Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I agree to a point Hex!t...2 girls is certainly not enough to cover 2 channels and keep the interest.

Last night was a case in point...Monster shifts for Sophia and Dionne, and whilst i watched Sophia
for the majority of the night on my laptop (for capping purposes) I actually had the TV on and was
flicking the channel quite regularly for the variety.

I could easily see why people would want to turn off from Elite and go channel surfing for a bit of variety.
I really think they need a minimum of 3 girls and maybe not rely on the bed sets too often...
Whatever happened to the pole set that was going to be set up?...A simple cheap set they could create
very easily and would be very effective and something pretty unique as i dont believe any other channel
has one (If they do they dont use it very often)
15-12-2010 11:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(15-12-2010 11:03 )astonv1 Wrote:  I agree to a point Hex!t...2 girls is certainly not enough to cover 2 channels and keep the interest.

Last night was a case in point...Monster shifts for Sophia and Dionne, and whilst i watched Sophia
for the majority of the night on my laptop (for capping purposes) I actually had the TV on and was

I could easily see why people would want to turn off from Elite and go channel surfing for a bit of variety.
I really think they need a minimum of 3 girls and maybe not rely on the bed sets too often...
Whatever happened to the pole set that was going to be set up?...A simple cheap set they could create
very easily and would be very effective and something pretty unique as i dont believe any other channel
the pole set is a none starter in reality m8. for the girl to do a proper pole set she needs both hands for safety sake, leaving he 0 hands to answer the phone. basically she would either be standing next to the pole shaking her ass or lying on the floor groping her tits.

the reason i think this is that i have seen a pole on a few euro channels and they all ended up going the same way (as above)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
15-12-2010 14:14
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Didnt bs once have a kind of pole session? If I remember right the girl that got the most txt's used to go on the pole.

Personally I'd like to see the bath make a return or maybe a kind of police interrogation set (not a shit covered jail set) I really like the locker/changing room sets that have been around before aswell.

Edit: and a set with a spiral staircase
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 14:22 by gazfc.)
15-12-2010 14:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(14-12-2010 20:26 )Charlemagne Wrote:  I've only just noticed the website adverts at the top and bottom of the page.
It must be an omen Smile

i wish it was an omen, but it is like they are just taunting us with what we had once and now miss so much

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-12-2010 14:23
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(15-12-2010 14:14 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 11:03 )astonv1 Wrote:  I agree to a point Hex!t...2 girls is certainly not enough to cover 2 channels and keep the interest.

the pole set is a none starter in reality m8. for the girl to do a proper pole set she needs both hands for safety sake, leaving he 0 hands to answer the phone. basically she would either be standing next to the pole shaking her ass or lying on the floor groping her tits.

the reason i think this is that i have seen a pole on a few euro channels and they all ended up going the same way (as above)

Yes i had thought about that Hex..and its easily solveable... Big Grin

[Image: handsfreephone.jpg]

but seriously they could invest in a hands free kit lol
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 14:32 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
15-12-2010 14:24
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

What a number of people need to realise is that most channels kinda go through the motions at this time of year (there's something else people are gearing up towards which they're entitled to focus on just as much as we do Wink)

However, there are also other factors as to the limit on girls being on the show at the moment. These include a number of girls being ill/getting ill right now, some with other commitments at the moment, and Caty who is in the middle of a hectic period of her studies with reports/exams etc. This leaves a smaller amount of girls to cover a greater number of shifts than they would normally be expected to do, so naturally fatigue/boredom may set in. As always, judge a channel when they are at full strength, as only then will you get a full representation of where the channel is at
Smile

(15-12-2010 02:54 )smell the roses Wrote:  And if anyone is still against what I say,"TOUGH".

It's statements like this which make you appear like a troll, as this is unnecessarily confrontational. Leave this sentence out and your post would perhaps be read with a little less bias against it

15-12-2010 15:34
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

(15-12-2010 15:34 )Sooky™ Wrote:  What a number of people need to realise is that most channels kinda go through the motions at this time of year (there's something else people are gearing up towards which they're entitled to focus on just as much as we do Wink)

That's right,the third test in The Ashes tonight is on everybody's mind! Wink

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
15-12-2010 15:45
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(15-12-2010 15:45 )PillowPants Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 15:34 )Sooky™ Wrote:  What a number of people need to realise is that most channels kinda go through the motions at this time of year (there's something else people are gearing up towards which they're entitled to focus on just as much as we do Wink)

Mica and Sophia tonight,beats cricket for me,but wish the England team well.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
15-12-2010 16:10
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(15-12-2010 16:10 )bombshell Wrote:  

Mica and Sophia tonight,beats cricket for me,but wish the England team well.Big Grin

agreed...although Sophia has just posted on FB that she has a full blown cold (pah...nothing to manflu Tongue) so will be interesting to see if she is well enough to come in tonight...If not could be a mammoth shift for Mica...unless they could persuade Leah Francis to stay Big Grin
15-12-2010 19:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(15-12-2010 19:17 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(15-12-2010 16:10 )bombshell Wrote:  

agreed...although Sophia has just posted on FB that she has a full blown cold (pah...nothing to manflu Tongue) so will be interesting to see if she is well enough to come in tonight...If not could be a mammoth shift for Mica...unless they could persuade Leah Francis to stay Big Grin

Well it looks like Sophia has proved to be the trouper,and has said she is here right through to 05.30Big GrinBig GrinTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
15-12-2010 22:21