babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
I have always been an Elite fan,but this week i think Bangbabes have really gone back to how they were,and have definitely been the best channel for me,Dannii and Lucy were just magic the other night with the cream,and then followed that by getting Lucy Summers signed up and giving an amazing first performance,feel sure though that Elite will not standback and watch Bangbabes steal all the callers,they usually come back with something outstanding(heres hoping).

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
30-10-2010 23:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The competition is probably at the moment the strongest its ever been, all we need now is a similar sort of comeback from babeworld tv and then things will really start to become interesting as everyone will just have to notch it up again, but tonight so far bangbabes hasn't really got going and its back to at the moment a 2 horse race between elite and babestation but I'd imagine bangbabes will come storming back again tommorow night or put in a late challenge later on tonight. The competition for callers at the moment is fierce and long may it continue. 2 years ago was probably the low point for the babe channels when the ofcom restrictions were a lot stricter than they are now but censorship is still too strict for any late night sexline channel to operate under. The rules should be relaxed further to allow full frontal to be shown.
30-10-2010 23:58
Charlemagne Offline

It's Halloween.

There are lots of babes dressed up in their sexy little devil outfits or pussy cat gear.

It's Halloween night and not one witch bladewave
(This post was last modified: 31-10-2010 23:44 by Charlemagne.)
31-10-2010 23:43
eyesonly4u Offline
Banned

(31-10-2010 23:43 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It's Halloween.

There are lots of babes dressed up in their sexy little devil outfits or pussy cat gear.

It's Halloween night and not one witch bladewave

I had enough witches last night seeing my family, Devils and pussy cats i'm all for tonightImportant
31-10-2010 23:50
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

No goth make-up either,it's just not good enough,haha.
31-10-2010 23:52
Charlemagne Offline

(31-10-2010 23:52 )little gimp Wrote:  No goth make-up either,it's just not good enough,haha.

It may be funny but I bet you won't get the lovely Laura to dress up as a cat and ride on the end of your broomstick Big Grin
31-10-2010 23:58
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'm not really the biggest fan of seeing the babes dressing up in Halloween costumes because if their all dressed up how are we supposed to see their hot sexy bodies.
01-11-2010 00:14
little gimp Offline
Posting Machine

(31-10-2010 23:58 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(31-10-2010 23:52 )little gimp Wrote:  No goth make-up either,it's just not good enough,haha.

It may be funny but I bet you won't get the lovely Laura to dress up as a cat and ride on the end of your broomstick Big Grin

Really Charlemange there's no call for that kind of filthBlush,but as you brought it up,the idea of Laura dressed as a cat makes me sneeze just thinking about it as I'm allergic to them so the only way it could happen is if she rode my broomstick as one of those lovely bald pussy's,you know the one's all pink,smooth and hairlessBig Grin
01-11-2010 00:34
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

The only witches I can see tonight are the old ones on that stupid Psychic channel. Who's fuckin bright idea was that one stick a psychic channel right in the middle of all the babe channels, well I suppose if you tire yourself out with all the hamshanking you can always get you fortune read out for an alternative ha ha.
01-11-2010 00:37
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Well they now have 3 channels and Asian Babes!!

(30-10-2010 23:58 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  The competition is probably at the moment the strongest its ever been, all we need now is a similar sort of comeback from babeworld tv and then things will really start to become interesting as everyone will just have to notch it up again, but tonight so far bangbabes hasn't really got going and its back to at the moment a 2 horse race between elite and babestation but I'd imagine bangbabes will come storming back again tommorow night or put in a late challenge later on tonight. The competition for callers at the moment is fierce and long may it continue. 2 years ago was probably the low point for the babe channels when the ofcom restrictions were a lot stricter than they are now but censorship is still too strict for any late night sexline channel to operate under. The rules should be relaxed further to allow full frontal to be shown.
03-11-2010 04:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV