Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average

Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion

lobig Offline
loves em big

RE: Daytime Shows - General Chat & Discussion
How much can you get away with saying on the daytime chat shows?
Is really dirty talk aloud?

strapon pictures
04-11-2010 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rover Offline

(04-11-2010 14:34 )lobig Wrote:  How much can you get away with saying on the daytime chat shows?
The simply answer is no dirty talk is not allowed but l think some of the girls use a lot of innuendos in the there chat such as: have you got a big........Lolipop can l suck it.....that kind of thing. Big Grin

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
04-11-2010 14:44
cherry delainey Offline
tainting your screens

(04-11-2010 14:44 )rover Wrote:  
(04-11-2010 14:34 )lobig Wrote:  How much can you get away with saying on the daytime chat shows?
The simply answer is no dirty talk is not allowed but l think some of the girls use a lot of innuendos in the there chat such as: have you got a big........Lolipop can l suck it.....that kind of thing. Big Grin

*strokes heel* "i love how my big, hard, long heel feels"

Tongue

I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic drink called "Responsibly". That way everyone in the country can get shit faced drinking responsibly. And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for me on their cans with the slogan "please drink responsibly". Probably will piss off the government as well

xXx Cherry xXx
04-11-2010 15:08
lobig Offline
loves em big

I didn't think you could, but the way some of the babes shake and fondle themselves I was hoping it had changed.Sad

strapon pictures
04-11-2010 16:00
Boobs28 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is it just me or are Elite and The Pad having a nip slip war! With the amazing slips on Elite recently it looks as though The Pad need to up their game. For a start lose the tit tape and pads, they look awlful, it seems better today with Danni! All the Elite girls are wearing little tops and bouncing around, just look at Kitty Lea, and I am watching them more now. I did move to the pad when Sammie P moved but the tit tape is ruining it completly. Can't wait for more Kitty anyone know when shes back?
04-11-2010 16:43
TDK2008 Offline
Master Poster

I'm enjoying the current jeans fad on BS Daytime. Nice to see some girls going back to the days of old, the early days of these daytime babe shows. Anyone else enjoying it?

After two years I've finally given myself an avatar and a signature as well! It's like a bus, you wait for one for ages and two come at once!
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2010 12:01 by TDK2008.)
08-11-2010 12:00
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Encrypted Day Shows
Are any of the daytime babe shows encrypted?

Gone fishing
10-11-2010 19:33
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Encrypted Day Shows
(10-11-2010 19:33 )eccles Wrote:  Are any of the daytime babe shows encrypted?

The reason I ask is that under the Broadcasting Code material up to cert 15 can be shown encrypted during the day, and the free night shows are not supposed to be cert 18 strength - in other words encrypted day shows could be as strong as the night shows. Anyone interested?

Gone fishing
12-11-2010 22:35
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

The Big Cover Up
The standards have really dropped on the daytime shows. All babes on all channels are almost completely covered up! I presme that this cover up has been imposed? You will see far more on the "red top" tabloids than on these shows at the moment. Hope normal service will resume soon but I would doubt it.
20-12-2010 08:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: The Big Cover Up
have you not seen in the broadcast regulations section the new rules that ofcom gave the channels last week. one of which was that clothes have to be worn from 5:30am-9pm. of course youll see more on the red top tabloids as the girls are topless which you cant do on dayshows

also wouldnt say the standards have really dropped as the dayshows are not about showing as much as you can, the dayshows are about friendly, flirtatious chat.

Piper Niven Superfan
20-12-2010 09:07