Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(30-10-2010 02:41 )Pedro* Wrote:  Has Jamie got you on the payroll yet Ace.Smile

After all you are doing a fantastic PR job for him at the moment. I'd hate to think that you are doing it for nowt.laugh

Funny, you should say that. As Jamie did ask me to keep you all informed of what's going on at Elite. Surprised At least what he wants you to know about, that is.

But I will be starting a new promo thread for Elite next week. Posting Official preview galleries & videos off Elites sites. As Jamie asked if I would do it for him.

But, if your asking if I actually work for Elite, then the answer is no. But in a way it's yes as well. Surprised After-all, all the cappers, are doing PR for the channel, just by posting caps and vids. It all helps promote the channel in a way.

So I think that answers your question. laugh
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2010 05:09 by aceman65.)
30-10-2010 02:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I distinctly remember Caty & Ashley saying tonight, when they started their 2-4-1 sessions off. That there was a new video on the Elite website of them both together. Big Grin

Well, if there is, it's a bloody invisible one. As there's nothing recently been posted with them both together. And there's nothing on the schedule list either. Surprised

Now I'm confused, as to what there on about. Huh
30-10-2010 05:00
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Yesterday was a great day for ELITE except no DANICA all day entertainment, phone box brill idea.I don't think it will reach the same hight's to night cause you have got
Michelle " OIL SLICK" Thorne on the show her spot on the show should be called the " THE PLASTIC & OIL SHOW" it's the same every time she's on.
30-10-2010 15:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I so want to see how many Elite TV babes can squeeze into the phone box at the same time. Big Grin Also, one of the girls using the phone box to change into this could provide some classic footage:

[Image: supergirl_costume_outfit.jpg] ]
30-10-2010 15:43
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

You know Chilly, I was thinking the same damn thing last night, when I saw Alice in the phone box.

I thought, I wonder if she's got a Supergirl outfit on under that coat. Surprised

It wouldn't take a lot to have the camera pan away for a few seconds, while the babe takes the coat off. And then when the camera pans back, you have "Supergirl" Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2010 15:57 by aceman65.)
30-10-2010 15:56
bobek Offline
Banned

(30-10-2010 15:35 )brinsford Wrote:  Yesterday was a great day for ELITE except no DANICA

With respect old son, Danica is history and it's time to get used to the fact.

Last night was their best for a long time although i notice a couple of posts elsewhere with minor moans.

I guess some peope will never be happy.
30-10-2010 17:15
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

exactly bobek, some people wont be happy

Piper Niven Superfan
30-10-2010 19:00
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(30-10-2010 17:15 )bobek Wrote:  
(30-10-2010 15:35 )brinsford Wrote:  Yesterday was a great day for ELITE except no DANICA

With respect old son, Danica is history and it's time to get used to the fact.

Last night was their best for a long time although i notice a couple of posts elsewhere with minor moans.

I guess some peope will never be happy.

Indeed it was Bobek. By all accounts Alice was excellent (I don't watch her as she's not my type), Caty was back in her element with the 2-4-1s, Ashley's spark seems to be returning with each passing show and she showed how naturally beautiful she is with very little makeup, and Sophia was the little ray of sunshine that she always is with her usual high standard performance.SmileCool

There really is no pleasing some people is there?Huh

Very much looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us tonight.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
30-10-2010 19:31
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

To be fair, most of the complaints are fairly minor, nitpicking ones. The overall feeling is definitely positive.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
30-10-2010 22:03
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, this might sound daft. But with the clocks going back tonight, do we get an extra hours night show? or is down to the producer on the night.

If not, then there's going to have to be an hours worth of adverts at some point during the night.
31-10-2010 00:07