foxxx babes

Thread Rating:
  • 215 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Sophia Knight "Ultimate Nightshow Babe 2011" - Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Sophia Knight - Elite TV Chat & Discussion
While Lori burst onto Elite tonight in a flurry of intense energy, throwing herself about with abandon, Sophia has countered with a slower sensual but thrilling performance , showing off her boots, rear and perfect boobs to perfection.... showing that on firework night there's more than one way to lift a rocket.
06-11-2010 00:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Sophia + phone box + flasher jacket = an awesome sight!!
06-11-2010 02:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2010 02:47 )gazfc Wrote:  Sophia + phone box + flasher jacket = an awesome sight!!

Agreed! She has the best outfits tonight! The phone booth attire, the skirt, and now the semi see through thingamajob!

Smile
06-11-2010 05:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

I have to admit Sophia in my opinion maybe elites best perfomer at the moment. Adds alot of vareity to her performances and doesn't just go down the naked all night road.....helps that she looks so good on boots and has the best arse on elite tv too Wink

Her arse looked awesome in the phonebox last night.
06-11-2010 16:19
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

Sophias never usually on my radar to be honest, but latley she seems to of been at a high level performance wise and her phonebox stint last night was something else, i didnt realise how nice her arse was. Big Grin
06-11-2010 16:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive always thought sophia has a lovely bum and probably has been elite's best performer recently

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 17:13 by Rammyrascal.)
06-11-2010 17:12
jonny20009 Offline
Senior Poster

I really like Sophia, and was looking forward to seeing her back on onlytease where i am a member of, but really disappointed that she didnt show up for her shoot yesterday - although she then appears on elite that night. sorry in my book thats not professional at all just not turning up to a shoot without any warning when fans are looking forward to seeing you!
06-11-2010 17:19
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(06-11-2010 16:19 )tsurugi Wrote:  I have to admit Sophia in my opinion maybe elites best perfomer at the moment. Adds alot of vareity to her performances and doesn't just go down the naked all night road.....helps that she looks so good on boots and has the best arse on elite tv too Wink

Her arse looked awesome in the phonebox last night.

100% agree with every point there Tsu.Cool

The fact that Sophia kept the tartan skirt and white shirt on, and only took her knickers off, throughout the office session for me made for a far sexier performance than if she had simply went naked.Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
06-11-2010 17:41
sophia knight Offline
Senior Poster

(06-11-2010 17:19 )jonny20009 Wrote:  I really like Sophia, and was looking forward to seeing her back on onlytease where i am a member of, but really disappointed that she didnt show up for her shoot yesterday - although she then appears on elite that night. sorry in my book thats not professional at all just not turning up to a shoot without any warning when fans are looking forward to seeing you!

Can i confirm no one from only tease confirmed my shoot for Friday so i presumed that i was not booked in. i feel that there forum posts are unprofessional as they just blame the model and don't give the full story.
06-11-2010 19:12
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Sophia has been on top form as of late, and yesterdays 5 outfits just showed me that she wants to put on a great show every time.

I mentioned to a few forumites last night that she has the best bum on the box at the moment
in my opinion and agree with Tsu that she showed that off superbly in the phonebox set especially.

Sophia defo knows how to put on a show and to echo Pedro* she really keeps it fresh by varying
her level of performances from fully clothed to fully naked throught the night. Heart
06-11-2010 23:17

foxxx babes