Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average

Storm Daytime - Chat & Discussion

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Club Paradiso Daytime - Chat & Discussion
(27-09-2010 03:00 )funkymackem Wrote:  people its so feking frustrating when this afternoon u showed xioleena will be on at 1:45pm, 1:45 came along and the graphic changed to 2:00pm, then 2:15pm etc etc before she eventually came on screen about half 2ish!!! same on the nite show! am sat watching the vt with courtney will be back at 3:50am on screen, 3:50 comes along and it changes to 4:10am!?!?!?!?!?! jeezaz guys surely u should know when ur girls are due to start work or be coming back off a break!!! its a job at the end of the day, u start at a particular time, u have a half hour or hour lunch break, u finish at a particular time etc etc!! its not rocket science! hey forgive me if there are certain circumstances this particular time but to be honest, it kinda happens more or less everydaySad

just waiting till 4:10am now to see what the graphic changes toSad ill let u know!! other than this rant i genuinely really like the channel when there are actually girls on screen!!!!!

I think xioleena was delayed in traffic yesterday hence her start (not break) got pushed back later and later until she arrived, but generally I get your drift its a little loose on its timings on occasions.
27-09-2010 05:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

A little bird tells me there is going to be numerous new girls and ...new sets on CP over the next few weeks as a part of a few changes. (can I add new mic as well lol)

Excellent all great news,.....it would be nice if Mr Bob looked at his daytime call rates as well.

As a guy who watches a channel because he then wants to call in.
I have genuinely enjoyed calling a couple of CP's daygirls over the past month for some very obliging and decent lenghth conversations but unless your Richard Branson the current rate is not sustainable.

I' would like to think CP are looking at reduced rate by credit card options or maybe other ways to reward day regulars etc.

Ringing the girls for a bit of daytime pleasure is very rewarding, but bottom line is its a bit daft for a guy to keep doing it on a regular basis without an incentive further than the lovely lady on the couch.
01-10-2010 04:09
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2010 04:09 )docutech Wrote:  A little bird tells me there is going to be numerous new girls and ...new sets on CP over the next few weeks as a part of a few changes. (can I add new mic as well lol)

Does this also involve a move to a new studio or some other way of getting a bit more space there?
01-10-2010 07:35
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2010 07:35 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  
(01-10-2010 04:09 )docutech Wrote:  A little bird tells me there is going to be numerous new girls and ...new sets on CP over the next few weeks as a part of a few changes. (can I add new mic as well lol)

Does this also involve a move to a new studio or some other way of getting a bit more space there?

Not sure Prince Henry, I think its an upgrade of sets but thats only an educated guess, I just heard there were some reasonably significant changes and a bit of re vamp, I think its sooner rather than later as well so I guess its keep popping Channel 966 on to check.
01-10-2010 16:23
mrichie10 Away
Banned

[split] Club Paradiso - Contact Information
what happened to the daytime show today?? it wasn't on unless i'm mistaken if i am i apologizes i switch on and all what was there was an advert
20-10-2010 18:36
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

OK....Whats going on with the dayshows?...Lara has left for the Boudoir, Ava hasnt been seen in 3 weeks and the days have largely remained babeless for the past 3 or 4 days with the odd appearance here and there from Sam T....I fear the end is coming fornCP as a whole as surely it cant survive with the amount of girls on the rosta day or night!!!
27-10-2010 16:32
director Offline
Junior Poster

(27-10-2010 16:32 )astonv1 Wrote:  OK....Whats going on with the dayshows?...Lara has left for the Boudoir, Ava hasnt been seen in 3 weeks and the days have largely remained babeless for the past 3 or 4 days with the odd appearance here and there from Sam T....I fear the end is coming fornCP as a whole as surely it cant survive with the amount of girls on the rosta day or night!!!

I agree aston1, daytime shows start when somebody turns up & night shows have the sames 2/3 girls every night. not seen Monica, Kylie, Roxy for months, thank god for Kate Banks and the return of Summer Rae

27-10-2010 16:45
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Having rung The Pad briefly out of interest of late got to say I totally prefer CP, The Pad is probably more visual but for a caller / listener CP's day girls are spot on in my opinion. So much more genuine and far more uplifting ....

Would love to see the occasional naughty cameo night appearance by some of the day girls just for an hour or two until say 9 or 10pm doesn't have to be topless .....to me that would be a huge turn on, a great concept and potentially a real boost for the channels minutes.
17-11-2010 18:07
Sylar Offline
Seemed a good name choice in '04

In a week where all the other channels have drastically toned down their day shows, Xioleena is currently bent over a desk, bum to camera! GOD BLESS CLUB PARADISO!!

FEAR CAN HOLD YOU PRISONER, HOPE CAN SET YOU FREE.
05-12-2010 16:37
irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

maybe so. but they desperatly need more girls on the
roster. for days and especially nights.
05-12-2010 18:08