Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
A smart move from the boss to stop the 2-4-1 shows, and it's understandable why Danica and the other girls shows are rather tame at the moment. Hopefully they'll be back to their best once Ofcom gets off their backs. Fingers crossed. Smile
20-09-2010 18:08
Find all posts by this user
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

(20-09-2010 10:32 )alexxxi Wrote:  People on the forums moan for a reason .... I flickered back and forth from her shift this weekend I didnt bother watching since her performance lacked over the past months and this weekend wasnt fantastic either.
astonv1 summed it up...
Quote:Great to look at, love what shes wearing but somewhat lacking performance wise...

and astonv1 is a fan of danica and has always posted good comments about her... people moan and give their opinions about her performances and for you to comment that some members saying "she sucks" is a bit harsh since no one said "DANICA SUCKS TONIGHT" Dont think anyone has said those words and theres more than just the usual 4-5 posters who moan week in and out.

they might not have said the words but I was getting over the sentiment of what they are saying as I said most said great show this week much better then the same 3 people who moan every week came on and the negative comments came

all I am saying is that while there is some that give her credit when they think she deserves it there are some that are just bad show each week what ever she does

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
20-09-2010 18:56
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(20-09-2010 18:08 )Chilly Wrote:  A smart move from the boss to stop the 2-4-1 shows, and it's understandable why Danica and the other girls shows are rather tame at the moment. Hopefully they'll be back to their best once Ofcom gets off their backs. Fingers crossed. Smile

Joking aren't you chilly - Charlie is as filthy as ever, showing quite a bit last night with the from behind hand-panty manoeuvre (my favourite I hasten to add), and you could only see the tips of her fingers - pure tv joy. That girl is special.Heart
20-09-2010 19:16
bobek Offline
Banned

Which ever side of the Danica fence you sit on, i'm afraid you're just going to have to like it or lump it. That's how she is and no amount of arm-twisting will change her.

Personally speaking, as moving wallpaper goes, i think she's hard to beat.
20-09-2010 20:03
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Well just 25hrs 15mins for the return of the PRETTY ONE lets hope for a supper show in the red PVC.Just set up the chair,table and the beer is in the fridge.ROLL ON TOMORROW, DANICA please please please give us a good one.

22-09-2010 20:47
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2010 20:47 )brinsford Wrote:  Well just 25hrs 15mins for the return of the PRETTY ONE lets hope for a supper show in the red PVC.Just set up the chair,table and the beer is in the fridge.ROLL ON TOMORROW, DANICA please please please give us a good one.

Don't forget the fish and chips! No supper show is complete without them! Sorry mate couldn't resist.Wink
22-09-2010 21:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Didn't know she was on so soon. Hope she sticks with a two piece outfit again.
22-09-2010 21:35
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Unless she changes her mind we are being treated to a red pvc number. As someone has previously posted the red lace panties would be good with that but in the current climate (not the weather) it's not going to happen. I personally would love to see Danica do a strip down to a tiny thong having started in tight jeans and t shirt or the jodhpurs and white blouse suggested by Chilly some months ago.Tongue
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2010 21:46 by Webbiola.)
22-09-2010 21:45
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

(22-09-2010 21:45 )Webbiola Wrote:  Unless she changes her mind we are being treated to a red pvc number. As someone has previously posted the red lace panties would be good with that but in the current climate (not the weather) it's not going to happen. I personally would love to see Danica do a strip down to a tiny thong having started in tight jeans and t shirt or the jodhpurs and white blouse suggested by Chilly some months ago.Tongue

The jeans and the rest of the kit from the FHM shoot would do just nice and in the shower for the last 30mins what a bonus.Have a think PRETTY
ONE who would moan about that show.
22-09-2010 23:13
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-09-2010 23:13 )brinsford Wrote:  
(22-09-2010 21:45 )Webbiola Wrote:  Unless she changes her mind we are being treated to a red pvc number. As someone has previously posted the red lace panties would be good with that but in the current climate (not the weather) it's not going to happen. I personally would love to see Danica do a strip down to a tiny thong having started in tight jeans and t shirt or the jodhpurs and white blouse suggested by Chilly some months ago.Tongue

The jeans and the rest of the kit from the FHM shoot would do just nice and in the shower for the last 30mins what a bonus.Have a think PRETTY
ONE who would moan about that show.

Brilliant ideas from the two of you!!! Forget the red pvc.
23-09-2010 02:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66