Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(07-10-2010 17:14 )mikeboob Wrote:  
(07-10-2010 16:20 )mrmann Wrote:  Now that the Elite website has The Chamber section, I'm sure that will make up for any disappointments people are having with the night shows!

Which we will have to pay for, meanwhile A.N. Other channel is streaming uncensored material free.

On the broader point, I have to agree I've hardly bothered recently. The action is elsewhere be it 902/912/959 or A.N. Other Elites looking tired, dull, cautious. And yes get Alice on nights! That would be a start.

Yeah, but 10 pounds a month isn't exactly a rip off! If that's the only way to see a bit more, then it's worth it to me. I do agree about Bang Babes and BB, as the censorship is less, despite my favorite women not being on those channels.
07-10-2010 17:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

im pretty much done waiting for danica to step up her game. i haven't bothered watching a full show for about 4 weeks now. im sad to say there is just no energy to her performances and as the weeks have went by the show that shes putting on has lost its appeal to me.
im getting very jaded with elite as a whole and ofcom or not its just not up to par with other channels now and in some respects even the new guys.

charlie, doing her collage girl routine, caty naked on the bed, mica with her "im moody and mysterious" are pretty much the mainstay now and frankly its boring me silly...

sorry jamie but the show has become stale and repetitive over the last 3 months. in-fact to my eye the last good shows were danica and catys 2-4-1, and becky 'n' rachel first night show.
if things dont change soon im gonna have to look elsewhere...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-10-2010 00:07
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I agree Elite are becoming stale. The only point of interest on Danica's shows is what outfit she wears, all the other girls have their routines they stick to, no variety in sets, lack of girls. Apart from Sophia wearing domme outfits and Alice's nightshows, I rarely bother watching Elite Sad.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-10-2010 01:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-10-2010 01:55 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I agree Elite are becoming stale. The only point of interest on Danica's shows is what outfit she wears, all the other girls have their routines they stick to, no variety in sets, lack of girls. Apart from Sophia wearing domme outfits and Alice's nightshows, I rarely bother watching Elite Sad.

the reason why elite has gone off the boil and flat is because ofcom are investigating them and are playing it safe for now which i understand. %But even with this elite is still one of the best shows each night

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2010 08:31
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

looks like we're all pretty much in agreement then all except rammy. are you getting paid by elite rammy ?
08-10-2010 09:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no im not. just keeping a positive attitude. im sure elite will be back to their best soon

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2010 09:20
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

I don't think this accusation is levelled to Elite only, they are all the same at the moment. Its a bit repititive at the moment. But these things happen. Normally it means time for new girls and new sets!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
08-10-2010 09:32
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

As far as set variety goes, the unnameable (pretty sure that's a word Tongue) is the best a the moment, in that they actually have variety. I know Ofcom are partly to blame for the shows becoming a bit samey, but surely the channels can't get in trouble for using a bench/desk/bath instead of a bed. And why do the regular girls give relatively tame performances when Michelle Thorne really goes for it on her sections? Surely it's one rule for all girls. Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
08-10-2010 12:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

elite have added babes to the dayshows recently, so hope they do the same for nights

Piper Niven Superfan
08-10-2010 13:01
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

Elite has too many "nice" girls (or "nice" character performances) anyway I think.
08-10-2010 13:02