Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

londonpete72 Away
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well, it's my birthday today and that's one hell of a line-up todaySmile. Pity I won't catch none of it till 6pm Sad
30-09-2010 07:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

(29-09-2010 21:31 )aceman65 Wrote:  RAOFLMAO BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce

I guess it's Chipolatas only then, otherwise they get offended. laugh

You'd think that would be the case too but on the PB and Adult channel there are an increasing number of erect penises finding their way into scenes which is one of ofcoms cardinal rules to break but happens with no comment being made from ofcom.

When you consider those are edited scenes and not live like the babe channels it just goes how ridiculous the whole ofcom set of rules are in light that major channels that definitely know the rules break them often and smaller channels get reported, investigated and potentially fined.

If the girls want to have a little play then let them and if it's off camera and all we see is there facial expression 'giving the game away' then fair enough. In my mind that is the same as a full edited hardcore scene in that you know what is going on but you just don't get to see it.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2010 00:57 by dizzy_davidh.)
01-10-2010 00:54
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

Any chance Carmen will ever come back? Sad
01-10-2010 08:40
rover1 Offline
Junior Poster

come on elite you're getting a little samey and boring. get alice on a night show and quick
07-10-2010 15:47
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2010 15:47 )rover1 Wrote:  come on elite you're getting a little samey and boring. get alice on a night show and quick

It certainly is. This is probably the worst I've seen Elite TV for a very long time. Jamie being away, issues with Ofcom, and signing far too many average girls have left this channel flagging. Sad
07-10-2010 15:54
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

in fairness though, couldn't that be said of all the channels ? not a single channels stands out to me right now as head and shoulders above the opposition. that said- elite does seem to be suffering the most with the repetitive nature of their shows

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-10-2010 16:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2010 16:09 )Freebird Wrote:  in fairness though, couldn't that be said of all the channels ? not a single channels stands out to me right now as head and shoulders above the opposition. that said- elite does seem to be suffering the most with the repetitive nature of their shows

Offcom is the most at fault for this, which is why we sometimes see the same show over and over again from certain women, because they can't move around however they want if they are nude, and some of them don't go nude anyway. I don't care so much about Elite getting new sets, because that's not always necessary and it's not cheap to change things like that, and they have had some great sets in the past. The women could try new things to make it different though. Start off in full clothing, giving us a different kind of strip show instead of starting off naked or in a bikini. More shower sessions, more oil and water bottle action, maybe some fun with food, maybe a gameshow of sorts, another spotlight strip (Have the camera 15 feet from the women, use a little smoke and they can go fully nude and uncensored because we won't be able to make much out. That would be great to see! Now that the Elite website has The Chamber section, I'm sure that will make up for any disappointments people are having with the night shows!
07-10-2010 16:20
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(07-10-2010 16:09 )Freebird Wrote:  in fairness though, couldn't that be said of all the channels ? not a single channels stands out to me right now as head and shoulders above the opposition. that said- elite does seem to be suffering the most with the repetitive nature of their shows

It's a good point. For me, The Pad seems to be the most consistent daytime show at the moment. Elite TV still has a few decent daytime babes, who every now and then put on a good show, but these are certainly getting rarer.

I'm lovin' what Tori is currently doing on Bang Babes and, even if she has a shocking show, I know I'll still want to watch Danica the following week. However, all the nighttime shows really do lack that spark they once had. bladewave
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 16:23 by Chilly.)
07-10-2010 16:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I agree totally about 'The Pad' being the best daytime shows now. What with Evelynn, Lynsey, and the ever superb Emma putting on great shows constantly, it seems Elite & BS have a LOT of catching up to do. Perhaps a clearing of the rosters would help

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-10-2010 16:55
mikeboob Offline
Senior Poster

(07-10-2010 16:20 )mrmann Wrote:  Now that the Elite website has The Chamber section, I'm sure that will make up for any disappointments people are having with the night shows!

Which we will have to pay for, meanwhile A.N. Other channel is streaming uncensored material free.

On the broader point, I have to agree I've hardly bothered recently. The action is elsewhere be it 902/912/959 or A.N. Other Elites looking tired, dull, cautious. And yes get Alice on nights! That would be a start.
07-10-2010 17:14