'?, i mean Megan took a picture of Lolly on screen and when it came up in the box (a few seconds later lol) lolly was in a completely different position from when the shot was taken, her hair was tied back while it was down on the show and she had red panties in the picture but she was actually wearing black panties live! lol.
Its a bit ridiculous and it shouldn't worry me as i don't download the Raw pics but it just annoys me that they blatently lie to the viewers with these RAW picturs.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 00:29 by Mastes1.)
11-01-2011 00:28
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(11-01-2011 00:28 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Has anyone else noticed the fake 'live pictures'?, i mean Megan took a picture of Lolly on screen and when it came up in the box (a few seconds later lol) lolly was in a completely different position from when the shot was taken, her hair was tied back while it was down on the show and she had red panties in the picture but she was actually wearing black panties live! lol.
Its a bit ridiculous and it shouldn't worry me as i don't download the Raw pics but it just annoys me that they blatently lie to the viewers with these RAW picturs.

Yes I've seen that and I wish they wouldn't show the pictures that have the censor on them how boring!! they should just show pictures with the girls not naked if they are gonna keep covering up.
11-01-2011 01:35
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Why, oh, why do they have to zoom in so close? Spoils the shows every night. annoyed
14-01-2011 01:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV