Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average

UK Babe Channels Forum Awards 2010 - The Awards Ceremony

rover Offline

RE: UKBC Forum Awards - The Awards Ceremony
Well now all the excitement has died down and i've finally stopped watching the video!!Big Grin I would just like to say a huge thank you to all that nominated and voted for me Thanks also to the girls for doing the video's especially michelle.Big Grin And of course a huge thank you to the organizers of the contest and Admin and finally thanks to the sponsors Babestation for providing all the prizes.

[Image: 595__574x434_funny_dog_onlinegreenbay_27_0_102.jpg]

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
16-12-2010 10:57
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

Congratulations to all the winners Smile

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
16-12-2010 12:22
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

Congratulations to all of the winners, comiserations to those who didn't win, and well done to everyone who organised, and were associated with the awards.

It was fun taking part Big Grin
16-12-2010 12:24
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Well slap my arse with a wet halibut and call me Trudy. I'm genuinely surprised and very flattered to have won such a strong category. Sorry it's taken me a while to express my gratitude but with all the interviews for worldwide media and the many offers of sex from Hollywood stars (most of them male, oddly) I've only just had time to log on.
Thanks to the other nominees, all of whom were worthy of the award, for giving me so many giggles over the year, to Charlemagne and the forum for their organisation, to Cherry Delainey for letting me know I'd won and the lovely shoutout, to Karina for the announcement (and for sucking her finger, how I wish it had been...no, you didn't win the award through smut) and to everyone who voted, for me or anyone else.
Big congrats to all the winners, the nominees and everyone on the forum, it's really pretty bloody good here isn't it?
And finally thanks to all the babes and those behind the scenes because without them we wouldn't all have met.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
16-12-2010 19:34
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: UKBC Forum Awards - And The Winners Are...
(15-12-2010 22:52 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Cwpussylover has not been active on the forum since 25th November.
His posts to Fernanda have had a positive influence on her as she’s had to spend many a night looking up the words from his posts in her dictionary.

But she couldn’t understand some of his posts as they were physically impossible for her to perform.

cheers geezers nice to know i was missed..im back big tiome perving now. does anyone know what i win??? a pair of fernny babes knickers??shocked?
17-12-2010 13:13
Charlemagne Offline

(17-12-2010 13:13 )cwpussylover Wrote:  cheers geezers nice to know i was missed..im back big tiome perving now. does anyone know what i win??? a pair of fernny babes knickers??shocked?

Alas nothing... There were just three awards where we couldn't get sponsors.. and Kleenex turned us down for this award.
If you want a pair Ferns knickers you will have to look at her website.
17-12-2010 13:19
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(17-12-2010 13:19 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Alas nothing... There were just two awards where we couldn't get sponsors.. and Kleenex turned us down for this award.
If you want a pair Ferns knickers you will have to look at her website.

wish she did sell them id buy them everydaySad

17-12-2010 13:28
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

Congratulations to rickhardo from Cherry & Myself.. Well done Rick!!

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2010 01:08 by Firebird.)
18-12-2010 00:57
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(15-12-2010 22:51 )Forum Awards Wrote:  
FORUM PERV

Congratulations To The Winner...

Cwpussylover

well proud but no fuckin prize??? not even 1 night babestation extreme and then i can endorse it by my wank marathonannoyed

19-12-2010 14:08
Charlemagne Offline

(19-12-2010 14:08 )cwpussylover Wrote:  well proud but no fuckin prize??? not even 1 night babestation extreme and then i can endorse it by my wank marathonannoyed

Yes well done CW, yes there's no prize, just get the prestige of being the Forum Perv.
You were also nominated in the Wittiest/ Funniest poster category, but you failed to win a prize in that too.

We are trying to get a suitable sponsor for the Form Perv award.
Specsavers are being approached as your eyesight will be getting iffy by then.
19-12-2010 15:55
Thread Closed