babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 94 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Camilla (Queen of Babestation 2012) - Chat & Discussion

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Camilla
(17-10-2010 11:27 )Gun33 Wrote:  I agree with that. When she wears her hair down it really accentuates how gorgeous she is.

I third it, Camilla is totally gorgeous and has become a favourite of mine. She should let it down at all times mate.SmileBig Grin

When is the fabulous Kinky CAMILLA back on duty?

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
21-10-2010 18:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(20-10-2010 08:03 )paprika2010 Wrote:  I have to say, I found Camilla absolutely riveting last couple of times I've seen her - incl. last night/early morning.
The black hair looks fab on her, her face & skin tone are just gorgeous. She's incredibly sensual; love how she rolls around naked and love her special pose when she's wearing just a tiny corner of the bedsheet between her legs & nothing else. Wow. She's def. become one of my faves, big time.

She calls herself kinky CAMILLA the trouser thriller and you cannot dispute that at all my friend. Going to enjoy her show tonight btw.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
22-10-2010 18:52
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

NEWS FLASH!

CAMILLA ONCE AGAIN NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aswell as that she looks fantastic tonight as always.

FAVOURITE BABES

23-10-2010 00:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Camilla is just superb at the naked stint. She has a magnificent body and a gorgeous complexion. She knows how to move, how to talk to every type of caller and how to maintain the attention of the viewer. A versatile, adaptable, classy performer. Great going solo or in 2 for 1 action. I consider Camilla to be a genuine all rounder of immense quality and one of Babestations crown jewels. Babestation seems the perfect channel for her. I can find no fault with the quality of her performances, she is tremendous. If there was an award for Babe of the year in any year I would imagine that she would at the very least be on my nomination list and in contention to win. The mark of true quality is consistency and this is Camillas trump card. An absolutely outstanding babeshow performer.

23-10-2010 00:51
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-10-2010 00:51 )snookered147 Wrote:  Camilla is just superb at the naked stint. She has a magnificent body and a gorgeous complexion. She knows how to move, how to talk to every type of caller and how to maintain the attention of the viewer. A versatile, adaptable, classy performer. Great going solo or in 2 for 1 action. I consider Camilla to be a genuine all rounder of immense quality and one of Babestations crown jewels. Babestation seems the perfect channel for her. I can find no fault with the quality of her performances, she is tremendous. If there was an award for Babe of the year in any year I would imagine that she would at the very least be on my nomination list and in contention to win. The mark of true quality is consistency and this is Camillas trump card. An absolutely outstanding babeshow performer.

I have to agree snookered, she really is carrying the flag for babestation and the other channels babes had better watch out.Smile She also has a new fan in the shape of myself what is that saying? it is saying that she is gaining more appreciation by the day. If there was a new poll of babestation babe of the year CAMILLA would win by a country mile. It's really good that CAMILLA can deliver every single time she is on. Also she is very good at helping other babes feel comfortable in their night routines when they maybe uneasy about the routines they embark. Totally brilliant is my adjective for how she performs, even outdoes Caty Cole at EliteTV and that is really saying something.

FAVOURITE BABES

23-10-2010 01:13
paprika2010 Offline
♥ Lolly Fan ♥

Yes, she was on top form last night.

I didn't catch all her show cos i was out but when I got back I still managed get in quite a big chunk of it.
She was her usual outstanding self.

Something very sensually appealing about her that other girls lack, and it's natural and not fake or over-the-top, that's what's so attractive about her.

Again the fact that she she's just that lil bit more daring by going naked adds to her appeal big time.

I'm not particularly 'wowed' by tans, but last night, I really was wowed - she looked amazing like she'd just come back from some exotic holiday Smile Gorgeous skin tone. Plus it, offsets her gorgeous eyes (very bright blue, I believe).

Deffo agree with snookered147 she'd be a serious contender on any babestation best babe competition IMO -- & end up in top 2 if not winning outright.
(This post was last modified: 23-10-2010 09:20 by paprika2010.)
23-10-2010 07:14
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

(23-10-2010 00:51 )snookered147 Wrote:  Camilla is just superb at the naked stint. She has a magnificent body and a gorgeous complexion. She knows how to move, how to talk to every type of caller and how to maintain the attention of the viewer. A versatile, adaptable, classy performer. Great going solo or in 2 for 1 action. I consider Camilla to be a genuine all rounder of immense quality and one of Babestations crown jewels. Babestation seems the perfect channel for her. I can find no fault with the quality of her performances, she is tremendous. If there was an award for Babe of the year in any year I would imagine that she would at the very least be on my nomination list and in contention to win. The mark of true quality is consistency and this is Camillas trump card. An absolutely outstanding babeshow performer.

She wouldn't be a contender for Babe of the Year, she would be the only contender. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
23-10-2010 08:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another good show from camilla, blisteringly hot as always both clothed and naked. a definate contender for babe of the year

Piper Niven Superfan
23-10-2010 09:11
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The great thing is that I sense that she seems so at home on Babestation and so at ease with everything. Certain channels get the best from certain babes and Camilla and Babestation are just a perfect fit.

23-10-2010 14:53
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-10-2010 09:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  another good show from camilla, blisteringly hot as always both clothed and naked. a definate contender for babe of the year

I agree Rammy, she now looks like she is pretty much in the driving seat for babe of the year. Yes, her show was scorchingly hot last night. Caty Cole from EliteTV should be worried with the red hot performances CAMILLA is delivering because I believe Caty took babe of the year for last year. CAMILLA has now emulated her and is now officially better than her too.

FAVOURITE BABES

23-10-2010 16:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV