Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
as usual a point gets lost in the fog of blind fanboyism. its not that i want her to get nekid, its the fact shes completely unwilling to. i know its not a requirement but it wouldn't do her any harm if she was at least willing to play along. if shes not comfortable after over a year then she is in the wrong job. thats pretty simple to understand.

as country boy said she lay about for an hour and a half with near enough no calls because she doesn't work for them.
you cant expect callers to want to call if you look like you don't want calls.
which is a neat segway into mica.
mica doesn't get many calls because her phone manner isn't a lot of peoples cup of tea. shes very slow to get going, shes actually trying to be slow and seductive but sometimes, in fact most of the time it comes off as monotone boredom. then at 2:30 am you start getting the FTW looks and the "im bored and fed up" looks.

now i really dont want to get into a paige tyler type flame war here wazo as generally i like yer style, but as callers we (wor las and me) feel we had to put the point across as to why i wont be calling dionne any time soon.

sorry if thats pissing on yer batteries but it is starting to look like dionne is getting preferential treatment, and as contryboy says she would be hard pressed to keep up with other daytime girls never mind nigh-time girls if it was a level playing field.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 16:38 by HEX!T.)
04-11-2010 16:36
Find all posts by this user
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

A comparison seems to have been made with Paige Greens show last night and Dionne's.

I dont and never have liked comparing one girls show to another but as its been brought up...

Paige got naked last night......then proceeded to spend 90% of her time lying on her front covered in a sheet from the waist down.

2bud made a good point which is worth bearing in mind. Being naked restricts your movements on these shows incredibly
unless you are a performer of the calibre of someone like Caty and Charlie who have the whole "hand thong thing" down and are
comfortable with the possibility of a pussy slip (with Charlie especially having done many naked/masturbation type vids and photoshoots).

Dionne in contrast to Paige was able to walk around set, whilst in the office set and get into various positions, on the bed, ok she was
a bit static but on the whole with the set changes actually wasnt a bad show at all.

Given the choice between Paige on the bed naked and Dionne on the bed with underwear (1 pair or 2) i would have chosen to
see Dionne all night long as i certainly saw more of her with underwear on than i did of Paige naked!!!
04-11-2010 16:45
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(04-11-2010 16:36 )HEX!T Wrote:  as usual a point gets lost in the fog of blind fanboyism. its not that i want her to get nekid, its the fact shes completely unwilling to. i know its not a requirement but it wouldn't do her any harm if she was at least willing to play along. if shes not comfortable after over a year then she is in the wrong job. thats pretty simple to understand.

as country boy said she lay about for an hour and a half with near enough no calls because she doesn't work for them.
you cant expect callers to want to call if you look like you don't want calls.
which is a neat segway into mica.
mica doesn't get many calls because her phone manner isn't a lot of peoples cup of tea. shes very slow to get going, shes actually trying to be slow and seductive but sometimes, in fact most of the time it comes off as monotone boredom. then at 2:30 am you start getting the FTW looks and the "im bored and fed up" looks.

now i really dont want to get into a paige tyler type flame war here wazo as generally i like yer style, but as callers we (wor las and me) feel we had to put the point across as to why i wont be calling dionne any time soon.

sorry if thats pissing on yer batteries but it is starting to look like dionne is getting preferential treatment, and as contryboy says she would be hard pressed to keep up with other daytime girls never mind nigh-time girls if it was a level playing field.

I respect your opinion but as far as i can see i dont see her getting any preferential treatment at all i mean if she did that wouldn't be fair on other models an Jamie isn't the type just to keep people just because there his friends this is a business after all an its there to make money i guess we shall agree to disagree.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 16:55 by Wazo.)
04-11-2010 16:51
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

If you were in charge of Elite and Dionne wasn't bringing in as many calls as you would like, would you get rid of her Wazo? Wink

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
04-11-2010 16:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

(04-11-2010 16:45 )astonv1 Wrote:  2bud made a good point which is worth bearing in mind.
i also made that point in another topic aston. but iv'e given my reasons why i think she should at least be willing to, above... im not gonna say any more on it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 17:00 by HEX!T.)
04-11-2010 16:58
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

I agree with country boy i was watching at 3am and for 40 minutes she did not move. I said "christ shake will you move" and Wazo before you have a go at me i like dionne she has a great body but if you can't see it why should i watch.
04-11-2010 19:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(04-11-2010 19:12 )deadmaninc Wrote:  I agree with country boy i was watching at 3am and for 40 minutes she did not move. I said "christ shake will you move" and Wazo before you have a go at me i like dionne she has a great body but if you can't see it why should i watch.

Call Dionne and ask her to move. Simple. Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 19:24 by Chilly.)
04-11-2010 19:16
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

Do you think i would call her just to move...no way.
04-11-2010 19:48
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(04-11-2010 19:16 )Chilly Wrote:  
(04-11-2010 19:12 )deadmaninc Wrote:  I agree with country boy i was watching at 3am and for 40 minutes she did not move. I said "christ shake will you move" and Wazo before you have a go at me i like dionne she has a great body but if you can't see it why should i watch.

Call Dionne and ask her to move. Simple. Wink

Chilly you of all people should know by now that logic an common sense dont apply on this forum Wink

Bazinga!
04-11-2010 19:55
deadmaninc Offline
Master Poster

So i don't have common sense because i don't ring her.
04-11-2010 19:58
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV