Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(12-12-2010 22:22 )Webbiola Wrote:  I love Quality Street, particularly the big purple ones with the nut in the middle and the yellow toffee penny.......very nice, very moreish in fact. Every Christmas though we end up with 2 big tins, one from the neighbours and one from the in-laws. After about a week or so of scoffing Quality Street do you know what I cannot stand the purple ones or the yellow toffee ones. In fact if I had another one I would probably be sick.
Elite nights, the Quality Street of babeshows with Ashley as the purple one and Dionne as the toffee penny.
Yep, I am definitely losing my mojo. Help me get it back and give us more variety please!Sad

dude i so see where you are coming from and i could not agree more

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-12-2010 22:36
Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(12-12-2010 22:22 )Webbiola Wrote:  I love Quality Street, particularly the big purple ones with the nut in the middle and the yellow toffee penny.......very nice, very moreish in fact. Every Christmas though we end up with 2 big tins, one from the neighbours and one from the in-laws. After about a week or so of scoffing Quality Street do you know what I cannot stand the purple ones or the yellow toffee ones. In fact if I had another one I would probably be sick.
Elite nights, the Quality Street of babeshows with Ashley as the purple one and Dionne as the toffee penny.
Yep, I am definitely losing my mojo. Help me get it back and give us more variety please!Sad

What you talking about? The long toffee ones are the best
12-12-2010 22:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gavlcfc10 Away
Posting Machine

What a nice look to start with, amazing outfit.
12-12-2010 22:50
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(12-12-2010 22:40 )gazfc Wrote:  

What you talking about? The long toffee ones are the best

You mean Charlie O'Neal?Smile
12-12-2010 22:50
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I have absolutely nothing against Dionne Daniels, she is probably the sweetest of girls. But why oh why is she on night time adult T.V. To lie on a bed for eight hours, always clad in at least two pairs of knickers,and producing less sexual mojo than a North Korean newsreader, is hard to fathom.

My recent argument on these boards about the merits of day and night girls can surely be proved valid if I ask who would you choose for a night time spot. Would it be Alice Goodwin, or maybe Kitty Lee, or would you prefer to stick with the ultra safe Dionne.

P.s Dionne could be perfect for days.
13-12-2010 01:50
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(13-12-2010 01:50 )smell the roses Wrote:  I have absolutely nothing against Dionne Daniels, she is probably the sweetest of girls. But why oh why is she on night time adult T.V. To lie on a bed for eight hours, always clad in at least two pairs of knickers,and producing less sexual mojo than a North Korean newsreader, is hard to fathom.

My recent argument on these boards about the merits of day and night girls can surely be proved valid if I ask who would you choose for a night time spot. Would it be Alice Goodwin, or maybe Kitty Lee, or would you prefer to stick with the ultra safe Dionne.

How would you know? you dont watch the night or the day shows
13-12-2010 01:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hellogoodbye Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2010 01:50 )smell the roses Wrote:  I have absolutely nothing against Dionne Daniels, she is probably the sweetest of girls. But why oh why is she on night time adult T.V. To lie on a bed for eight hours, always clad in at least two pairs of knickers,and producing less sexual mojo than a North Korean newsreader, is hard to fathom.

dude behave, shes well fit, leave her aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

p.s. your right though....shes boringggggggggggggggg
13-12-2010 02:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think if Dionne could do days, she would, but I think she can only do nights.

I don't really think she will go nude, at least not on the TV, so we just have to accept her on nights, and deal with what we have.

Smile
13-12-2010 02:04
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

Why couldnt she do days?
Anyway besides that I would not like to see her on days, at least on nights I can see her great set of boobs Big Grin

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2010 02:07 by 2Bud.)
13-12-2010 02:06
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2010 02:06 )2Bud Wrote:  Why couldnt she do days?
Anyway besides that I would not like to see her on days, at least on nights I can see her great set of boobs Big Grin

I don't know.

Did anyone else notice someone lying infront of dionne a second ago? His arm was visible, and she kept looking down at him and making akward faces.

I wish there was another camera filming the backgound that we could see on the webstream. I want to know the secrets Smile

Bang Babes did this with another camera, which gave us different views of the action.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2010 02:13 by mrmann.)
13-12-2010 02:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV