Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Seems a bit odd that three girls would leave at the same time. Elite cutting costs perhaps ? After all, these jollys to Ibiza can't be cheap Wink

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-10-2010 13:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kappo2012 Offline
Kappo2012

Well Jamie and Elite, I'd start perking things up because losing 3 stunners will hit you hard. If Alice and Kitty dont start doing night shows, you only have Dionne, Dionne and Caty to pull the viewers in.

I suggest Rhian or Rosie Jones from Page 3 to start off with followed by Kocsis Orsi.
19-10-2010 13:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-10-2010 13:52 )Freebird Wrote:  Seems a bit odd that three girls would leave at the same time. Elite cutting costs perhaps ? After all, these jollys to Ibiza can't be cheap Wink

That's nothing to Jamie, as he's toned down since his days on Bang Babes. He loves a cull does Jamie. Wink
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2010 13:56 by Chilly.)
19-10-2010 13:56
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I'd say this time is maybe a bit like a computer getting a virus and needing reformatted.
Inevitably we've lost some of our favourite applications, BUT the upside of a reformatted machine is that it's faster, leaner, ready to perform.

Danica leaving is a big loss from the machine, the other two are certainly surprising ..but it's Danica who was the biggest draw.
There's no point anyone trying to deny that, the pure stats always made that abundantly clear. But we just have to 'suck it up', as the Americans would say.

What we're left with is a lean stripped down but proven performing machine. And I've been looking at Sophia's sheer black set from two nights ago
and the oil set by Charlie that Q has posted, and there's two absolutely awesome high-performing girls immediately available on the stripped down machine.
You know they will set up and deliver while the required new babe 'applications' are found and installed
as will Caty, Mica and the others ...including Rachel and the duracell powered Becky R (who remember has yet to make her night debut!)

So onwards and upwards, Elite faithful (though it may be a while before the big man feels inclined to lope off on holiday again..Tongue )
19-10-2010 14:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Well Megan Coxx can't seem to get a shift on bangbabes for love or money, I would def like to see her get better treatment at Elite.
19-10-2010 14:28
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well Jamie has just given me permission to post this on his behalf.

"To avoid any confusion we would like to confirm that Hannah Prentice, Cali Garcia and Danica are no longer working with us here at Elite, we are sure it is not the last you all will see of any of them and we wish them all the best with their future projects.

We would also like to add that there is no conspiracy, they haven't been poached by another channel, stolen by aliens or abused in any manner, quite simply the commercial relationship with Elite TV has come to an end.

Thanks for all your comments and concerns. Elite TV
"

And since Jamie has now returned, I assume it will not be long before we see him back on here, posting, and throwing in the odd surprise. Big Grin

You have been warned, Keep watching. laugh
19-10-2010 14:46
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(19-10-2010 13:53 )Kappo_Scarletti Wrote:  Well Jamie and Elite, I'd start perking things up because losing 3 stunners will hit you hard. If Alice and Kitty dont start doing night shows, you only have Dionne, Dionne and Caty to pull the viewers in.

I suggest Rhian or Rosie Jones from Page 3 to start off with followed by Kocsis Orsi.

How about Mica,Charlie,Hazel,Rachel,Louise,Delta,Sophia,Ashley,Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
19-10-2010 14:50
tsurugi Offline
Banned

[Image: 31389898_759a3485d2.jpg]

If jamie is true to form i expect a few big signings and then all will be well again in the elite kingdom.
19-10-2010 16:52
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Now it's been confirmed that Cali, Danica and Hannah have officially left elite I would firstly like to wish all 3 of them the best for the future with whatever they do. Of the 3 I'm most surprised hannah has decided to leave but respect her decision to do so.

As for Elite the night roster has been pretty static for a while now apart from when elite lost some babes a few months ago and then re-signed some of them recently, so this news that elite have let 3 night babes go gives elite the opportunity to revamp the night line up and give them the boost they need after slightly slipping back over recent weeks.

Even though elite have lost 3 night babes, they will more than cope till replacements come in as they still have a very good night roster and can cover any gaps in the night schedules by getting the likes of alice, kitty, becky, Rachel and Michelle Thorne to do night shows. As for replacements I'd like georgie & Louise porter from bs (Jamie does like his glamour models) and jade-Victoria from tvx. I'm a big jade fan and think she deserves to be on one of the big 3 babeshows ( elite, tvx and babestation)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2010 17:41 by Rammyrascal.)
19-10-2010 17:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Tori Lee and Stevie should be the two girls he pulls out all the stops to sign.....oh and not to forget Megan Coxxx.
19-10-2010 17:34