Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
wouldnt say its a shocking lack of variety of outfits and dont think its laziness, the babes wear outfits they feel comfortable to work/ perform in

wouldnt mind some new outfits but its up to the babes

Piper Niven Superfan
19-12-2010 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(19-12-2010 13:28 )Pedro* Wrote:  One thing that is really bugging me about the Elite night shows at the moment is the shocking lack of variety of outfits that most of the regulars are wearing. Last night was a prime example of this; I am obviously a fan of Dionne's, but I also have a lot of time for both Charlie & Ashley as well, and I can't understand why they basically wear the same outfit time and time again. Is it a fear of trying something new or just plain laziness (I hope not) on their part?

For me the fact that the girls are also basically using the same two sets as well would not matter as much if they changed outfits between sessions and give us a different look each time. After all I am watching the show for the girl performing rather than the décor.

If Sophia Knight can vary her look and display great diversity with her outfits a lot of the time then I fail to see why the other girls can't follow her lead and do the same.

I agree. Some girls make more of an effort than others. There are plenty of outfits they could feel comfortable in. Babestation girls wear a much greater variety of outfits. And don't tell me to watch babestation then. Merely an observation. Love the elite girls so love watching but i always support constructive suggestions to make it better.Big Grin
19-12-2010 13:58
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(19-12-2010 13:28 )Pedro* Wrote:  One thing that is really bugging me about the Elite night shows at the moment is the shocking lack of variety of outfits that most of the regulars are wearing. Last night was a prime example of this; I am obviously a fan of Dionne's, but I also have a lot of time for both Charlie & Ashley as well, and I can't understand why they basically wear the same outfit time and time again. Is it a fear of trying something new or just plain laziness (I hope not) on their part?

For me the fact that the girls are also basically using the same two sets as well would not matter as much if they changed outfits between sessions and give us a different look each time. After all I am watching the show for the girl performing rather than the décor.

If Sophia Knight can vary her look and display great diversity with her outfits a lot of the time then I fail to see why the other girls can't follow her lead and do the same.

Maybe as long as the calls are coming in they are happy,as it is not really about viewing figures,i have'nt seen much lately are the calls not coming in.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
19-12-2010 14:16
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(19-12-2010 14:16 )bombshell Wrote:  Maybe as long as the calls are coming in they are happy,as it is not really about viewing figures,i have'nt seen much lately are the calls not coming in.

You have missed the main point of my post bombshell. That line that you have highlighted was in relation to some comments on here about the repetition of the two bed sets that are being used at the moment which I agree with.

As I said I wouldn't mind this as much if the girl performing in the set varied her look throughout the night.

As for the viewing figure comment, you obviously have to watch the show first in order to be enticed to call. If what you are watching doesn't turn you on then you are not going to call are you?

The call levels appear to vary throughout and tail off towards the end of the night as they have done in the past. Mixing things up a bit could change this - or may be not - who knows? there is no harm in trying is there?

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
19-12-2010 15:00
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

A little bit of me as started to think that Ofcom maybe right in coming down hard on the babechannels. Lots of our members, including me have become a little disillusioned with what is being offered by some of the main players. Do Ofcom not watch and think that the content is purely to get people to part with their money using sex as a means to an end. And with never a thought from the programme makers to maybe entertain. Some of you may reply by saying that they are not here to entertain. Well if that be the case, then Ofcom have every right to interfere. With tv proramme making it as to be a two way street.

I'm not saying that Ofcom are my favourite outfit. But don't you think that if the programme makers showed a little more interest in what they turn out, instead of forever thinking about revenues. Then Ofcom might sometimes give them the benefit of the doubt.
20-12-2010 18:13
Charlemagne Offline

If Delta is moving on, then it becomes even more important for Elite to start recruiting for their nightshows.
They have also lost Michelle Thorne and Hazel is now on the MIA register.
They now have Lori on their books, and could use a few of their day girls at nights, Like Rachel Louise, Becky and Anastasia is back soon.

But Delta gives (or gave) Elite an edge. It's going to be hard to find a replacement.
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2010 00:58 by Charlemagne.)
20-12-2010 18:45
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Anastasia is back near Christmas from Russia (that is what she said when she left about a month ago). Wonder if she will be on nights when she gets back, I certainly hope so.

Paige is back from hols, hope she increases her stint to a couple of nights a week.

But Caty has tweeted about her maybe going to days so they will need to cover that with someone very special.

They have Becky, Rachel, Alice, Danica and Sophia from days, (fingers crossed Kitty dips her toe back into nights as well in the new year. Heaven forbid they somehow get Cara to do an odd night special)

Lots of day trialists but no nightshow ones. Somebody must have a cunning plan.

Think they could do with a couple of new night girls as well though just to shake things up a bit.
20-12-2010 18:58
tsurugi Offline
Banned

He better have something up his sleeve or charlie,ashley,caty and dionne are going to be worked to death.
20-12-2010 19:04
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(20-12-2010 19:04 )tsurugi Wrote:  He better have something up his sleeve or charlie,ashley,caty and dionne are going to be worked to death.

It already feels like thats the case...They were short on numbers as it was, now Delta having left is almost disastrous unless they persuade even more of the day girls to do more nights...Sophia Lares, Alice Goodwin, Danica etc but i doubt it somehow!
20-12-2010 19:51
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

I think Sophia Lares is doing a long-awaited nightshow on the 24th, for a few hours. Maybe if that goes well and Sophia is happy about it, then she will become a regular on the nightshows? I would certainly love that to be the case as Sophia is great to look at and has an incredibly sexy personality - has anyone ever talked to her on the phones on the dayshows? Well she is sexy as hell I can tell you!!
20-12-2010 22:50