Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Danica's ability to produce repetitive, sub standard performances is only matched by our ability on here to produce repetitive posts about her.

Danica gets away with it because she looks so great and she still mainly gets the calls even when she looks bored. Others give the appearance of really enjoying it but it's a personality thing like the girl in the office who does filing, makes tea and does copying all day for peanuts but always seems like she has the best job in the world with her attitude. Caty and Charlie spring to mind. I think if they were shoveling shit they would do it laughing and giggling and throwing it at each other.

Danica would show more if she could (she has proved that before) but she just uses these shows for easy money and to promote brand Danica. She does make an effort (changes in outfit etc) and her verbal performance has moved up a notch recently and I like her. I like to look at her. It really isn't that big a deal or inconvenience to me. I can spare the time in the hope that it is another classic even though the gaps between them are getting longer.

She isn't as good as Caty or Charlie at this and she never will be but she is no worse than Dionne, Hannah or others who pretty much do the same performance week in week out. Danica's capacity to surprise albeit sporadically is the x factor for me. By the way I enjoy looking at those ladies too.

In the end it is just women performing for men and some women at the end of a phone for money. Not what Danica had planned a few years back I'm sure but if it gets her to where she wants to be............Wink

Looking forward to the website. REPEAT ®
08-10-2010 19:45
Find all posts by this user
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

(08-10-2010 19:45 )Webbiola Wrote:  Caty and Charlie spring to mind. I think if they were shoveling shit they would do it laughing and giggling and throwing it at each other.

Now that sounds like a nice idea for 'The Chamber'. Wink
08-10-2010 20:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Just out of curiosity, What do you think Danica could do too 'up' her game?? (you never know she might read these)
08-10-2010 23:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(08-10-2010 23:06 )gazfc Wrote:  Just out of curiosity, What do you think Danica could do too 'up' her game?? (you never know she might read these)

get naked
09-10-2010 21:17
HEX!T Away
Retired

what he said. and put some proper bouncy energy into her set, rather than the sultry slow movements she's doing atm.
also her chat, although expressive isn't very explicit. she could try to mix it up a little and get a lot more base, when required.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
10-10-2010 09:23
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

various insertions would probably do the trick
11-10-2010 09:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Danica showing us her hand thong would be truly awesome! Cool But would they trust her? She certainly has a decent record for flashing the gash, and I imagine she'd be terrible at covering herself using the hand thong. Hmmm, I guess that's why I really want to see this happen. Wink
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2010 14:58 by Chilly.)
11-10-2010 13:34
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(11-10-2010 13:34 )Chilly Wrote:  Danica showing us her hand thong would be truly awesome! Cool But would they trust her? She certainly has a decent record for flashing the gash, and I imagine she'd be terrible at covering herself using the hand thong. Hmmm, I guess that's why I really want to see this happen. Wink

My favourite post of the week and if I was at Elite I would trust her absolutely 100% to do this!Wink
11-10-2010 21:07
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

(11-10-2010 21:07 )Webbiola Wrote:  
(11-10-2010 13:34 )Chilly Wrote:  Danica showing us her hand thong would be truly awesome! Cool But would they trust her? She certainly has a decent record for flashing the gash, and I imagine she'd be terrible at covering herself using the hand thong. Hmmm, I guess that's why I really want to see this happen. Wink

My favourite post of the week and if I was at Elite I would trust her absolutely 100% to do this!Wink

Me too, although if Danica needed help to cover her modesty I would be available. Big Grin Blush
11-10-2010 21:11
Nomadtech Offline
Apprentice Poster

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Danica's park bench show one of her hottest so far? She mixes it up and has a little of everything. I don't think she has done a show that hot since. Don't get me wrong even her worst show is spectacular and I appreciate it that I can watch such a beautiful woman stripping and teasing, how lucky are we? Smile. Regarding what I would like to see her wear would be a cotton dress with green see through underwear and matching stiletto heels or a very professional business dress. Hats off to all of the capper because without you people like me wouldn't be able to watch these incredible women.
13-10-2010 19:59
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66