babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Babestation could you please have a word with your taskmasters for the over advertising of BSXtreme? if it would be possible it needs cutting right down. If you could do this I would be greatful.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
08-10-2010 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Karina was on Partyland earlier with lenient censorship, but now Georgie is on, and is being heavily censored! WTF!?!?!?!
09-10-2010 00:28
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(09-10-2010 00:28 )mrmann Wrote:  Karina was on Partyland earlier with lenient censorship, but now Georgie is on, and is being heavily censored! WTF!?!?!?!

And all of the censorship is making her look bad. The thing i'm really irritated about is the incessant BSXtreme plugging and OSG's. annoyed What a squalid stitch-up by the producers.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010 00:35 by ledders69.)
09-10-2010 00:35
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I used to love watching BS but due to all the constant plugging of BSxtreme and pictures it has become unwatchable. If your having the girls tell us about your services, then get rid of the huge o.s.g because they're not needed. Will BSxtreme ever be shown on SKY? This rant is not aimed at the girls because they are only doing what they're told to.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
09-10-2010 00:59
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

It's the incessant plugging of BSXtreme that ruins BS for me and promotion aswell. Other than that the situation could be a lot worse.

FAVOURITE BABES

09-10-2010 01:00
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(09-10-2010 00:59 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I used to love watching BS but due to all the constant plugging of BSxtreme and pictures it has become unwatchable. If your having the girls tell us about your services, then get rid of the huge o.s.g because they're not needed. Will BSxtreme ever be shown on SKY? This rant is not aimed at the girls because they are only doing what they're told to.

there's no plans for Sky at the moment I'm afraid, we're currently looking at options to provide the content on the web though so Sky viewers will be able to view online if they want to

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
09-10-2010 01:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(09-10-2010 01:04 )babestation Wrote:  
(09-10-2010 00:59 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I used to love watching BS but due to all the constant plugging of BSxtreme and pictures it has become unwatchable. If your having the girls tell us about your services, then get rid of the huge o.s.g because they're not needed. Will BSxtreme ever be shown on SKY? This rant is not aimed at the girls because they are only doing what they're told to.

there's no plans for Sky at the moment I'm afraid, we're currently looking at options to provide the content on the web though so Sky viewers will be able to view online if they want to

Cheers babestation for doing this for me mate. BTW have you any plans to use any of your daytime crop for nights you have never used before? oh and like Bangbabes and EliteTV have you any intentions of putting on a theme for your particular chosen daytimers? and BTW there should be 2 that do it. It's just that it would spice it up and possibly get more callers not that I call lol. Just it would make appealing viewing and babestation I apologise for having a go at you in my letters, only I percieve things differently to most and the way I express my opinions can get me into trouble. I shouldn't argue, but I can't exactly help it either. Would it be a possibility that those ideas could be warmed to? also there is rather a lot of BSXtreme plugging tonight aswell so please could you have a word with your taskmasters to reduce the advertising? just that it's interfering with the girls shows that's all.

FAVOURITE BABES

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010 03:42 by ledders69.)
09-10-2010 02:23
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

We've just had a few nights with no Xtreme full screen video ads/trailers, which was a merciful respite, but last night they were back with a vengeance.

Get rid of them permanently, please, Cellcast - along with the totally unnecessary half-height OSGs.

Edited for syntax.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2010 02:04 by vila.)
09-10-2010 15:27
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(09-10-2010 15:27 )vila Wrote:  We've just had a few nights with no Xtreme full screen video ads/trailers, which was a merciful release, but last night they were back with a vengeance.

Get rid of them permanently, please, Cellcast - along with the totally unnecessary half-height OSGs.

Amen to this post....the diabolical OSG's and incessant plugging for Xtreme (which I cannot watch incidentally because I am a Sky viewer) have got me on the brink of abandoning Babestation.

Sort it out FFS!! annoyed
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010 22:55 by Carl-Gen X.)
09-10-2010 22:55
lion Offline
Senior Poster

hey guys does anyone know if megan will be on the beds tonight ?????
10-10-2010 00:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV