Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(15-11-2010 00:00 )mikeboob Wrote:  Indeed! Some fresh talent needs un-earthing or just nicking from "elsewhere" (no name no packdrill)

the problem is that elite do not seem able to spot tallet at the moment, i can not believe daisy dash was not signed up, she was very good on tvx last night

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-11-2010 13:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(15-11-2010 11:31 )countryboy Wrote:  Need to do something... show was a pile of shit last night

tvx had a line up this week end that elite could have put on a month ago (daisy,hannah,cali) and i do think that would have been better than last nighs

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
15-11-2010 13:50
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(15-11-2010 12:34 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  elite wasnt shit last night. was a decent night from elite last night and if it was shit why were you watching

Jasus you are a real cheerleader!

I suspect most people just dip in and out (during ad breaks) and make a quick decision based on what they see, rather than sitting there for hours hoping something might happen.

If I see "the usual" I don't bother hanging around. I'm probably typical in that respect.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 15:54 by mikeboob.)
15-11-2010 15:53
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-11-2010 15:53 )mikeboob Wrote:  Jasus you are a real cheerleader!

I suspect most people just dip in and out (during ad breaks) and make a quick decision based on what they see, rather than sitting there for hours hoping something might happen.

If I see "the usual" I don't bother hanging around. I'm probably typical in that respect.

I'm like that as well. If I get a feeling like it will be a great show, then I'll watch for most of it, but it's easy to tell when it might be a bit dull. Last night wasn't my prefered cup of tea. Mica is outstanding, but she can be a bit boring at times, and while I find Dionne to be the cutest of them all, I watched ten minutes of her last night and switched off, because I knew what to expect. She looked very bored, but I can't blame her as it's a tough job to look excited in. Hazel is cool, but not really one of my faves, so I didn't really watch much of the channel last night. I did catch Mica saying vagina vagina vagina, which was funny! I only watched about twenty minutes total of Babestation last night, but I was bored with that as well, so I ended up watching The Day Of The Jackal instead! Many of the week days can be boring on every channel, and it's not easy for the women to be 100% all of the time, so I can understand that.

I still think Elite should do an uncensored show once a week, either encrypted on TV, or on a webshow Smile
15-11-2010 16:19
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Day of the Jackal beats most babeshows to be fair. Although I never really bought that roadside paint job scene having done that sort of work myself!
15-11-2010 16:26
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Ha!
15-11-2010 16:31
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(15-11-2010 13:35 )beardedbob Wrote:  elite sucked last night. the only girl who was busy was hazel and once she left at 2 both dionne and mica struggled for calls. they should have had a naked oil-filled 2 for 1 to drum up a bit of business Cool

Mica always seems to struggle for calls and puts zero effort into attracting them seems more concerned about private conversations she is having with the crew. Which begs the question if hannah and cali were got rid of because of calls why is mica still there?

But yeah i thought it was an awful night on all the channels last night but elite seem to be having these "bad nights" more often than most which is worrying.
15-11-2010 16:37
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

it seems theres more to it then calls at elite as mica must have the lowest call rate of any girl elite have had since tommie jo.

tvx was the only good channel last night (rochelle was good on bang but her channel mates werent) and it had 3 ex elite girls all ridiculously culled or not took on by the head honchos.

elite has been worse then this but its the consistent level of mehatitude the channel is in, plus relying heavily on ashley emma and charlie o neal (whose been amazing of late putting the hours in)
15-11-2010 16:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

There is a definite malaise going on around all the channels it seems. None of the channels are putting in good night shows at the moment, but as Tsu rightly pointed out, it does appear that Elite are having way more 'off nights' than the others; Which is all the more puzzling when you consider how good many of their day shows have been recently, Kitty and Cara especially. But for all the complaining myself and others have done, the question that should be asked is what exactly should Elite do to curb the current problems ? New talent ? More day talent given night shows ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-11-2010 16:50
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

clean out the roster and make some good new additions pull a other mica (before she lost interest) out the hat .

it can be done. when lovato and the others left people were summising death for elite but they popped it back in gear.

they can pull it back , but for a channel as good as elite can be to be getting outdone by tvx and bang is not good.
15-11-2010 16:53