babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Does anyone know the name of the producer who was an out of hours work footballer?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-10-2010 21:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

The microphone has been left on quite a bit of times on BSXtra please could this be rectified?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
24-10-2010 00:40
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Would anyone agree with me bs need more sets to spice things up a bit?

FAVOURITE BABES

24-10-2010 20:28
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

yeah they have to have different sets like the channel that can't be discussed on here has!!
24-10-2010 20:52
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(24-10-2010 20:52 )mikedafc Wrote:  yeah they have to have different sets like the channel that can't be discussed on here has!!

pleased someone has supported me on this.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

24-10-2010 20:54
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Have Cellcast encouraged bs to advertise bsxtreme to death like they are doing tonight?

FAVOURITE BABES

24-10-2010 23:51
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Did I just see a cameraman use gym kit to get CHARLIE C off the phone on PL? if so he is an idiot.

FAVOURITE BABES

25-10-2010 01:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It seems strange that BS are busy taking lots of photographs of various girls every night to sell over the phone yet the websites that fans subscribe to can go weeks and weeks without any updates. Apparently there are currently no sets of pictures available for updatebladewave
Obviously just another scam from BS. They realise that the websites at £21 a month only have a limited audience, while selling individual pictures at £3 a go to potentially the total viewing audience means they can make thousands. According to Megan the other night 4000 people had bought pictures and that was after about an hour or so. £12k thank you very much!!
What I do not understand is why not put these pictures on the website after they have served their purpose over the phones for the night. That way it keeps website members happy too which means that memberships will be renewed. I guess customer loyalty means nothing to these guys-just extract as much blood as possible then move on to the next victim. Sad thing is the girls are the ones who get the flack yet they have little control if any over output.
25-10-2010 07:43
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(25-10-2010 07:43 )bytor Wrote:  It seems strange that BS are busy taking lots of photographs of various girls every night to sell over the phone yet the websites that fans subscribe to can go weeks and weeks without any updates. Apparently there are currently no sets of pictures available for updatebladewave
Obviously just another scam from BS. They realise that the websites at £21 a month only have a limited audience, while selling individual pictures at £3 a go to potentially the total viewing audience means they can make thousands. According to Megan the other night 4000 people had bought pictures and that was after about an hour or so. £12k thank you very much!!
What I do not understand is why not put these pictures on the website after they have served their purpose over the phones for the night. That way it keeps website members happy too which means that memberships will be renewed. I guess customer loyalty means nothing to these guys-just extract as much blood as possible then move on to the next victim. Sad thing is the girls are the ones who get the flack yet they have little control if any over output.

I have never bought these so-called EXPLICIT pics they have been endlessly pushing for the last few months nor will I ever do so!! I prefer to get my pics from the mobile wap site or Paige's website - that way you know what pics you're getting!!

BTW I am seriously pissed off with the webmasters - unless there is an update to the website within the next couple of weeks I will be cancelling my membership!!SadSadSad

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
25-10-2010 09:28
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(25-10-2010 09:28 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  I have never bought these so-called EXPLICIT pics they have been endlessly pushing for the last few months nor will I ever do so!! I prefer to get my pics from the mobile wap site or Paige's website - that way you know what pics you're getting!!

BTW I am seriously pissed off with the webmasters - unless there is an update to the website within the next couple of weeks I will be cancelling my membership!!SadSadSad

We don't work on or control Paige's website, but it's nothing to do with the webmasters unfortunately, Paige has a new shoot scheduled for tomorrow so there will be new updates very soon

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
25-10-2010 10:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV