RE: Caty Cole - Chat & Discussion
SmileSmileSmile
07-01-2011 22:46
Find all posts by this user
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

A bally fair comment, MrMann.
Tonight, during the fab segment with Ashley, Caty once again shows us how to be cheeky, sexy, saucy, light and funny all at once and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she totally deserved that Ultimate Babe award for the second year running.
What can I say? The sparkly eyes, the cutesy little behavioural tics (never boring, either, and that's key!), the constant grabbing, stroking, cuddling and kissing of her co-presenter's arse (nice...), the eagerness to yank down her jeans and girlishly dance about on her kness with abandon - demonstrating very clearly NO KNICKERRRRRS!!!Tongue - and just being 100% convincingly hot & sexy & up-fer-it.

YAAAAAAAGGHHH!!! SEX-FRENZY OVERLOAD !!! shocked

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
08-01-2011 02:43
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Yeah, she's a'right.......in fact, she's no bad

Big Grin

08-01-2011 02:45
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(08-01-2011 02:43 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  A bally fair comment, MrMann.
Tonight, during the fab segment with Ashley, Caty once again shows us how to be cheeky, sexy, saucy, light and funny all at once and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that she totally deserved that Ultimate Babe award for the second year running.
What can I say? The sparkly eyes, the cutesy little behavioural tics (never boring, either, and that's key!), the constant grabbing, stroking, cuddling and kissing of her co-presenter's arse (nice...), the eagerness to yank down her jeans and girlishly dance about on her kness with abandon - demonstrating very clearly NO KNICKERRRRRS!!!Tongue - and just being 100% convincingly hot & sexy & up-fer-it.

YAAAAAAAGGHHH!!! SEX-FRENZY OVERLOAD !!! shocked

Spot on assessment of Caty there, I agree with everything you say.

Caty's on screen right now looking great as always in her black bikini and sexy wee denim shorts.Tongue

Perhaps even more than her obvious physical beauty Caty's main appeal to me is her extremely charismatic personality which was on display in abundance once again and no doubt will be tonight as well.

I have been feeling like shit these last few days due to having the flu but within minutes of watching Caty last night I was cheered up with a smile on my face for the first time since falling ill. Her natural ability to entertain with great vigour every time she is on is probably only matched by Sophia at Elite IMO.

The below clip of Caty’s take on Alan Sugar’s “You’re fired” catchphrase at the cameraman is a prime example of this. Her laugh is so funny & infectious.Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
08-01-2011 22:57
mrichie10 Away
Banned

looking mighty fine in her black biniki very nice lovely smile ;-) great performer
08-01-2011 23:02
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The consistent high quality shows that Caty puts on makes her worthy of the Ultimate Babe title for the 2nd year running imo. She is outstanding. Versatile, adaptable, great at 2 for 1s, superb naked stints, excellent working to different sets/costumes, gorgeous, charming and sexy. She never fails to keep me entertained. Quite simply brilliant Big Grin

09-01-2011 01:07
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Not only that snookered147 she as a 5 star perfomer has rubbed off on charlie & Ashley Emma aswell making those two great performers too all hail caty
09-01-2011 01:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think Caty should give us a big flash tonight. Anyone else?

Smile
09-01-2011 04:49
mrichie10 Away
Banned

yep definitely

that is the totally package looks hot, fine, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, and performance is always 110%
09-01-2011 05:25
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

To reiterate the point I am sure I made last night bladewave

Caty RAWKS!!!!!!

(and has, on occasion, been known to roll)
Cool

09-01-2011 17:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV