Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

theone1986 Away
Becky Lover

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
good Luck Natasha, hope it goes well Smile
21-09-2010 10:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(12-09-2010 23:50 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(12-09-2010 23:21 )keithdickenson Wrote:  Babestation used to do loads of office sets, when dionne and jemma jey worked for them, does anybody have any clips or videos? and does anybody know why the office sets have stopped?

In technical language it's because they can't be arsed. With their effective monopoly on freeview they have a captive audience of onanists so they don't have to try to hard with regard to sets and lighting etc. And don't get me started on the soft furnishings or we'll be here all night.

Yeah... or what with a building move and having more people around we just don't have a load of desks laying around to make an office set, plus the fact that we only really have 1 guy that builds and decorates all the sets, who does a pretty good job just to vary what we do have on a nightly basis... it does grind my gears sometimes that people put forward little ditty's of information like this when, let's face it, when it comes to our sets, studios, and how they work, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I know it's more entertaining to think of us sitting in the studio while we throw some cushions on a bed, laughing in an evil way, chanting "screw the viewers!", but in reality it's more or less just logistics, and currently not having the means to make massive set changes.

More to the point, what are we doing eyeing up the soft furnishings when there's a half naked girl on the screen?? Big Grin

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
22-09-2010 16:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(22-09-2010 16:02 )babestation Wrote:  
(12-09-2010 23:50 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(12-09-2010 23:21 )keithdickenson Wrote:  Babestation used to do loads of office sets, when dionne and jemma jey worked for them, does anybody have any clips or videos? and does anybody know why the office sets have stopped?

In technical language it's because they can't be arsed. With their effective monopoly on freeview they have a captive audience of onanists so they don't have to try to hard with regard to sets and lighting etc. And don't get me started on the soft furnishings or we'll be here all night.

Yeah... or what with a building move and having more people around we just don't have a load of desks laying around to make an office set, plus the fact that we only really have 1 guy that builds and decorates all the sets, who does a pretty good job just to vary what we do have on a nightly basis... it does grind my gears sometimes that people put forward little ditty's of information like this when, let's face it, when it comes to our sets, studios, and how they work, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I know it's more entertaining to think of us sitting in the studio while we throw some cushions on a bed, laughing in an evil way, chanting "screw the viewers!", but in reality it's more or less just logistics, and currently not having the means to make massive set changes.

More to the point, what are we doing eyeing up the soft furnishings when there's a half naked girl on the screen?? Big Grin

I think I hit a raw nerve there. Wink

I stand by every word I said. So you only have one set builder. That is Cellcast's choice to spend as little possible on sets. Presumably the more you spend on them the less well remunerated your directors and shareholders are so I think I can see the logic, it's just that, as I said, your monopoly on freeview allows you to get away with it. If some of the reasons are logistical and related to your move then why not explain this beforehand? You might find you get a more sympathetic response if you are up front about stuff.

As for having no idea what I'm talking about. All I can say is what I see which is godawful sets, bad camerawork and lighting, incredibly intrusive OSGs and relentless advertising and self promotion, massively more so than any of the other channels (I was going to say competitors but as already mentioned you don't really have any on your main platform).

Just about the only thing in your favour is that you you still have some tasty crumpet on your books. The trouble is dahling that it's simply impossible to concentrate on them if the drapes clash with the cushion covers. A £100 bung of free calls to Lawrence Llewellyn Bowen for a soft furnishings makeover should sort that one out.

22-09-2010 18:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

While I've got the bit between my teeth, this is what was shown on freeview last night 11-midnight:

This happened seven times for a total of 13 minutes.

[Image: dani_8.wmv_snapshot_02.12_[2010.09.22_21.52.jpg]

This happened nineteen times for a total of 7 minutes

[Image: dani_8.wmv_snapshot_07.31_[2010.09.22_21.52.jpg]

Most of the rest of the time we had this. Scarcely room for Geri's arse never mind Dani's.

[Image: dani_8.wmv_snapshot_08.32_[2010.09.22_21.52.jpg]

It's little surprise folk are always sticking the boot in on this forum.

22-09-2010 22:13
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(22-09-2010 16:02 )babestation Wrote:  More to the point, what are we doing eyeing up the soft furnishings when there's a half naked girl on the screen?? Big Grin

don't you mean a half naked girl on HALF the screen ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
22-09-2010 22:34
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(22-09-2010 22:13 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  While I've got the bit between my teeth, this is what was shown on freeview last night 11-midnight:

{duplicate pic removed to speed browsing}

Most of the rest of the time we had this. Scarcely room for Geri's arse never mind Dani's.

Yes I agree; I get pissed off when Dani's on too.
23-09-2010 10:38
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(22-09-2010 22:13 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  While I've got the bit between my teeth, this is what was shown on freeview last night 11-midnight:

To be honest, with this kind of stuff I agree with you, I've forwarded your post on to a couple of people that can hopefully keep more of an eye on these things. With BSX promo's, I have no idea how they go about it, so couldn't say if it was intentional or not, but certainly with the last image where you can't see any of Dani, that shouldn't really happen. Not for any length of time anyway, it make sometimes happen and then get corrected relatively quickly.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
23-09-2010 12:34
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(23-09-2010 12:34 )babestation Wrote:  

To be honest, with this kind of stuff I agree with you, I've forwarded your post on to a couple of people that can hopefully keep more of an eye on these things. With BSX promo's, I have no idea how they go about it, so couldn't say if it was intentional or not, but certainly with the last image where you can't see any of Dani, that shouldn't really happen. Not for any length of time anyway, it make sometimes happen and then get corrected relatively quickly.

If you agree with our complaints then why the hell don't you make sure someone does something about it NOW!!!!

Babestation if nothing is done about our complaints you are the poor bugger who is going to continue copping the flak for this. For your own sanity sort it out now or get someone else on here to take the flak for a change!!! BTW take a look at the Crap OSG thread!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2010 13:02 by Ally4Paige.)
23-09-2010 12:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation.TV Latest Site Updates
I've often wondered about pictures like the one with Tiff and Kandi on the balcony. Would that be considered public indecency since they are technically outside? I'm not a prude, but if someone complained about seeing them, could Tiff and Kandi actually get arrested? If it was a guy in the pictures, if caught, he'd likely either get arrested or have to pay a fine. What's the legality with stuff like this? Just curious, and I love the pics by the way!
23-09-2010 23:11
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I miss Raven. Sad Any idea what happened to her? Hell, does anyone else even remember her?
(This post was last modified: 23-09-2010 23:13 by Chilly.)
23-09-2010 23:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV