babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Have Bang Babes been shortstaffed the past few nights compared to Babestation?
All channels (except TVX) are short staffed compared to Babestation. Bang Babes do seem to have a very small roster at the moment, and having the likes of Emily Dean a Dionne only do a few nights before being away for a week or longer doesn't help. Not having a go, it just means there are some nights with lots of girls, but most nights with few girls. I'm not too bothered, as for me at least, BB offers quality over quantity.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-09-2010 14:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
There is more nakedness but without a performance to go along with it, it is just a naked girl!!

(14-09-2010 22:07 )Regenerated Wrote:  I can't possibly agree with the tameness and boring accusations. Huh I reckon there's more naked-ness these days.

Elite girls such as Caty Cole, Hazel Bond and Charlie O Neal always put in hot naked shows.

Dannii Harwood's shows these past two months have been amazing on Bangbabes.. did you not see her gyrating that athletic, naked body on the desk then standing up and showing herself full frontal in all her glory? Wink
22-09-2010 01:04
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(14-09-2010 23:12 )Regenerated Wrote:  I don't get it.... where's this stuff come from? They can't be going down hill that much if there's loads of people on here who watch them, talk about them and like them

I'm seriously confused.com with this negativity HuhHuhHuh

Mmm, I know what you mean; does everyone posting "channels going downhill shocker" comments actually believe what they're writing? I'd cry "Devil's advocate" at a lot of them, I think.
For sure, we now have equal to or greater levels of total nudity on-screen than previously (and I did worry a few months back that the good times were sinking under a wave of prudishness, as the 'naked quotient' began to decline dramatically when I was watching; it has since risen anew, with gusto), we have plenty of girls to choose from every night and there must be something for everyone unless you like farmyard animals. To top it all, we still have some channels offering us a cheaper rate service for those viewers who are still feeling 'credit-crunched' (hate the c/c phrase, so old hat).... I am currently gazing lasciviously at a fishnet-clad Dani O'Neal, breasts in close-up, sprawling and writhing... ahem! Blush
Please people, don't tell me there's an overall quality issue!Smile

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
22-09-2010 01:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

To add too if anybody's still in doubt about the current status of the channels, michelle thorne has just put on one of the hottest naked sections on elite I've seen for a while. They are certainly a lot hotter now than they were 2 years ago during a long barron spell on topless only shows with only the few very rare naked stints. I hope we never see those dark days again so for anybody to say that the shows are as tame as they've ever been is nothing short of ridiculous.
22-09-2010 02:07
Ash451 Offline
Senior Poster

Best finger suckers
As the thread says, who do you think's the best? Big Grin
11-10-2010 22:54
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Best finger suckers
Sophia Knight
11-10-2010 22:58
Horseballs Offline

Tammy, Jada , Sophia Lares
Hi guys, this is my first thread and as I live on the Continent, I hope you can help. If you know of any hot videos or pics of the ladies above, please let me know. Cheers
18-10-2010 19:10
Big Stu Offline
,,, is back!

RE: Tammy, Jada , Sophia Lares
Hi

If you use the search on the top line of this page you will find plently of links the three lovely ladiesShy

(18-10-2010 19:10 )Horseballs Wrote:  Hi guys, this is my first thread and as I live on the Continent, I hope you can help. If you know of any hot videos or pics of the ladies above, please let me know. Cheers
18-10-2010 19:15
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

Unispiring line up across all the channels apart from the quality that is Adele on Bangbabes. very poor.
23-10-2010 00:04
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(23-10-2010 00:04 )scapaflow Wrote:  Unispiring line up across all the channels apart from the quality that is Adele on Bangbabes. very poor.

I think CAMILLA is doing very well to be honest so far from poor in my books, if anything I'm enjoying tonights shows immensely.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
23-10-2010 00:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV