RE: Dionne Mendez
Dionne.... (sighs) happy days

Get in touch to chat about the babes
04-12-2010 03:08
Find all posts by this user
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Dionne looked amazing last night, she always really suits the sexy secretary thing. Her sexy ass bent over that desk looked absolutely amazing.

The thing I appreciate most about Dionne is that she's just a naturally sexual woman. She has the smouldering, sultry looks and an absolutely amazing, tight body but she also knows how to work it, knows how to tease and knows how to build to an amazing climax on the phone. Unfortunately a lot of people only appreciate girls getting naked and thrashing around like a fish out of water but Dionne definitely knows how to give a proper performance and for that, I love her. Big Grin

Everyone should vote for her in the Bang Babes Awesome Babe of the Year. Big Grin
04-12-2010 12:46
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

(04-12-2010 12:46 )Scotsman Wrote:  Dionne looked amazing last night, she always really suits the sexy secretary thing. Her sexy ass bent over that desk looked absolutely amazing.

The thing I appreciate most about Dionne is that she's just a naturally sexual woman. She has the smouldering, sultry looks and an absolutely amazing, tight body but she also knows how to work it, knows how to tease and knows how to build to an amazing climax on the phone. Unfortunately a lot of people only appreciate girls getting naked and thrashing around like a fish out of water but Dionne definitely knows how to give a proper performance and for that, I love her. Big Grin

Everyone should vote for her in the Bang Babes Awesome Babe of the Year. Big Grin

Agreed!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
04-12-2010 21:58
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Dionne is looking even better in her fishnet dress and boots. Fantastic to have her back Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
04-12-2010 23:53
spinaroonie Offline
Booty Lover

dionnes ass just like a ripe peach Smile

Get in touch to chat about the babes
05-12-2010 02:05
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

Dionne just gets more and more horny looking. Heart She's looking amazing tonight in stockings & suspenders. Oh and a tiny thong with a bit of her brazilian showing. Tongue

Love to see Dionne on more than she usually is. She's sex on legs. Big GrinHeartHeartHeart

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
05-12-2010 04:03
Charlemagne Offline

Enjoying Dionne tonight.. she's wearing more jewellery than clothes
Her best Bangbabes show to date.
06-12-2010 00:45
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Loving Dionne tonight. That silky, flowing, dark hair, gorgeous face and awesome figure are a sight to behold. Absolutely fantastic Heart

06-12-2010 03:52
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

couldn't agree more than with the last few posts - an incredibly sultry, sexy woman and she really does pull off the secretary look to a 't' - great looks, great body, great attitude and really enjoyed last night's show, the best I've ever seen from her
06-12-2010 19:12
Master Yoda Offline
Murder On Zidanesfloor!!

Dionne is one sexy, beautiful woman. Last night she was incredible Smile

Judge me by my size do you? Hmmm? Hmmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the force. And a powerful ally it is.

06-12-2010 19:26
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles