Thread Rating:
  • 88 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids

wonderbra Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elle - Chat, Caps and Vids
elle if you get this could you keep me updated with your glamourstars appearances as i dont have twitter Sad ill be on your page on here daily to see what you are up to coz i no you update this regually which is awesome xxxxxxx
28-11-2010 20:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Elle is looking stunning on 922 (Honey TV) right now.

Really is a very beautiful woman.
29-11-2010 15:49
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(29-11-2010 15:49 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Really is a very beautiful woman.

Very true MT, I've never felt this close to Elle before (purely from a camera position point of view obviously). "Last min cover" never looked so good.
29-11-2010 17:51
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Pretty in pink.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
29-11-2010 19:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline

(29-11-2010 17:51 )Forum Style Wrote:  
(29-11-2010 15:49 )MeTarzan Wrote:  Really is a very beautiful woman.

Very true MT, I've never felt this close to Elle before (purely from a camera position point of view obviously). "Last min cover" never looked so good.

Absolutely.

You really appreciate her beautiful eyes, great bone structure and - best of all - lovely smile.

Seems to me she could do many forms of modelling - especially face (eyes, makeup. etc).

I'd also love to see her with her natural hair colour (would guess it's close to Black). Said that to her once and she said "mmmmm - I've have to think about that...". Rolleyes
29-11-2010 19:03
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

Wow! I just closed my eyes and wished for Christmas that Elle would appear on my tv in purple undies and stockings ... and she DID! Looks like dreams can come true if you believe and your heart is pure (What?! No seriously, I'm very wholesome actually).

(29-11-2010 19:03 )MeTarzan Wrote:  I'd love to see her with her natural hair colour...

I'd love to see her natural hair too ... but unfortunately she shaves.

(Dammit! Knew I wouldn't be able to keep up that "wholesome" bullsh*t!)
29-11-2010 21:10
ElleBabe Offline
Senior Poster

FS u make me laugh!! Wink U have the power to turn the most innocent of words into sex chat... Wink The link to my teaser says 'The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable' ?? or is this the actual TEASE itself? lol!

Thank u verrrrry much Mrtarzan for the kind words..Its rare that someone thinks Im more than a one trick pony (Alternative model and THATS IT!) lol! xx

Gimpy.. Thats great thanks so much Il look into that asap and set an account up soon Smile and Wonderbra.. Il always post on here and in the www.glamourstarslive.com section of this forum whenever I have a show.. But sadly Im having problems with my upload speed.. its now not strong enough to be doing GSL which I am more than annoyed about as its f*ing Virgin Medias fault yet again.. But Il keep u posted... But looks like I wont be on there for a short while grrr!!

Il be on TVX Thursday 1pm till 9pm again Smile

Elle xxxx
29-11-2010 23:58
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

(29-11-2010 23:58 )ElleBabe Wrote:  FS u make me laugh!! Wink U have the power to turn the most innocent of words into sex chat... Wink The link to my teaser says 'The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable'?

You just have to keep trying with Megaupload I'm afraid. It will become available at some point.

And I make you "laugh"? Really? I always thought I was some sort of Barry White style 'love god' (just more alive, obviously). But hey, if I can't be the King then court jester will have to do!

...just smile FS ... (sniff) ... and the world won't know how much it hurts!!
30-11-2010 00:44
MeTarzan Offline

Quote:I always thought I was some sort of Barry White style 'love god'...

So you weigh 35 stone and sweat a lot, Forum Style?Rolleyes
30-11-2010 00:54
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

(29-11-2010 23:58 )ElleBabe Wrote:  Thank u verrrrry much Mrtarzan for the kind words..Its rare that someone thinks Im more than a one trick pony (Alternative model and THATS IT!) lol! xx

You are most definitely not a one trick pony but if you were, you do the one I like particularly well! Tongue

D G x x x
30-11-2010 01:28