babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.09 Average

Sammie Pennington - Early Bird/The Pad : Discussion & Chat

andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sammie Pennington - The Pad : Discussion & Chat
I agree with you she is more happy now on the pad which is great the first point is that sammie is happy the second point the more happy sammie is the better show she puts on i would say is that i wish you could send text,s and pictures in to the pad because sammie enjoys them i love sammie she great.Heart
13-10-2010 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Honestly mate, she seems one of the best daytimers at the moment, I reckon the girls on this channel really have treated her like a sister and Alexa has been a really good mentor as they were both on EliteTV together. Strange that Rachel-Louise and Danica have gone in one direction and Alexa and Sammie have gone in the other direction. Either way they are on the right channels now. Sammie feels really comfortable now and feels that there is more chemistry with the pad girls than EliteTV girls. BTW when are her next earlybird dates so I can get up to her gorgeous smile?Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
14-10-2010 00:53
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

i still dont see the hubbabaloo ness about sammie p, shes not even the best on the pad imho , watched a bit today and shes still got ways to go to match the spellar fernanda and the kelly bell express .
14-10-2010 01:00
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(14-10-2010 01:00 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i still dont see the hubbabaloo ness about sammie p, shes not even the best on the pad imho , watched a bit today and shes still got ways to go to match the spellar fernanda and the kelly bell express .

She will get there eventually. It's still early days for her, agree with you that she has got a way to go to reach those particular babes talents, but it's achievable.Smile

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
14-10-2010 01:12
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(14-10-2010 01:00 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i still dont see the hubbabaloo ness about sammie p, shes not even the best on the pad imho , watched a bit today and shes still got ways to go to match the spellar fernanda and the kelly bell express .

.......Give her a chance, Fernanda's day shows are more erotic/revealing than Sammie's last night show, but Sammie I think may be reacting to the criticism over that show & is definitely presenting a more erotic image than at Elite, but as you say she's not on OFCOM's hitlist yet.

14-10-2010 04:41
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

i thought sammie was due on today
15-10-2010 13:47
andy pandy Offline
Senior Poster

May be she is not feeling very well or it could be that her sister is have her baby
15-10-2010 19:04
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Does anyone know where Sammie used to lap dance at?
16-10-2010 14:41
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Some excellent news for Sammie fans, from her Twitter last night Big Grin

Quote:This Thursday@10pm.My sexy live show on GlamourStarsLive.Sexy school girl strip to topless.Tickets 10dollars www.glamourstarslive.com

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-10-2010 07:22
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Back to more immediate matters, Sammie is on right now looking gorgeous as usual. I'm going to try and watch/cap both her and Becky on Elite at the same time. God knows how I'll cope when Alice comes on Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
18-10-2010 10:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV