Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-09-2010 17:30 )Pedro* Wrote:  
(25-09-2010 17:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(25-09-2010 17:03 )astonv1 Wrote:  This is merely speculation but i think someone slipped a finger in somewhere they shouldnt Wink Tongue

is this someone a certain c.cole lol. just like her sis and the lollypop lol

The things you miss whilst you off on holiday as I was when the alleged 'incident' occurred.WinkHuh

Ditto. You have to admit though there's something pretty spicey about two members of the same family being the centre of two different simultaneous investigations on completely different stations!?
Something in the bloodline of 'Clan Rendall' that propels them to cause sexy chaos throughout the broadcasting world? laugh

Mind you, watching Caty last night on the mic hovering over the Sophia/Daisy 2-4-1 like a frustrated compere, it's hard to foresee her being happy staying so sidelined as this for much longer..!
25-09-2010 18:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well, in my opinion, Elite have just blown the opposition out of the water tonight. Big Grin

Dionne, is looking stunning as ever. Big Grin

But Caty & Sophia, are just on fire tonight. Tongue They could start a comedy duo act with their antics tonight. Big Grin My sides were aching with laughter when they started talking to each other on the mics. laugh

All three of them tonight, have been on superb form so far. Big GrinTongueBig Grin
26-09-2010 02:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(26-09-2010 02:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well, in my opinion, Elite have just blown the opposition out of the water tonight. Big Grin

Dionne, is looking stunning as ever. Big Grin

But Caty & Sophia, are just on fire tonight. Tongue They could start a comedy duo act with their antics tonight. Big Grin My sides were aching with laughter when they started talking to each other on the mics. laugh

All three of them tonight, have been on superb form so far. Big GrinTongueBig Grin

Made me Laugh as well especially Dionne not sticking up for her Cousin when sophia an caty were on the mics Big Grin an i so want to see Dionne do the Dance of the Lama on screen now which is what i think Sophia or Caty called it Tongue

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2010 03:01 by Wazo.)
26-09-2010 03:00
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well that has to be a first in a long time. Surprised Both Caty and Dionne doing final half hour slots, on both channels. Surprised

I think you have to go back over six months since they did that. eek

It's been and outstanding night by all three babes tonight. Big Grin

I wonder how many Elite babes are going to Ibiza for the photo-shoots?
26-09-2010 05:45
bcl Offline
Posting Machine

Was a great night from Elite, very funny stuff at times.

I know Hannah M and Cara are supposed to be on the shoot from their tweets.
26-09-2010 05:56
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(26-09-2010 05:56 )bcl Wrote:  Was a great night from Elite, very funny stuff at times.

I know Hannah M and Cara are supposed to be on the shoot from their tweets.

mica is going as well. brilliant night last night from elite. All 3 babes were on top form. sophia and caty stole the show for me with their very funny mic action

Piper Niven Superfan
26-09-2010 08:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

ah well i guess il just have to get acemans or josh's vids. if they put em up...
damn social life lol...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-09-2010 09:01
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(26-09-2010 09:01 )HEX!T Wrote:  ah well i guess il just have to get acemans or josh's vids. if they put em up...
damn social life lol...

Well, I managed to get six sessions recorded from last night, but you know me, it could be a few days before I get them posted. laugh Chances are Quiquems, Josh, Skully, Pedro*, Rise or even Dirk, may have vids up before me. laugh

I've only just started working on the stuff from the 23rd, but I'll put last nights down on the list to do next.
26-09-2010 10:52
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(26-09-2010 05:45 )aceman65 Wrote:  Well that has to be a first in a long time. Surprised Both Caty and Dionne doing final half hour slots, on both channels. Surprised

I think you have to go back over six months since they did that. eek

It's been and outstanding night by all three babes tonight. Big Grin

I wonder how many Elite babes are going to Ibiza for the photo-shoots?

I've been told they're all going over in shifts for about 3 days each...Sounds like a good place to be, heard the Villa is quite something....Smile Should be good seeing the pics on the website. Big GrinBig Grin

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
26-09-2010 11:06
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(26-09-2010 11:06 )Rael 74 Wrote:  I've been told they're all going over in shifts for about 3 days each...Sounds like a good place to be, heard the Villa is quite something....Smile Should be good seeing the pics on the website. Big GrinBig Grin

Thanks for the info Rael, but I very much doubt that they're all going. Surprised

As Kitty won't be going, because she doesn't do photoshoots for Elite. And I doubt Hazel or Delta will be going either, as I can't remember the last update the Elite site had of either of them two. Surprised

I would expect quite a few of the babes that started this year to be going, as their content is just starting to arrive on the Elite website. Big Grin

But, I agree with you about it being a good place to be. Big Grin Ibiza is going to seem like heaven, with that many angels in one place. TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
(This post was last modified: 26-09-2010 11:22 by aceman65.)
26-09-2010 11:21