Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Seems Elite is not on its way out(Personally never thought it was)then,another superb night from the Elite girls,been a good week on Elite,and the weekend is still to cum.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
20-11-2010 11:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

as ive said before when elite lost danica, hannah, cali and michelle thorne elite will bounce back and they have, brought in some good babes especially paige green and lori and the existing babes have all been good especially ashley emma

Piper Niven Superfan
20-11-2010 12:08
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(20-11-2010 11:20 )bombshell Wrote:  Seems Elite is not on its way out(Personally never thought it was)then,another superb night from the Elite girls,been a good week on Elite,and the weekend is still to cum.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Neither did I bombshell. Like anything in life Elite has had its ups and downs, good times and bad times (and it will do so again) but it is how you survive the bad times that help to determine your strength of character and bounce back to establish longevity.Smile

Elite has such a strong core roster of girls that I never thought they would be in any serious danger of going under. The guy that runs the place also appears to have his head screwed on (most of the timeSmile) unlike some others that I could mention (or maybe not!Big Grin).

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2010 16:15 by Pedro*.)
20-11-2010 16:12
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

theres still a spark missing from elite, but the improvement is noticable compared to last week.

personally i credit charlie o neal as the main factor shes been amazing every shift she has done, she got a great 2 4 1 out of mica the other night.
20-11-2010 16:58
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Why is the graphic "2 GIRLS 1 PHONE" still on the screen on 965 when the 2-4-1 ended (rather abruptly I may add) half a hour ago? and What's with the prolonged use of the dreaded 'Asset Box' on 914? I thought they were going to get rid?

Has the producer fell asleep or something?HuhHuh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
21-11-2010 02:56
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I'm a little bit confused, Charlie was just on offering some sort of calendar. I assume its one where you text something, and it charges you £10, but she didn't say that you have to enter your address, otherwise how do they know where to send the calendar...? Huh

I havent done anything yet until I have confirmation that I'm not going to be wasting £10... Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-11-2010 22:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(25-11-2010 22:22 )Regenerated Wrote:  I'm a little bit confused, Charlie was just on offering some sort of calendar. I assume its one where you text something, and it charges you £10, but she didn't say that you have to enter your address, otherwise how do they know where to send the calendar...? Huh

I havent done anything yet until I have confirmation that I'm not going to be wasting £10... Huh

its the official elite 2011 calendar which is out soon. will be getting it

Piper Niven Superfan
25-11-2010 22:30
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(25-11-2010 22:30 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  its the official elite 2011 calendar which is out soon. will be getting it

Oh yes I see. Aceman's just very kindly posted the info in the Elite promotional section Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
25-11-2010 22:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nice new backdrop!!! I've always been a fan of that style of cushioned booth wall thing, or whatever the hell it's called! Many of the nicest bars I've been to have had them as well. Neat design. The backdrop is fun as well!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 22:54 by mrmann.)
26-11-2010 22:27
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

^^^^Them table's are a good place for epic drinking sessions as you cant fall off the seat
27-11-2010 00:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply