Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Good night tonight then with Sophia being on, best on the channels at the moment Smile

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
27-12-2010 19:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(27-12-2010 19:44 )2Bud Wrote:  Good night tonight then with Sophia being on, best on the channels at the moment Smile

Probally the most natural beauty of them all.TongueTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-12-2010 19:49
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Sophia has been probably one of my Top 3 or 4 performers on all channels this year
and she's smoking Hot and has one of the best rear ends in the Biz
and a sexy accent (Yes i do like her voice) she is pretty much the full package!!!
27-12-2010 19:59
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(27-12-2010 19:59 )astonv1 Wrote:  Sophia has been probably one of my Top 3 or 4 performers on all channels this year
and a sexy accent (Yes i do like her voice) she is pretty much the full package!!!

Well she did get third place in the Rugi awards. Big Grin So I think we can drop the probably, because the forum has voted, and agreed with you.

And before you ask. I voted for both Caty & Sophia. Big Grin
27-12-2010 21:30
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(27-12-2010 19:59 )astonv1 Wrote:  Sophia has been probably one of my Top 3 or 4 performers on all channels this year

i am going to make a prediction a year early.

if she stays sophia knight to win babe of the year 2011, as you said gary shes the full package.
27-12-2010 21:37
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(27-12-2010 21:37 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i am going to make a prediction a year early.

if she stays sophia knight to win babe of the year 2011, as you said gary shes the full package.

Good Call Christopher Wink
27-12-2010 21:47
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Elite need to put a bit of a sparkle back into the night shows. There is nothing wrong with what I would call the stock girl's ie Mica-Dionne-Paige-Ashley-Charlie and the most improved Sophia Knight. Since the lose of the one show a week of Danica that was a little bit different to the norm,you need it to be replaced perhaps with a day show girl ie Kitty-Cara-Leah-Hanna-Rachel & Becky and the winner of the Christmas Eve Night Show Sophia Lares doing a one night show a week special for 3-4hrs some thing to look forward to instead of the same type of show that's on most nights.Or bring in a Dedut Night Show just some thing a little bit different from the norm.
29-12-2010 00:14
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I wonder why Elite never mixes up the 2-4-1s these days. There have been numerous opportunities tonight when matching Sophia up with either Mica or Ashley for a spell would have thrown a bit of explosive into what has (even to a naked eye wobbling on cold medicine) been an obviously slow night for at least one of the performers.

But the group of Caty/Mica/Ashley/Charlie only seem to combine with each other these days, leaving Sophia to do fairly rare combinations with Lori etc (when she's always been very good at and up for 2-4-1s). Sure in the past matching up Sophia with one of the 'clique' hasn't always clicked that well (Sophia and Charlie in the hot tub springs to mind..which was certainly easy on the eye regardless of Chemistry ...as Sophia and Charlie are probably my two 'favourite' of the current Elite nightgirls) but sometimes 'breaking' the combinations has been truly excellent (e.g. Ashley being explored by 'Nurse Sophia').

Who knows if this is a production decision or a preference of the girls in question but it just seems a bit strange and ultimately (on a night like tonight) a bit of a footshooting excercise.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2010 03:58 by Rise.)
29-12-2010 03:08
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

tonight has been really, the sophia knight show plus ashley emma take 356 ( a little variety would be nice) and a disinterested mica.

never thought id say this but sophia should leave elite and go to xplicit
29-12-2010 03:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

interesting suggestion chris but disagree, think sophia should stay. first of all xplicit dont let the babes do much and sophia wouldnt be allowed to go naked. also at elite sophia is one of the top babes at elite whereas at xplicit she wouldnt be

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2010 16:44 by Rammyrascal.)
29-12-2010 10:41