Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I may be no fan of Lori's but have to say I feel sorry for her (and the rest of the off screen crew) having to work while the rest enjoy themselves at the Christmas do. I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me. I don't think anybody would begrudge everyone at Elite a night off but I guess they are probably contractually obliged to broadcast a show. Surely lost revenue from one night wouldn't be that great?

As I wasn't around last year did they broadcast on Christmas Day and New Years Eve/Day?

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-12-2010 18:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2010 18:46 )Pedro* Wrote:  I may be no fan of Lori's but have to say I feel sorry for her (and the rest of the off screen crew) having to work while the rest enjoy themselves at the Christmas do. I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me. I don't think anybody would begrudge everyone at Elite a night off but I guess they are probably contractually obliged to broadcast a show. Surely lost revenue from one night wouldn't be that great?

As I wasn't around last year did they broadcast on Christmas Day and New Years Eve/Day?

Yeah they broadcast on both days.
06-12-2010 18:52
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(06-12-2010 18:46 )Pedro* Wrote:  I may be no fan of Lori's but have to say I feel sorry for her (and the rest of the off screen crew) having to work while the rest enjoy themselves at the Christmas do. I'd be pretty pissed if that happened to me. I don't think anybody would begrudge everyone at Elite a night off but I guess they are probably contractually obliged to broadcast a show. Surely lost revenue from one night wouldn't be that great?

Hazel was awesome New Years eve,one of her best nights.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2010 19:16 by bombshell.)
06-12-2010 19:00
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(06-12-2010 18:03 )mrmann Wrote:  I doubt Lori will be the only one on tonight. She's been awesome on the show since she started, but one person is not enough.

I'd like to see Cara Steel join Elite.

Slightly off topic, but I noticed that Tommie Joe/TJ has been on both Babestation and Blue Bird, in the past few days. Did she decide she didn't like Babestation, or is she being allowed to do both channels? If the latter is the case, then it would be great to see some of the Babestation women on Elite, and some of the Elite women on Babestation. I know that could screw things up, but if something like this happened once or twice it could be a lot of fun! Make it an even of sorts, that for one night only, or maybe more than that, the women will switch channels just for fun. That way, we could get to see some of our favorite Babestation women in some nice 2-4-1s for a change, and possibly some different positions for the Elite women during the solo shows on Babestation.

I personally dont want to see my favourite Elite girls having their gorgeous faces and bodies (especially arses Tongue ) obscured by ridiculous OSG and being interrupted by Geri every five minutes...Its bad enough that my favourite BS girls have to be subjected to that bladewave

On another note...If Cara Steel joins Elite, it would kill the show !!!
06-12-2010 19:10
bobek Offline
Banned

(06-12-2010 18:52 )bcl Wrote:  

Yeah they broadcast on both days.

They should jump to QVC. They finish at lunchtime on Christmas Eve Big Grin
06-12-2010 19:15
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(06-12-2010 19:15 )bobek Wrote:  They should jump to QVC. They finish at lunchtime on Christmas Eve Big Grin

I won't ask how you know that?WinkBig Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-12-2010 19:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Where is the party at? I thought it would be at the studio. Doubt it would be the best idea to show up to a public place with all of the women, because some drunk loser is always going to cause a fuss, not to mention all of the men staring at them. Perhaps they rented out a place, to have some privacy, which is the best way to do it.
06-12-2010 19:44
bobek Offline
Banned

(06-12-2010 19:21 )Pedro* Wrote:  
(06-12-2010 19:15 )bobek Wrote:  They should jump to QVC. They finish at lunchtime on Christmas Eve Big Grin

I won't ask how you know that?WinkBig Grin

And i won't tell you Surprised
06-12-2010 19:44
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-12-2010 19:10 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(06-12-2010 18:03 )mrmann Wrote:  I doubt Lori will be the only one on tonight. She's been awesome on the show since she started, but one person is not enough.

I'd like to see Cara Steel join Elite.

Slightly off topic, but I noticed that Tommie Joe/TJ has been on both Babestation and Blue Bird, in the past few days. Did she decide she didn't like Babestation, or is she being allowed to do both channels? If the latter is the case, then it would be great to see some of the Babestation women on Elite, and some of the Elite women on Babestation. I know that could screw things up, but if something like this happened once or twice it could be a lot of fun! Make it an even of sorts, that for one night only, or maybe more than that, the women will switch channels just for fun. That way, we could get to see some of our favorite Babestation women in some nice 2-4-1s for a change, and possibly some different positions for the Elite women during the solo shows on Babestation.

I personally dont want to see my favourite Elite girls having their gorgeous faces and bodies (especially arses Tongue ) obscured by ridiculous OSG and being interrupted by Geri every five minutes...Its bad enough that my favourite BS girls have to be subjected to that bladewave

On another note...If Cara Steel joins Elite, it would kill the show !!!

Not a Cara Steel fan? If she did nights properly, then it might be a good show, I think. She seems to do only days unfortunately.
06-12-2010 19:46
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(06-12-2010 19:46 )mrmann Wrote:  Not a Cara Steel fan?

Thats putting it mildly Wink
06-12-2010 19:54