Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Lucy Summers

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Lucy Summers
Well that's very disappointing no Lucy tonight , she said on a previous post that she was on tonight , i wonder what the reason is , i thought she may have posted on here when she was on the forum earlier that her shifts had changed , probably some thing has cropped up at short notice so she hasn't had time to post anything , i hope it's not Bangbabes double booking again like they were always doing with Megan Coxxx and canceling her shifts in order to put the ex Cellcast girls on instead , they used to do that with Megan regularly .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-11-2010 00:17
Find all posts by this user
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Hi guys sorry I didn't let u know about tonight but it was last minute my sister has gone into labour and I'm her partner ... See u all next weekend fri sat and sun Smile and I'll b making up fir this shift one day tgrough the this week or next Smile p.s I'm contracted to bang for two years now Smile 3 shifts a week xxxx
15-11-2010 01:22
grale Offline
Junior Poster

(15-11-2010 01:22 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Hi guys sorry I didn't let u know about tonight but it was last minute my sister has gone into labour and I'm her partner ... See u all next weekend fri sat and sun Smile and I'll b making up fir this shift one day tgrough the this week or next Smile p.s I'm contracted to bang for two years now Smile 3 shifts a week xxxx

Hi lucy, if I send you my shift pattern can you please sort your 3nights around them - thankx (i wish) congrats on such a long contract there hard to come by nowadays
15-11-2010 09:20
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-11-2010 01:22 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Hi guys sorry I didn't let u know about tonight but it was last minute my sister has gone into labour and I'm her partner ... See u all next weekend fri sat and sun Smile and I'll b making up fir this shift one day tgrough the this week or next Smile p.s I'm contracted to bang for two years now Smile 3 shifts a week xxxx

no probs lucy, great news your now permanently a bangbabe for next 2 years.

are you an auntie yet?

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2010 09:59
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

congrats on both fronts.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
15-11-2010 10:27
Kez Offline
LoverBoy

Keep taking the pills Lucy....we don't want you going into labour any time in the next two years. Wink Heart
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2010 16:39 by Kez.)
15-11-2010 13:31
mr mystery Away

Congratulations Lucy on both fronts , the news that you are contracted to Bang for 2 years is music to my ears and it's cheered me right up , you have made a huge difference to Bangbabes and your great performances are helping them climb back up towards the top of the babe channel ladder , so looking forward to this weekends shows , keep up the good work Auntie Lucy you are the best .xxxxx

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-11-2010 16:43
spawn010 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Lucy Summers Caps and Vids
This woman is pure filth. It's great TV

4 - Jada, Candy, Tammy Oldham, Cathy Barry
18-11-2010 17:20
mr mystery Away

Well no Lucy again so far tonight , so i'm disappointed again , i wonder were she is , and if she has had to cancel her shifts for some reason again , there is still time for her to appear yet but things ain't looking good , plus 2 of the channel have now bloody disappeared .

20-11-2010 00:02
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

i bet shes babysitting/playing auntie but i do hope its not serious.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
20-11-2010 00:10
Thread Closed