Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(20-10-2010 19:23 )astonv1 Wrote:  I think Wazo is entitled to have the opinion wether you think its invalid or not...No-one says you have to agree with him. Whats more despite mainly watching Dionne im sure he has a grasp of everything else Elite when Dionne isnt on!

Yes, he is of course entitled to his opinion, and so am I entitled to my opinion and my opinion is that his opinion is in my opinion invalid.
20-10-2010 19:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I've only seen Michelle do the night show recently, so I don't think her sections count as a "day girl on nights" special anymore. Agree that the three/four hour specials should only be on one stream. But what's with the anti Michelle, she doesn't belong on Elite posts? She puts on some of the best shows of any girl on any channel, and it was great to see (well hear) her push the limits on the mic before she started getting censored.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
21-10-2010 02:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(20-10-2010 18:06 )Wazo Wrote:  An there was me think Elite Nights were for the Night Girls not the day girls to do specials. I must be the only one who is glad since it will mean the Night girls will actually get to start on time now instead of always having to wait till Ten,Eleven or in some case twelve when the likes of Danica or any other day girl were doing a night show three hour special.

Seem to remember saying something similar couple of months ago when HannahP & CaliG (they keep getting mentioned on this webpage) were "promoted" to the starring roles when Danica threw a sickie.....

21-10-2010 02:57
countryboy Offline

Blimey what happened last night? First there was Caty, Mica and Sophia, then there was Caty and Sophia, and then with about 4hrs to go, there was only Sophia left! Thanks Sophia for holding the fort and looking lovely. Liked the big mirror set, but heck of a job for the cameraman to keep Caty's rubarb n crumble off air. She was hauled off that set in the end!
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 09:46 by countryboy.)
21-10-2010 09:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

dont know but was an eventful night

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2010 12:00 by Rammyrascal.)
21-10-2010 10:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-10-2010 09:46 )countryboy Wrote:  Blimey what happened last night? First there was Caty, Mica and Sophia, then there was Caty and Sophia, and then with about 4hrs to go, there was only Sophia left! Thanks Sophia for holding the fort and looking lovely. Liked the big mirror set, but heck of a job for the cameraman to keep Caty's rubarb n crumble off air. She was hauled off that set in the end!

Ha! Yeah I noticed that too, how they took her off the set because the camera dude was having a hard time censoring her. A shame really, as I was liking her session. Poor Sophia looked exhausted when I went to sleep at around 2:30!
21-10-2010 11:11
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(21-10-2010 09:46 )countryboy Wrote:  Blimey what happened last night? First there was Caty, Mica and Sophia, then there was Caty and Sophia, and then with about 4hrs to go, there was only Sophia left! Thanks Sophia for holding the fort and looking lovely. Liked the big mirror set, but heck of a job for the cameraman to keep Caty's rubarb n crumble off air. She was hauled off that set in the end!

While I am/was a massive Danica fan (sniff..), there's never been any dispute that if the good ship Elite was ever seriously going up in flames, these are the names (plus Charlie O of course and a couple of others) that would be found holding their positions on deck till the bitter end.

It will be fascinating to see what shake-ups lie ahead to fill the current gaps in the ship's hull, but Elite's uncanny ability to secure these type of 'dynamite duracell diehard' girls means this was always going to be a drama , not a crisis.
21-10-2010 11:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
countryboy Offline

(21-10-2010 11:13 )Rise Wrote:  

While I am/was a massive Danica fan (sniff..), there's never been any dispute that if the good ship Elite was ever seriously going up in flames, these are the names (plus Charlie O of course and a couple of others) that would be found holding their positions on deck till the bitter end.

It will be fascinating to see what shake-ups lie ahead to fill the current gaps in the ship's hull, but Elite's uncanny ability to secure these type of 'dynamite duracell diehard' girls means this was always going to be a drama , not a crisis.

Maybe they could get Kitty to do the odd night show, mag contracts permitting of course. She's looking fine this morning! They also need to get that Russian bird off The Pad (Evelyn SP?)...
21-10-2010 11:29
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(21-10-2010 11:29 )countryboy Wrote:  Maybe they could get Kitty to do the odd night show, mag contracts permitting of course. She's looking fine this morning! They also need to get that Russian bird off The Pad (Evelyn SP?)...

Kitty doing another night show is unlikely. This thread explains it: http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=24561
As for Evelynn (she's Ukrainian BTW) she was mentioned in the daytime thread as someone to sign, and it wasn't well received by one or two Pad fans. I'm an Evelynn fan and an Elite fan, but I won't complain if she stays where she is.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
21-10-2010 11:42
countryboy Offline

Be nice if they could get the russian bird to do nights at elite!
21-10-2010 11:46