babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
(30-10-2010 17:37 )mrmann Wrote:  Huh? Hardly ever go naked? For the past couple of months, she's been naked almost every night! A bit more censored than some women unfortunately, but she certainly goes naked a lot. I do agree that she's one of the main reasons I watch babestation.

Is there another Georgie Darby present at Babestation who cunningly remains non naked. v strange. Agreed that the station is way to repetitive in it's line up and the real quality performers are given for too little are air time. Stand up Tammy.
30-10-2010 18:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
WHAT'S GOING ON WITH BABESTATION?

After Wednesday night I thought things were looking up. The 2-4-1 with Priya and Tiffany was the best section for a long time. Friday night though was boring, repetitive and tedious. Priya and Preeti on together every section the same. The weekend line-up should be the very best to compete with Bang and Elite. The excitement level just isn't there anymore. The fixed camera wobbling about to accomodate the osg and adverts is crap.
It is a pale version of what it should be. P45 Dani O'Neal, Louise Porter and Kandi and bring back Stevie. More 'performers' are needed, not those who just come in for a lie down on a bed!
(Looks like the Producer has had a brilliant idea tonight and is going to put Priya on with her sister again. Why hasn't someone else thought of that?)
31-10-2010 00:45
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Reckon for bs for the future that they should accomodate asian babes, as it would give an ethnic diversity and stand by my last post. Wouldn't put all the blame on PRIYA and PREETI of whom are doing a great job. It's the bosses to blame for regulating them all the time and above all not really allowing them to get into their favourite positions.

Things do need to change in the new year rapidly for bs else it will be the case of same old, same old. Like bytors post it would be a good idea to actually contact the person in charge and why bs the channel we love is in such a mess like it is.

Very devestated about the departures of STEVIE, CLEO and Rochelle. BS really need to start showing more responsibility towards their talent otherwise they will have babes absconding to other channels. It's a very double edged sword for bs at the moment, aswell as that I feel that the roster is too full.

Also another thing that can improve bs if they put on some sexy theme nights to spice it up with 2 girls from the dayshows, like they have done for Bang Babes and EliteTV. Would agree with the above post that bs is too safe and the producers ought to start to gamble a bit more. The viewers like myself that don't phone count aswell as regular callers and listeners who are bs fans.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2010 01:22 by ledders69.)
31-10-2010 01:06
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2010 01:06 )ledders69 Wrote:  The viewers like myself that don't phone count aswell as regular callers and listeners who are bs fans.

No you do not count. In the eyes of babestation you are not a consideration. You do not contribute to the business so why should they listen to anything you say. If anything it is probably the adverse comments from those who do not call or buy pictures that makes BS so resolute in filling the screen with pointless advertising.
As a caller I have a right to give customer feedback. You and the others who never intend to pay do not as despite what you may think, you are not customers-the channels are a business not a free service. As annoying as OSG are I would also be equally annoyed if they changed a format or girl I liked because they listened to those who never pay.
I would say all viewers should be classed as potential callers but BS will only put on shows that turn a nice healthy profit. This they appear to do so they will assume it's down to their aggressive advertising campaign. They might react favourably to comments if calls started to dry up but it won't happen as it is the interacting call as well as the view that matters to the callers.
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2010 17:34 by bytor.)
31-10-2010 09:53
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

So Paige is moving around more then and and not just encouraging her calls to shag her ass? Would rather have Louise on than Paige. Dani gets calls and listeners in so there is no change of her getting her P45!!

(31-10-2010 00:45 )sheluvsit Wrote:  WHAT'S GOING ON WITH BABESTATION?

After Wednesday night I thought things were looking up. The 2-4-1 with Priya and Tiffany was the best section for a long time. Friday night though was boring, repetitive and tedious. Priya and Preeti on together every section the same. The weekend line-up should be the very best to compete with Bang and Elite. The excitement level just isn't there anymore. The fixed camera wobbling about to accomodate the osg and adverts is crap.
It is a pale version of what it should be. P45 Dani O'Neal, Louise Porter and Kandi and bring back Stevie. More 'performers' are needed, not those who just come in for a lie down on a bed!
(Looks like the Producer has had a brilliant idea tonight and is going to put Priya on with her sister again. Why hasn't someone else thought of that?)
31-10-2010 18:55
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Think what B/Station and other stations need is to be innovative about sets. Elite used to be good at that, taking it away from the mattress scene that gets boring and introducing the alley way, the bath tub etc.

(31-10-2010 00:45 )sheluvsit Wrote:  WHAT'S GOING ON WITH BABESTATION?

31-10-2010 18:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(31-10-2010 09:53 )bytor Wrote:  No you do not count. In the eyes of babestation you are not a consideration.

If that is genuinely BS's attittude they are so very, very wrong and it's hardly surprising that they're resorting to such ever more desperate advertising.

The tv show is their shop window and every viewer is a potential customer. Drive away the viewers and they drive away all their future business.

Sadly, not only do they not seem to realise this but they refuse to listen to those of us who are trying to tell them.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 03:26 by vila.)
04-11-2010 03:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

No PartyTameland on Freeview 97 tonight. Has it finished?
04-11-2010 03:34
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(04-11-2010 03:34 )vila Wrote:  No PartyTameland on Freeview 97 tonight. Has it finished?

I'm just thinking that for myself and I can't get it either. What I got on was PL starting at 1am, it may have finished or they might be trying out other things.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
04-11-2010 03:42
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2010 03:34 )vila Wrote:  No PartyTameland on Freeview 97 tonight. Has it finished?

Partyland is still broadcasting on Sky. I'm not watching BS as there are better shows on the other channels via Sky and Freeview is unwatchable with the constant xtreme ads. annoyed
Maybe they sold the airtime for PL to Honey/Cream? Not sure why as @ 45p a min to call the new channels, they will take more BS viewers on the freeview platform. You can never tell what is going on within the minds of the BS bosses anyway. (Apart from thinking of new ways to get even more money from its viewers Tongue) PL will probably be back on air tomorrow night on FV?

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 13:49 by Josh.)
04-11-2010 04:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV