gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

tdktv180 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
she is a mynx this morning. how i,d love to empty my bollocks on that amazing face. goddess the most beautiful woman in the UNIVERSE
07-10-2010 08:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

fernanda is looking hot this morning. those come get me eyes and mouth are just a turn on

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 10:52 by bigguy01.)
07-10-2010 10:51
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Love the new hair, love the no nipple patch,just love fernanda!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
07-10-2010 11:00
podgioli Offline
Apprentice Poster

Dear Fernanda, you are such a top class girl for attending to your fans so diligently. It shows real class. I long to see you in more fetish shoots. Do you have an exclusive contract with the TV shows or do you do other work concurrently? I would like to see something of you which is more varied than the TV work.
I look at your work for Libidex day after day and dream of being your gimp slave. I'm in the queue if you're ever recruiting one!
Best wishes.
07-10-2010 11:07
timbo2050 Offline

SOMEONE please help! I have too bee on holday to Greece and have just returned! Can someone repost Fernanda's holiday pics!? I can't see them - have they been deleted!

Thanks

Tim

(22-09-2010 17:31 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

As you all noticed I'm back from my holliday and I had a fantastic time lying in the sun just with my tiny bikini thong all covered in oil getting a nice tan Smile that's life Smile It was a short holliday just a week but enough to have fun Wink HAVE A LOOK AT THE PIC FROM MY HOLLIDAY I ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, HOPE YOU LIKE IT Wink

To let you all know this week I'm in Early Bird and The Pad tomorrow THURSDAY and SUNDAY Wink

dbfernandafan: oh really! so I hope you won't feel shy and will be able to concentrate whith your head between my legs doing the tattoo Big Grin .... I really miss having lollies Big Grin

Charlemagne: Thank you Wink I did had a great relaxing time away Wink was waiting for you to turn up but you didn't so i had to go on my own Big Grin

smoothc: thank you Wink yes you got It right I'm definately a morning girl Mmmm Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Thank you Wink I did have a great time away Wink

Ray_Rawkuss: awww thank you Smile if you ride me like a ferrari you better be very fast Big Grin

scoopz: ha ha I'm a cock teasing, I like it Big Grin

stueyboy: Glad you like those boots, I was wearing them again yesterday, have a look on my caps Wink

mackdaddy: I'm just waiting for my manager to send those sexy wet pics of me in the shower with the babyoil and will put some up here, have a look at my holliday pic at the bottom Wink

Hawk007: For sure I got a horny devil on me Big Grin can't help It, was born like that Big Grin

rover: Glad I put a BIG smile on your face Wink

fredbear: Thank you, I did have a nice time away Wink

aliahmed: I will wear them, still waiting for my friend to bring them back, just texted her now when I saw your msg Wink

stueyboy: Thank you Wink

pewack1976: aww you're so sweet, It's a pleasure to put a smile on your face Wink

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeart!favorite
07-10-2010 11:09
tdktv180 Offline
Junior Poster

(07-10-2010 11:09 )timbo2050 Wrote:  SOMEONE please help! I have too bee on holday to Greece and have just returned! Can someone repost Fernanda's holiday pics!? I can't see them - have they been deleted!

Thanks

Tim

(22-09-2010 17:31 )fernanda Wrote:  HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

As you all noticed I'm back from my holliday and I had a fantastic time lying in the sun just with my tiny bikini thong all covered in oil getting a nice tan Smile that's life Smile It was a short holliday just a week but enough to have fun Wink HAVE A LOOK AT THE PIC FROM MY HOLLIDAY I ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, HOPE YOU LIKE IT Wink

To let you all know this week I'm in Early Bird and The Pad tomorrow THURSDAY and SUNDAY Wink

dbfernandafan: oh really! so I hope you won't feel shy and will be able to concentrate whith your head between my legs doing the tattoo Big Grin .... I really miss having lollies Big Grin

Charlemagne: Thank you Wink I did had a great relaxing time away Wink was waiting for you to turn up but you didn't so i had to go on my own Big Grin

smoothc: thank you Wink yes you got It right I'm definately a morning girl Mmmm Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Thank you Wink I did have a great time away Wink

Ray_Rawkuss: awww thank you Smile if you ride me like a ferrari you better be very fast Big Grin

scoopz: ha ha I'm a cock teasing, I like it Big Grin

stueyboy: Glad you like those boots, I was wearing them again yesterday, have a look on my caps Wink

mackdaddy: I'm just waiting for my manager to send those sexy wet pics of me in the shower with the babyoil and will put some up here, have a look at my holliday pic at the bottom Wink

Hawk007: For sure I got a horny devil on me Big Grin can't help It, was born like that Big Grin

rover: Glad I put a BIG smile on your face Wink

fredbear: Thank you, I did have a nice time away Wink

aliahmed: I will wear them, still waiting for my friend to bring them back, just texted her now when I saw your msg Wink

stueyboy: Thank you Wink

pewack1976: aww you're so sweet, It's a pleasure to put a smile on your face Wink

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeart!favorite

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-10-2010 11:48
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

My word Fernand looks gorgeous again today, dressed in black lacy number......She really is one of the most stunning creatures on the planet.

Beauty, Brains, sexy voice and the most gorgeous figure...i really do think God was in a great mood when creating her Heart

update...has now changed into a skimpy white outfit consisting of a thin strip of fabric across her boobs (you cant really call it a bikini)
the skimpiest of white panties and some stockings that just reach past her knee...Oh my God how beautiful is she?
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2010 12:56 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
07-10-2010 11:57
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

My first time post!

I have a question! Has Fernanda also Italian blood in her veins?

I am italian and I have to admit it.....Italian or not, you , Fernanda, are the most sexy creature I have seen in my life!

What about Italy for vacations next time?Wink
07-10-2010 12:50
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

how is her 'top' staying on, maybe with titty-tape, as fernanda says should be made illegal.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
07-10-2010 14:21
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

(07-10-2010 12:50 )bahamian Wrote:  My first time post!

I have a question! Has Fernanda also Italian blood in her veins?

I am italian and I have to admit it.....Italian or not, you , Fernanda, are the most sexy creature I have seen in my life!

What about Italy for vacations next time?Wink

Fernanda is half brazilian and half italian hope this helps.
07-10-2010 14:31

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles