babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(20-12-2010 15:53 )Lollorosso Wrote:  What on earth is "implied topless"? It sounds a lot like "Under my clothes, I am completely naked!"

If a girl was in a shower with her back to the camera and seemingly no bra on it would be an example of implied topless, as she would appear to be topless but unless she turned round there would be no proof.
21-12-2010 15:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

"implied topless" is a babe topless but has the nipples covered ie has her boobs in the handbra

Piper Niven Superfan
21-12-2010 15:36
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(21-12-2010 15:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  "implied topless" is a babe topless but has the nipples covered ie has her boobs in the handbra

if you ask me Rammy, the new rules are driving me insane mate.Sad On another thread I replied to the op and thought it was an absolute disgrace, ofcom should be ashamed of themselves.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
21-12-2010 18:51
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The new rules don't make any difference to Sky Babestation anyway and don't affect freeview either , the BS girls before the new rules didn't go topless before 10pm , Camilla was naked on Sky at 10.15 pm after the new rules came out , the only thing the new rules have a effect on is the day shows , the freeview adult night time shows (Cellcast , TVX) are completely unaffected by the new rules , one thing that has been made clear is that Ofcom do not say that freeview channels have to be tamer than Sky , also it looks like Ofcom are quite happy for girls on Sky and freeview to go naked (straight fingers covering their naughty bits) , so any channel that is tamer on freeview or doesn't allow their girls to go naked on Sky or freeview is not being prevented from doing so by Ofcom , it is the channels themselves that do not wish to show nudity and wish to broadcast tamer shows (Glamour Chase) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2010 19:34 by mr mystery.)
21-12-2010 19:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(21-12-2010 19:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  so any channel that is tamer on freeview or doesn't allow their girls to go naked on Sky or freeview is not being prevented from doing so by Ofcom , it is the channels themselves that do not wish to show nudity and wish to broadcast tamer shows (Glamour Chase) .

Yep. When I queried BS's tamed Freeview content, 'babestation' replied that it was because they believed it was necessary in order to protect their presence on Freeview. No mention of any sort of externally-imposed rules. If there were regulatory rules it would have been so easy to dismiss any complaints by simply quoting them, but they didn't do that so it's quite evident that they don't exist. When I asked why they thought it necessary, 'babestation' refused to answer.
21-12-2010 19:57
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(21-12-2010 19:57 )vila Wrote:  
(21-12-2010 19:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  so any channel that is tamer on freeview or doesn't allow their girls to go naked on Sky or freeview is not being prevented from doing so by Ofcom , it is the channels themselves that do not wish to show nudity and wish to broadcast tamer shows (Glamour Chase) .

Yep. When I queried BS's tamed Freeview content, 'babestation' replied that it was because they believed it was necessary in order to protect their presence on Freeview. No mention of any sort of externally-imposed rules. If there were regulatory rules it would have been so easy to dismiss any complaints by simply quoting them, but they didn't do that so it's quite evident that they don't exist. When I asked why they thought it necessary, 'babestation' refused to answer.

that if you are asking me vila is a form of rudeness mate.annoyed When we want customer service, we do not get it at all.annoyed Some way to treat us, I dispair at bs, really do.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2010 20:59 by ledders69.)
21-12-2010 20:58
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2010 19:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  The new rules don't make any difference to Sky Babestation anyway and don't affect freeview either , the BS girls before the new rules didn't go topless before 10pm , Camilla was naked on Sky at 10.15 pm after the new rules came out , the only thing the new rules have a effect on is the day shows , the freeview adult night time shows (Cellcast , TVX) are completely unaffected by the new rules , one thing that has been made clear is that Ofcom do not say that freeview channels have to be tamer than Sky , also it looks like Ofcom are quite happy for girls on Sky and freeview to go naked (straight fingers covering their naughty bits) , so any channel that is tamer on freeview or doesn't allow their girls to go naked on Sky or freeview is not being prevented from doing so by Ofcom , it is the channels themselves that do not wish to show nudity and wish to broadcast tamer shows (Glamour Chase) .

You may be right, but from what I've seen, none of the women on any channel have gone nude before 11, except for Camilla apparently. You say it doesn't affect SKY, but if that's the case, then wouldn't Ofcom have mentioned that? If that was the case, then why are the women being so careful on Elite and even Blu Bird?
21-12-2010 23:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(21-12-2010 23:23 )mrmann Wrote:  
(21-12-2010 19:32 )mr mystery Wrote:  The new rules don't make any difference to Sky Babestation anyway and don't affect freeview either , the BS girls before the new rules didn't go topless before 10pm , Camilla was naked on Sky at 10.15 pm after the new rules came out , the only thing the new rules have a effect on is the day shows , the freeview adult night time shows (Cellcast , TVX) are completely unaffected by the new rules , one thing that has been made clear is that Ofcom do not say that freeview channels have to be tamer than Sky , also it looks like Ofcom are quite happy for girls on Sky and freeview to go naked (straight fingers covering their naughty bits) , so any channel that is tamer on freeview or doesn't allow their girls to go naked on Sky or freeview is not being prevented from doing so by Ofcom , it is the channels themselves that do not wish to show nudity and wish to broadcast tamer shows (Glamour Chase) .

You may be right, but from what I've seen, none of the women on any channel have gone nude before 11, except for Camilla apparently. You say it doesn't affect SKY, but if that's the case, then wouldn't Ofcom have mentioned that? If that was the case, then why are the women being so careful on Elite and even Blu Bird?
I am discussing Babestation on Sky and freeview and what effect the new rules have had on these shows and not the other channels you have mentioned apart from the freeview TVX channels that i mentioned , what i am saying is the new non topless before 10pm rule will not effect BS/GC because they didn't go topless before 10pm anyway so will be unaffected , non of the freeview shows will be affected by any of the new rules because non start before 11pm , boobs out and nakedness can be shown right from the start of any adult channel currently transmitting on freeview , so the rules for freeview BS/TVX are the same as they were before the new rules came out , Camilla definitely went naked before 11pm the other night on BS1 , even if this was a mistake by BS letting their girls get naked before 11pm it is the only new rule that makes any difference to the Sky BS shows , not all the BS girls got naked before 11pm in any case and the ones that did only have to wait 1 hour longer before they can do so .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
22-12-2010 00:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I see what you mean.
22-12-2010 01:10
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Ffs get that box off Stevie's face!!!