Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

cityboy76 Offline
Part Timer

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
We're all assuming that Danica has parted company with Elite because she has been moved to previous girls on the Elite site,but let's keep in mind that a couple of months ago Hannah Martin was moved to the same section by accident so until it's confirmed I hold out hope that Danica could reappear.Big Grin

without a dream in my heart,without a love of my own.....
18-10-2010 22:33
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Perhaps she's going 'mainstream', after all she is a cover girl for FHM now (even if it was just FHM Germany). Maybe she's decided to get off the less 'marketable' side of modelling and concentrate on magazine work. Or, of course, maybe she'll turn up on Thursday night as normal

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
19-10-2010 00:36
padzer1 Offline
Master Poster

I see she's deleted all her Facebook friends, also say's she's in L.A? I think she's gone!
19-10-2010 07:44
Charlemagne Offline

Was she close friends with Sammie Pennington?
Maybe she could follow her.

But Danica was never a natural on the babeshows so it highly likely that she's either just gone back to modelling or maybe she had a better offer.

As her facebook says that she's in LA... it could be that's were she see's the way forward
19-10-2010 07:50
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I always thought we'd eventually get a nude show out of her... and that it would be some kind of dynamite, very classy, very clever showstopping night that would take Elite to a new peak.

It does feel like there were some important chapters in her Elite story still to be written.
Maybe she'll want to return one day to finish that story...
or she might not give it a second thought
19-10-2010 08:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Just got in from work SHOCK HORROR what have ELITE done ? but lost there best asset if the reports are true,if she as left for
better places OK.If elite have got rid of her thats the end of ELITE for me. Will someone from ELITE make a statement about
if she's gone or not please.No statement makes it look like you have sacked her. SO COME ON ELITE LET US KNOW
19-10-2010 08:05
Paul71 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-10-2010 07:50 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Was she close friends with Sammie Pennington?
Maybe she could follow her.

But Danica was never a natural on the babeshows so it highly likely that she's either just gone back to modelling or maybe she had a better offer.

As her facebook says that she's in LA... it could be that's were she see's the way forward

IF Danica has left, I wish her all the best for the future. Big Grin

Danica hasn't deleted all her friends on FB, but I think her FB page has been deleted, like so many other models on FB. Sad
19-10-2010 08:45
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

its too late. every thing is turning to shit for elite. in the immediate past theres been pennington now danica, soon it'll be alice and then probably kitty. they're doomed im afraid and said so a month ago. you lot always spring to jamie's defence (fuck knows why ??) you lot also always say "jamie will sort it and he'll get more gorgeous girls" . well he's going to have to work fucking hard to replace any or all of those beauties. why dont you stop swooning and start grumbling ?
19-10-2010 09:16
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(19-10-2010 09:16 )rover1 Wrote:  its too late. every thing is turning to shit for elite. in the immediate past theres been pennington now danica, soon it'll be alice and then probably kitty. they're doomed im afraid and said so a month ago. you lot always spring to jamie's defence (fuck knows why ??) you lot also always say "jamie will sort it and he'll get more gorgeous girls" . well he's going to have to work fucking hard to replace any or all of those beauties. why dont you stop swooning and start grumbling ?

You mean like joining a forum and immediately posting 'hello chaps on here, im new. this is going to upset some of you but elite sucks.', but continuing to only post exclusively about Elite in the Elite forum?

We're all going to start feeling a bit BLUE if you don't stop flicking us the BIRD, whoever you are... Wink
19-10-2010 09:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

maybe she's in LA signing up for Vivid or something... how good would that be.eek I reckon a million dollar contract would persuade her. She's a very horny minx, so she'd love it.
19-10-2010 09:44
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66